60 Priest Application

Baddies
Klaravoyia

60 Priest Application

Postby Klaravoyia » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 pm

Player information:
-Usual playtimes: At night between 9pm to whenever. Random work days during the week cause sparatic playtimes.
-Do any others have access to your account: No
-How long have you played WoW: Since August of 05
-Endgame experience: 60 Hunter Nelf Alliance (yep... see why I play another class?) on Eredar. Some ZG and MC.

Character Information:
-Name: Klaravoyia
-Race: Troll
-Class: Priest
-Professions: None. Don't shoot me for it, I just spent very little time (none to be exact) on it. I hit level 60 in 10 days of game time.
-Talent Spec, I'm specced Holy/Disc mainly Disc. I planned it according to a tier 2.5 priest friend of mine who told me exactly what to do for good pvp/raids.
-Attunements: MC, almost with Ony.
-Gear information, detailed: 2 greens. Most blues with 1 epic. 3.5 health unbuffed with 6.3 mana unbuffed.
-Amount of FR: Not sure.
-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: Rank 0, I spent 0 time on pvping with her. I went from 1 to 60 rather quickly. I came to Andorhal to raid.
-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: Ground Zero: They disbanded. Oscuro Rimedio: Not going anywhere at a reasonable pace.

Other Information:
-Alts on this server, and their name/level: Klitavoyia, 7 Orc Hunter
-Out of game contact information: AIM is Docpooki
-Why Simple Math?:I was invited when I was level 49 or so by Nehraxus but at the time chose not to join for various reasons. 1) I was going on a 2 week vacation and didnt want to join and then just not play and 2) Because I wasn't 60 yet. I am now.
-Who referred you?: Referred? Nobody I guess. Maybe Nehraxus? I can't say that's a credible referal (sp) though.

Thanks regardless, whether I'm accepted or not.

Hudathan
Admin

Postby Hudathan » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:55 pm

No prob, let's talk in game.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”