About Me

Baddies
Fence

About Me

Postby Fence » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:29 pm

I am a lvl 60 hunter with 0.5 tier i have transferd 2 this server and have alot of endgame experiance i have done ZG plenty of times also i am honred with Ceriaon Hold and have done AQ i have done MC also the last guild i was in was Dead On Contact i had left that guild because of we were getting attunted for Onyxia and ive been talking about it for like 1 week and also i had a quest for blackhand's breadth and they kicked me out for a pub but they siad they needed healers but also i was first 2 join and there was 2 hunters and i had way better gear then that hunter and they were 2 racist for me. my jobs are mineing and skinning i have 315 skinning and minning is only 225 getting better so i would apreciate it if u let me join also Veneficus recomended.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:51 pm

Breakz
User

Re: About Me

Postby Breakz » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:55 pm

Fence wrote:I am a lvl 60 hunter with 0.5 tier i have transferd 2 this server and have alot of endgame experiance i have done ZG plenty of times also i am honred with Ceriaon Hold and have done AQ i have done MC also the last guild i was in was Dead On Contact i had left that guild because of we were getting attunted for Onyxia and ive been talking about it for like 1 week and also i had a quest for blackhand's breadth and they kicked me out for a pub but they siad they needed healers but also i was first 2 join and there was 2 hunters and i had way better gear then that hunter and they were 2 racist for me. my jobs are mineing and skinning i have 315 skinning and minning is only 225 getting better so i would apreciate it if u let me join also Veneficus recomended.

applications need to be more then 2 sentences.. even though that first sentence was pretty damn long.. lrn2fullstop

telitz
User

Postby telitz » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:13 am

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”