- Age & Location:
27, Ottawa - Canada
- Number of Testicles:
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
- How long have you played WoW:
Off / on since naxx release in Vanilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
8/8 M Uldir CE and 9/9 M BoD CE
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
<Potent> disbanded after killing Jaina.
- Name & Class:
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/c ... nis/Pankei
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
Resto Main, Balance OS. I play balance whenever needed or sometimes in m+
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
There isn’t exactly a set rotation but depending on damage patterns It changes from actively rejuving targets that will be taking damage and using wild growth on cooldown / regrowth to bring people out of the low health trauma region. It is difficult to generalize as most of rdruid healing is pre meditated and compliments the other healers. I would be able to better describe it over voip.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Resto Druid raid stats slightly change based on the damage patterns and environment of the fight. It is generally crit>mast>=vers>haste. Mastery becomes much stronger when the group is constantly stacked, and spring blossoms / cultivation are being used. Crit is unfortunately the strongest throughput stat for rejuv blanketing and low mastery stacks, which is the most common damage pattern as of late.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Questionably Epic, the druid discord and I actively analyze some of the top guilds’ druids to see where I can improve. I try to stay on top of the meta as I don’t like to get behind.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I take initiative to be the best raider that I can, always show up on time and prepared with respect for my other members. I am calm and understanding, take criticism well and do not feel entitled to any sort of treatment. I love being a part of a team and working together to accomplish collective goals. I like to be serious and focus but also have a good time.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... nis/pankei
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
i5 4690k @ 4.5ghz, 16gb corsair dominator platinum ddr3, gtx 1060. Typical fps is like 140 out of combat and then 80 ish during fights with spell effects and such.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I have been looking for a 2 day guild that is on Mal’Ganis as I really enjoy that raiding schedule. I have seen simple math before and after looking into you guys I feel that your community would be a great fit for me.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/d/f ... 2a602195b4
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).