60 Priest - thinking of a server transfer

Baddies

60 Priest - thinking of a server transfer

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:56 am

If you feel all of the above is true then we ask that you fill out a brief application.

Player information:
-Usual playtimes: 7-12
-Do any others have access to your account: no
-How long have you played WoW: Since March '05
-Endgame experience: ZG, AQ20, MC (full), BWL to Chromaggus

Character Information:
-Name: Cheesedink
-Race: Troll
-Class: Priest
-Level: 60
-Professions: Herbs/Skinning (have Blood Scythe)
-Talent Spec, are you willing to respec?: Specced shadow (16/0/35). I am reluctant to respec - I do well as a healer despite the spec, and tend to raid in shadow form anyway (warlocks love me)
-Attunements: MC/Ony/BWL
-Gear information, detailed: Full rank 10 set, Sash of Whispered Secrets, Touch of Chaos, Benediction/Anatheme, some Prophecy (I have +500 healing when all the healing gear is on, and I have over +300 damage with the damage gear (and will have more when I get the +30 spell damage enchant in a couple days)
-Amount of FR: 105 unbuffed
-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: Highest rank was 10.
-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: None on this server. My current server is PST, and just raids too late for me. I am looking for a server that raids from 7-12 or so Eastern time (or something close to that)

Other Information:
-Alts on this server, and their name/level: None, but I will probably roll a druid.
-Why Simple Math?: Was researching servers/guilds for a while, and this one just seems like a good fit.
-Anything else you feel we should know about you?: I'm a working professional, married, have a child. I have priorities outside this game. That said, I am reliable in the game - helping guidlies with attunements, rep grinding, PvP teams, etc. and attend every raid I say I will attend.
-Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MSPaint: Curses! I am on a mac. Gonna have to get back to you on that.

For more information we ask that you send Telitz a tell ingame.
We at Simple Math will review your application as soon as possible.

Hudathan
Admin

Postby Hudathan » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:42 am

Have you made the transfer already? If so please send either myself or Nehraxus a tell in game.

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:14 am

The app looks great and we would love a dedicated shadow priest, however I'd expect you be healing in twenty mans and if need be in fourty mans. If that is going to be a problem then I wish you the best of luck elsewhere.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:26 am

whoa whoa whoa...I Will NEVER EVER intend or ask to dps in raids. I have absoutely no problem healing in Guild raids or BG's. The main reason I am specced shadow is because I like to defend myself in BG's and ocassionally melt faces when im soloing.

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:39 am

Transfer on over then and find me ingame. :)

Racial

Postby Racial » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:46 am

canadians :D

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:53 am

The reply on this thread about "melting faces" wasn't me (the original poster), even though the sentiment is for the most part true.

I will likely not be transferring immediately (I've been raiding fairly regularly with my current guild all summer, and do not want to just leave suddenly). In two or three weeks, I will probably make the jump (and will probably have picked up a couple more good items in the interim).

Thanks for the interest.

Afhlon

Postby Afhlon » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:41 pm

dude,i live in oakville :D

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:58 pm

That's a lot of my motivation behind the transfer - most of the people I raid with now are on the West Coast. I just can't be up until 1am raiding during the week.

Methodical
User

Postby Methodical » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:17 am

xfer asap imo =) ... we need a good priest that pvps on a regular basis!

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:32 pm

We would still currently have a spot for you if are you still intending on transferring.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”