Baddies
darkmag
User

darkmagishin - destro warlock

Postby darkmag » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Used to, but my phone got stolen and i never got it on the new one
- How long have you played WoW: Since burning crusade all the way to cata, off and on during this expansion

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I'll just name the achievements that I've done when they were current tier. Kael Thas' / Vashj, Illidan, Plagued proto drake, Heroic Trial of Champion, heroic yogg (0 lights), heroic ICC. For this expansion, I haven't really been in a good guild until the one I was just in. We've been up to Phase 4 on Garrosh

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: darkmagishin, warlock
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... n/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: This was my first character, never thought to change my race. I figure I play well enough without the racial trait, although it would be nice to be orc/troll.

- Professions and why you choose them: I like engineering because of the perks it gets, and tailoring is pretty straight forward
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Affliction is fine, but my gear isn't the best for it. I haven't been the luckiest with gear this tier, and a lot of the stuff I have has crit on it. I'll go aff on fights where there aren't a lot of adds, Jugg, thok, but I seem to perform better as destro.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Mastery is obviously first, but since my gear has a lot crit on it, I reforged for haste for when I do switch to affliction. The haste is also nice on for Garrosh with all of the moving around.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Destro is pretty simple, if there's enough mobs around to make fire and brimstone worth using, I'll toggle it, and use rain of fire as well. chaos bolt when I have a lot of embers coming in / have the set bonus proc , and shadow burn with havoc if the situation allows for it. Affliction is different of course, but the main importance is upkeep and trying to snapshot my dots with the best buffs at that time (although I know it's going away in WoD)

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: All of my past guilds I have either quit due to them not being very good, or broken up due to them not being very good. I've never been in a top US guild before, but when I was in a top server guild during wrath I remember enjoying playing with skilled players.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: My ui's pretty trash, this is the only pic i have of me in combat but i've cleaned it up a little bit since this one. Image
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-m8hmf ... amageDone/
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1hz8n ... amageDone/

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Saw a post on the guild recruitment thread, I really like the raiding schedule. It shouldn't interfere with my social life, work, and class. It fits me almost perfectly.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I've got an AMD sixcore 3.2 processor, 8 gigs of ddr3 and a radeon 6850. The game runs at about like 30 fps on a 25 man.

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
Image Image
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
This took me almost 10 minutes. Image

mouthwash
User

Re: darkmagishin - destro warlock

Postby mouthwash » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Hey would you be available to chat with us in mumble around 10 pm est?

Mortal
User

Postby Mortal » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi, I'm Mortalshare one of the locks in the guild. Do you have logs from current fights? T14 fights don't show much. I can look at this app more when I get home from work. Thanks

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:16 pm

I like the fishys

darkmag
User

Postby darkmag » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 pm

The first link should be to garrosh attempts.

And I cant chat tonight, I can tomorrow though.

Mortal
User

Postby Mortal » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:24 am

darkmag wrote:The first link should be to garrosh attempts.

Do you have any other fights available?

Dance
User

Postby Dance » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:54 pm

armory doesn't work anymore?
#thestruggle

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:59 pm

he's on andorhal now.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:29 pm

It's Dark Magi Shin right? Like Shin, the Dark Magi?

Not Dark Magician?
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”