- Age & Location: 29, Upstate NY (Saratoga Springs area)
- Number of Testicles: 2 1/2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yup
- How long have you played WoW: Shortly after Vanilla launch
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Vanilla - Everything up to Twin Emps
BC - Everything up to M'uru Pre-3.0, M'uru/KJ post 3.0
WotLK - All content
Panda - Casual heroic, was in college
WoD - Casual heroic, was in college
Legion: Played Rogue 3/7M EN before daughter was born. Rerolled Paladin at end of Nighthold. 7/9M ToS, 11/11M Antorus
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Latest guild was No Pandas - Zul'jin. Completely toxic environment 24/7 even during raid pulls. Officers were well aware but refused to do much about it. My mother recently passed away and I am admin of the estate. Didn't see myself raiding with this guild in BfA so I gquit to focus on the legal issues before BfA's launch.
- Name & Class: Sectional - Paladin
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /sectional
- Race & professions: Blood Elf, Mining/Blacksmith
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Protection, Ret, when I am bored/we need another DPS. Can play Holy as well but I'd prefer to bring another maintained healer alt at that point.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Sit in Conc, Judgment -> SoTR, spam Avengers Shield and HoTP myself/raid members. Only "challenging" fights are Aggramar & Argus, and living through 4 scythes on Argus is easy enough for Paladins. (1st = SoTR, 2nd = SoTR, 3rd = SoTR + Eye, 4th = SoTR + AD/GoAK, 5th = die)
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 133 (Thanks Blizzard)
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Haste > everything, no breakpoint. Ret = more delicate balance of Mastery > everything else.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Paladin Discord, testing is pug normal/heroic or watch VoDs
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
32gb 3200Mhz Mem
SLI GTX 1070s
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Progression and logs show I am capable of doing highest content, I fit your raid times and share a similar mindset with wanting to experience new cutting edge content.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Saw post on Guild Recruitment. 11/11 shows you are capable of end content, raid times fit my schedule and feel I could be a good fit in most rosters.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
117 Up, 12 Down
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). I present "5 Seconds of Picasso"