Ilara
User

Ilara - Application

Postby Ilara » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:04 am

Player information:
- Age & Location:
26, Virginia

- Number of Testicles:

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
Yes

- How long have you played WoW:
since 2008, WotK

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
As Blood Death Knight:
Naxxramas- 15/15
Ulduar-13/14 10/25 man
ToC-5/5 normal, 4/5 Heroic on 25man, 5/5 normal, 5/5 Heroic on 10 man with Tribute to Mad Skill
ICC-Did the first wing

As Holy Priest:
EN - 2/7 M (Dragons & Elerethe); 7/7 H

Character Information:
- Name, & Class:
Ilara, Holy/Disc Priest

- Link to Battle.net Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... a/advanced

- Race & why you chose it:
Blood Elf for the extra mana regen from Arcane Torrent

- Professions and why you choose them:
I picked Tailoring and Inscription back when there were profession bonuses for non-gathering professions.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
Holy (artifact level 26), Disc (artifact level 25) - I mainly play Holy, but my guild asked me to play Disc so I spent some time leveling and running Mythic+ in Disc

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Trinkets: For progression, I run Darkmoon Deck Promises and Amalgam Seventh Spine

Holy: Int > Mastery > Crit > Haste > Versatility
But if you have the legendary legs, then crit becomes more important than mastery

Disc: Before the buff to contrition and the nerf to mindbender, haste > int > mastery (raids) or crit (dungeons) > versatiltiy

I don't believe there are any breakpoints for either Holy or Disc.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Holy is currently a very single target heavy spec in regards to healing. Right now, I cast Flash Heal while keeping Light of T'uure on the tanks during big spikes of damage to increase healing done. I also cast Holy Word Serenity to bring people up from low health and Prayer of Mending on cooldown during low periods of damage due to its mana efficiency. Prayer of Healing is only used for periods of extremely high AOE damage and to bring back the cooldown of Holy Word Sanctify.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
I started playing at the beginning of Wrath of the Lich King and raided through Naxxramas to Icecrown Citadel as a Death Knight (Alyira-Blood now on Zul'jin) with CobraKai (H) of Whisperwind. I was an officer of CobraKai, which was ranked 7th in the realm for tier 8 and 6th for tier 9 (25 man). I was a melee dps/3rd tank back then and tanked through most of the 10 man runs.

Afterwards, with the long break between ICC and Cataclysm and Whisperwind Horde-side dying, the guild transferred off to alliance and started raiding only 10 mans. For the last few expansions, I mainly did dungeons and other things in WoW due to an uncertain schedule. But now that it is more solidified, I feel I can commit the time to raiding again.

After transferring from Whisperwind to Zul'jin, I looked for a solid raiding guild that could provide consistent progression in Legion. I first raided with the Tempered Phoenix, who were 39th on the realm in tier 18, for a few weeks. Unfortunately, they were struggling to get a complete team back and had problems with attendance. I then raided with Condemned, currently 4/7M and 15th on Zul'jin. When I was brought in, they had several healers already and I competed for a spot in their raid. I downed with them their first kill of M Dragons and M Elerethe, and also participated in pulls of Il'gynoth. I'm looking to leave due to discord between guild members and the officers, which have caused our main tank and off tank both leave the guild in the past 3 weeks.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 09/latest/

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I found out about the guild through WoW Progress and was impressed by the long, consistently strong raid history. I am interested in joining Simple Math for the stable raiding environment and the opportunity to play with like-minded players focused on progression, but who also know how to enjoy the game.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
Custom Built desktop on my own:
CPU: Intel i5 6600k
Memory: 16G Corsair DDR4
Graphics: Sapphire R9 390
Mouse: Razer Naga
Keyboard: Ducky RGB LED Backlit Mechanical Keyboard

My typical FPS is around 75 during raid.

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
speedtest.net:

pingtest.net:

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

grouch
Admin

Re: Ilara - Application

Postby grouch » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:13 pm

i fixed your image links.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”