- Age & Location: 26 & Iowa
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I do not, I stay logged in almost always on B-net and remote in from work when/if I need to do something important.
- How long have you played WoW: About 6 months
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 7/7 Heroic EN, 3/7 M en, 2/3 Heroic ToV (didn't have a guild at the time so I level a shit load of alts) 10/10 Heroic NH, 2/10 M NH
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: VanillaTryHards - Guild died due to lack of attendence and people getting sick of and quitting the game. consistently had 16-18 ppl show and couldn't recruit the final couple spots since we are on a ded server.
- Name & Class: Raynorowns - enhancement Shaman
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... wns/simple
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Dwarf, STONESKIN FTW! and the badass beard, and alchemy for the monies and raid supplies, chanting to bust gear for my actual enchanter (alt toon)
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Enhancement main, Ele off, I really didn't play until 7.2 but have played it more recently as people want ranged and to have some flexibility in raids.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Enh Shaman relies mostly on a priority system not a strict rotation.
-Boulderfist to generate maelstrom/buff maintainance
-CD's on CD (feral wolves/doomwinds, unless there is either a reason to hold them. Doomwinds + stormstrike resets
is a massive burst window you don't always get if RNG shits on you)
-Crash Lightning immediately following Wolves to activate their buffs
-Flametongue/maintain its buff
-Stormstrike on CD while it resets and you have more than 30 maelstrom (at 50 you start monitoring pretty closely so you don't starve yourself)
-Lave lash above 70 maelstrom
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 45 main spec, 36 off spec.
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I have 6 legendaries (Head,Prydaz,Chest, Belt, Sephuz, and wrists) but DO NOT have my BiS lengendary yet so I am still farming for the ring. MOAR RAIDS yay (Mythic EN/ToV anyone?)
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): My stat prio according to SimC is: Agility>Mastery~Haste>Crit>Verse. Haste is probably a little overvalued right now since they buffed our resource gen with the new artifact traits. I currently run a high haste build because it is much better in non-ST fights (pretty much infinite resources and during multi-target fights you get a ton of resets on stormbringer), so any fights with adds/Mythic+ dungeons your dps is much higher. I screw with my build all the time to determine what is best for fights. Our current ST build is different than what our cleave build is so I am always trying different gear for best results. I do mostly stick with SimC weights but will differ if it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. With my BiS ring I would be about average in terms of Mastery so getting that ring has and always will be number 1 priority since it provides a minimum of 3% damage plus a shitload of mastery. There aren't any break points according to shaman theory crafters but I do think Both Haste and Mastery have a pretty hard diminishing value for enhancement shamans as you get more of each stat, so typically your weights change based on your current gear.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Shaman discord, SimC, and bullshit raids like heroic EN to tinker with builds or weird stat builds. Also will try things during progression depending on results.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: https://gyazo.com/56b3d8f0a23894aea75e65752dfa4ded (This is my warriors UI, but my shammy is the same. Big Wigs in dead middle of screen, Weak Aura's just above my health bar. I think my retarded cat could see the call outs)
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1 (Norm when it was a thing)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 1/latest/# (heroic) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/a4 ... amage-done (Mythic, I was a PuG for this groups first kill)
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
Intel i7 3.5GHz CPU
GTX 680 Graphics card
16 GB RAM
WOW installed on an SSD
dual 27" IPS monitors
Almost always run at 60+ frames on max settings.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I parse very well for my ilvl, but my ilvl has always lagged behind others simple due to the fact I have not pushed progression very hard in this game so far. I think my constant strive for improvement and frankly how disappointed I get in myself when I don't perform well are good motivators. If I am not close to the top of the DPS charts I don't make excuses as to why, I figure it out and do better.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Grouch commented on my recruitment thread and contacted me on bnet. I do have to admit I am not into PvP at all, never really have been so I am a little hesitant to transfer to full on PvP server, but it looks like you guys have players with a high skill level and that is what I am looking for. I am very much into guilds that recruit the player not the class, especially since FOTM in this game changes every time they make adjustments. I spent the last 5 years in one guild across two games where we raided at a high level and I am looking for a close knit community of like minded people that I can enjoy playing the game with. I like to be challenged and I want a guild that is ready to full on hit mythic prog and progress at a reasonable pace.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).