Saiix- 60 Warrior

Baddies
Saiix

Saiix- 60 Warrior

Postby Saiix » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:39 pm

Player information:
-Usual playtimes: Weeknights, Weekend days and late nights.
-Do any others have access to your account: No
-How long have you played WoW: Since beta
-Endgame experience: MC, ZG, AQ experience as a Rogue.

Character Information:
-Name: Saiix
-Race: Orc
-Class: Warrior
-Level: 60
-Professions: Mining (low), Jewelcrafting when it comes out.
-Talent Spec, are you willing to respec?: MS/Fury...if the guild needs, of course.
-Attunements: None currently but will start soon.
-Gear information, detailed: http://ctprofiles.net/2547273
-Amount of FR: Low
-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: 5 (PvP is my greatest focus and this will be increasing soon)
-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: Malefecia. Still member but I am begining to explore other avenues. Malefecia is a great group of guys but I am looking for a more established guild now.

Other Information:
-Alts on this server, and their name/level: No real serious ones.
-Out of game contact information: AIM: Teh Sickn3ss Email: [email protected]
-Why Simple Math?: I've seen you guys in action in PvP and I like what I see. If you guys are into organized PvP than thats what I am all about. I don't know much about your raid experience but if your routinely clearing ZG and MC than that sounds good to me.
-Who referred you?: Saw a recruitment advertisement in general chat by Hudathan.
-Anything else you feel we should know about you?: I love WoW. I've been playing since even before the begining (beta) and I have alot of experience with the game. I love a great guild where the guys can really come together and have a good time enjoying the game and helping each other progress. I'd love to be a part of that kind of guild and if this guild is anything like that than I think you will enjoy having me too. Thanks for the opportunity and consideration of my application.

Hudathan
Admin

Postby Hudathan » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:49 pm

I've talked to this man in game, he's on the level and I believe he could add alot of flexibility to our tanking roster.

Andronoctus
User

Postby Andronoctus » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:44 am

I have to say, flexibility is what got us Ossirian down.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”