Ferzhul - 55 Priest Application Accepted 7/22

Baddies
Ferzhul

Ferzhul - 55 Priest Application Accepted 7/22

Postby Ferzhul » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:38 pm

Player information:
-Usual playtimes: Depends. During the Summer, I play way too much. I'm on probably every day. Once high school starts up again, I will probably only be able to play weekends due to sports and extensive homework.
-Do any others have access to your account: No
-How long have you played WoW: Got it December after it came out, so like 1.5 years.
-Endgame experience: Most of ZG except the Edge of Madness bosses, MC up to Domo (never killed him but I know the strategy)

Character Information:
-Name: Ferzhul
-Race: Undead
-Class: Priest
-Level: 55
-Professions: Herbalism and Alchemy
-Talent Spec, are you willing to respec?: At 60, it will end up as 16/0/35 Shadow. Of course, willing to respec to disc/holy if needed.
-Attunements: Nothing yet, will be getting attuned to MC soon tho and starting up the Ony chain. BWL is cake.
-Gear information, detailed: Nothing really too great, some mid 40 blues. Already have the 3 boe pieces of Devout and will be turning them into Virtuous
-Amount of FR: None, will start working on getting some.
-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: Rank 5, Hope I'm rank 6 by Tues
-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: BEEP BEEP IM A JEEP, It was just a funny tag where me and my friends could talk, decided we would like to attempt End Game.

Other Information:
-Alts on this server, and their name/level: Zajiun, 60 Troll Rogue (transfered him here, like playing my priest better) A bunch of level 1 bank alts
-Why Simple Math?: All of your members I have ran into have been really nice and helpful. I'd like to play with a strong group of people, but more importantly I'd like to play with a fun group of people, and you guys seem to fit that nicely. Of course, I'd like to progress through End-Game, but it seems pointless to do that without a fun guild.
-Who referred you?: Nehraxus
-Anything else you feel we should know about you?: Once school starts for me, I will be a more casual raider, and I hope this is Ok. I spoke to Nehraxus, and everything seems like it would work out. I know I won't get loot over the people that go everytime, and I am completely fine with that.

I told some of my other guildies to apply here, and I am hoping you consider them also. It will only be like 4-5 people applying from my guild.

Hudathan
Admin

Postby Hudathan » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:13 pm

Looking forward to meeting all of you guys in game.

BONESAW
User

Postby BONESAW » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:17 pm

Yea, this is a really solid app, you sound like a great guy. Hope to see you and your friends in game soon.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”