Stonemaul Represent Concerto 60 Rogue.

Baddies
Concert0

Stonemaul Represent Concerto 60 Rogue.

Postby Concert0 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:14 am

Player information:
-Usual playtimes: 6 PM to 1 AM almost everyday.
-Do any others have access to your account: Overture my IRL friend who is also a rogue.
-How long have you played WoW: a little over a year
-Endgame experience: I Raided with a 60 Mage up to Chromaggus in BWL, but I only have Done ZG on my rogue.

Character Information:
-Name:Concerto
-Race:Undead
-Class:Rogue
-Level:60
-Professions: 300 Enchanting with 15 agil and other run of the mill enchants and 300 herbalism
-Talent Spec, are you willing to respec?: Combat daggers
-Attunements: MC, BWL, and ONY
-Gear information, detailed:
http://ctprofiles.net/3674345
-Amount of FR: 80 atm But I'm working on getting at least 100 before next Tuesday.
-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: Rank 9 was my highest rank.
-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: I'm from stonemaul. My prior guild was called "Bullies" and I left them because their main focus was PVP and I'm interested in picking up raiding again.
Other Information:
-Alts on this server, and their name/level: I have a level 1 orc rogue named Chonchon =D
-Out of game contact information: Atomtimmy (AIM)
-Why Simple Math?: I want to be with a guild thats still working on progressing in end game and not be baby'd through content I haven't experienced. Most of the fun in PVE for me is learning the strategy and besides that. None of the other guilds I saw wanted an Picture in Paint =P

-Who referred you?: um.. Overture (if you can be referred by people not in the guild atm) I'm friends with him IRL and he wanted me to transfer with him as we leveled our rogues together and seem to have the same goals in mind atm.
-Anything else you feel we should know about you?: Sadly the MSPaint says everything
-Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MSPaint:
Image[/img][/url]

Tyrfang
User

Postby Tyrfang » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:20 pm

give this mang a home

Methodical
User

Postby Methodical » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:59 am

Yo i rerolled here from stonemaul - (i was alliance) >.<

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”