- Age & Location: 28 San Diego, Cali
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? No, I haven't ever had account issues with it being compromised before
- How long have you played WoW: Since 2006
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): All 8 Bosses in H uldir and 2/8 in Mythic pugging.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Busy with ur Girl, pvp guild , been guild hopping looking for a good PvE raiding guild
- Name & Class: shizcleave-tichondrius (warrior arms/fury) , shzcp-emeralddream (warlock
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Shzcleave ,https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/Shzcp
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? I play arms fury, and all 3 warlock specs alll weekly.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: situational but I will link my logs to show.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Hasht/mastery for both clases, versatility set for pvp.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? From other good players.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I didn't know what raider.io was or parsing till 1 month ago, since then i am 1047 raider.io score and have 95-98% parses in Heroic Uldir and Mythic Uldir from finding groups through LFG.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:https://gyazo.com/cd320085dd2d2b93b7d68c48a45db24c , https://gyazo.com/db90fa9055aae845987be616632e1da6
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35380063#
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Intel i7-7700k 4.20 GHz , 8g of ram, Gforce 1080, usually 120 fps during the raid
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? from Clammyjonez ! long time friend
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). will submit one later!