- Age & Location: 30 and Florida
- Number of Testicles: two
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Going on 11 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Wrath Yogg 25/ ToC 5/5 ICC Iraq, Cata Firelands LFR Welcome home, Dragon Soul, Afghanistan, MoP I took a lull and went casual but got in H ToT and a whole lot of SoO 25 and started to dabble in Mythic. WoD was another lull as I had a bad motor cycle accident and raided Highmaul H , tailed end of Blackrock and a lot of Hellfire Citadel all H with some Mythic. Legion EN 9/9 , ToS 3/3, NH 10/10 all M, ToS Break started College again, Came back for AtBT and got to 7/11 but have exp on 9/11. Would have been 8/11 but missed a night due to GF needing to go to the ER. The current guild got a skip to Argus and we plugged away on him for about 3 weeks of pug land wipe fest thus my ending result of 9/11.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
When I joined them they were recently reformed been with them for the better part of a year and change now. While we get stuff down it isn't in a timely manner. Often we don't have enough for a 20 man roaster and are filling in with Pugs. Start time is set and they are almost never ready. Somebody late or we get no call no showed. We have a post out channel and it isn't used. Folks are no longer taking it serious and its upsetting to the folks that are. I'd like to see folks be held accountable, mean what they say, show up when times are set and give it their all. I understand this isn't a job and is meant to have fun. Currently they have tried 3/4 different mergers and they all have failed.
- Name & Class: Oxyotl Feral / Moonkin < With upcoming changes at 120 be doing both.
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... dan/Oxyotl
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Feral 98% of the time, 1% Moonkin feeling it out as BFA gets closer, 1% Guardian to tank and or Random Battle grounds, 0% Resto at this time.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: With Blood Talons making a come back due to Haste scaling with Bleeds. I always start off with a Regrowth , then prowl. I wait till 1 or .5 to pre pot currently using Old War. I open with Rake. Now if its ST then I'll Savage Roar and hope I get my predatory swiftness proc. I'll hold this proc while using my Shred to 5 combo points while maintaining Rake and Moonfire if i talented that too. Upon getting 5 Combo points and verify everything else is up and going. I'll cast Regrowth again to engage my Blood Talons and apply Rip.
This is when the plate balancing starts. I now watch Rake, Moonfire if talented, Savage Roar if talented, Predatory Swiftness if I selected Blood Talons, and Rip. Also the energy bar to plan the above out long term.
Currently while the game is not set for 120 other things are being watched. Examples are my 4 piece set bonus with can proc a free Ferocious Bite. I'm also working to make sure my Tiger's Fury buff is up when apply my bleeds especially my finishers. Eg. Rip and Ferocious Bite
Legionaries are still in the mix at least until 115 so some I use The Chato Ring < Gives 100 additional energy and regeneration of energy by 5%, Prdazy for the amazing stats and sweet shield ever 30 secs. < comes in handy on Warmode. Sephuz for the flat 2% Haste increase and mini lust upon a stun/root, The Wildshaper's Cluch < Hands that upcon critical damage from my bleeds have a 30% chance to trigger Primal Fury < allows for more Combo points and thus more finishers.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Everything just changed up quite a bit with this. I was going Vers/Crit for more of DD spec, Feral has since went back to Bleed dmg. With Haste getting reworked to now effect them. This has shifted the stats around for Haste to be kind and to stack as much as you can of it, followed by a healthy amount of Crit and Mastery. Vers is never bad per say but isn't as ideal as it once was with Haste being so heavenly favored at this time.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? With 11 years exp on the spec I compare with other Ferals in the Druid discord. I look up upcoming changes on MMO Champ and WoWhead. I also look at Icy Veins to see what that has to say about the spec and see if I've missed anything outside of my own experience and or try out new things that have been theory crafted out.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
My ability to learn never stops. I am always trying to improve and get better. I give 100% each and every pull. I have yet to show up to a raid empty handed. Examples include Food, Pots, Flasks, Runes. I carry on me 60 of my food, 60+ pots, Runes to last all night normally 60, Flasks, 2 as I'm an Alchemist I get the 2 hour buff. I farm more then enough matts to help share. Though I prefer selling them , I understand this is a team game and I can't beat it alone.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=3
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Custom built PC , Have to look the specs up again. I had a lightning strike some 3 months ago and had to change up a few things. Frame rate at the time of posting this is 55 MS home, 55 MS world, 100 Framerate
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I was once in Simple Math and am looking to rejoin the ranks. I enjoyed my time here. I know Dippin , Storm, Grouch, and recall a name or two on the current roaster.
-. Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).[list=][/list]