Gilburto Ilvl 566 Lock

Baddies
Gilberto
User

Gilburto Ilvl 566 Lock

Postby Gilberto » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21, Michigan
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): I usually log on everyday usually in the afternoon and always on scheduled raid days.
- Number of Testicles: 2 very very small testicles but i can use them like no tomorrow
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Just me
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes, i have it on my phone
- How long have you played WoW: I have played wow since the beginning of Burning Crusade

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I started raiding big in Lich King Downed everything on heroic In Lich King, In Cata Downed everything On Heroic downed H deathwing with a 15% nerf not a big deal since DS was a joke, In MoP Downed all of MsV, HoT and ToES on heroic was ranked quite well for our guild i also raided with copia during the end of cata and the first tier of MoP i did not raid ToT till Almost the end of that tier because of some personal life problems, and now i am 9/14 H in SoO

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Gilburto, Lock
- Race & why did you choose it: Troll, because of the haste buff is so good for my class pretty much a mini lust can not beat it.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... o/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? maybe?

- Professions and why did you choose them:Engineering because of the synapse springs buff such a nice buff to use when your trinket procs and only has a one min. proc
tailoring also because of the lightweave proc on my cloak that is also great to line up with your trinkets

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? current spec is Destro with my offspec Affliction i can play both specs quite well, i have played demo but it has been quite some time since i have played it but i can learn it fast

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: my choice of gear is getting the 4 set first then work on the offset pieces for destro

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: For my main spec i use glyph of Conflag just because its there i guess and i dont slow a add if the tank needs to pick it up and such, i use glyph of siphon life because when i immolate the target it heals me which helps the healers not heal us a much, and the other glyph i use is glyph of unending resolve which is a really strong defensive CD that helps us not die

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? My Normal Rotation for Destro would be pre cast Incinerate 2 secs before pull then pre pot when it goes off, pop all CD's cast immolate on boss use both conflags on boss then once i have 3 stacks of back draft and hopefully all my trinkets proc and meta procs i re cast immolate on boss to have the highest immolate i can on the boss and by that time i should have 2 burning embers up and then i cast my 2 chaos bolts on the boss and after that is all done i incinerate until i get 3 3.5 burning embers up and then i cast my chaos bolts unless my trinkets proc then i try to cast as many chaos bolts with my trinkets up again and while im doing this i make sure my immolate never falls off the target or targets and pretty much do that till 20% then i spam shadowburn as much as possible.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? Healthstone/drain life

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): i dont usually pvp ever on this toon but i do pvp a bit on my warrior

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: The Knights Watch, Judgement, Toned, I Left The Knights Watch because they were not progressing as fast as i wanted and were not the greatest raiders, i left Judgement because they only raided two nights a week and were not progressing what so ever and a horrible raid leader in general, Toned was disbanded because of to many peoples have to big of epeens =(

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://i.imgur.com/KBAa56k.jpg not in combat, In combat http://i.imgur.com/Hya5Z15.jpg

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):

- Alts & their name/level: Duranoth 90 ret ilvl 569, Hyronlols 90 warrior fury ilvl 530

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): i have skype grant.johnson559

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Copia told me about you guys and told me to app

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? seems like you guys have a fun time when you guys raid and while still having fun you still progress through raids

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Geforce gtx 580 2gb, 16gb ram, cpu i7 3930k 3.2 ghz, around 30 FPS

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3380205802 upload speed it shit but usually never dc unless a freak storm comes by or my house burns down.

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://imgur.com/sdzERLB

Copia
User

Re: Gilburto Ilvl 566 Lock

Postby Copia » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:26 pm

I have known/raided Giburto/Grant for a while and he is a solid player. He has good raid awareness and does solid damage. He takes criticism well and will do anything to kill a boss. I 100% believe that Simple math is a good fit.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Well since he's already a trial.

Welcome to hell.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:40 pm

I like your bracers where did you get them
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Mortal
User

Postby Mortal » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Hi. I'm mortalshare the other lock in the guild. Your gearing and gemming looks fine, haste build for destro works fine as its just easier to respec aff without having to reforge. I currently play basically the same stat weight.

Your opener as destro looks off to me. Casting that second immolate is really not worth it. There are two other openers you could try that I use.
1st: prepot incen, immolate, DMG macro, conflagx2 incenx3/4 chaos bolt immolate, chaos bolt. then just spam incen until you get embers for another chaos bolt with trinkets fading off.
2nd: prepot incen, DMG macro immolate, conflag x2 incenx3/4 chaos bolt, immolate, chaos bolt then just spam incen until you get embers for another chaos bolt with trinkets fading off.

Also, you talked about the destro play style but could you elaborate on how you play affliction?

Secondly, you didn't link any parses for world of logs or warcraft logs. I looked at your logs for Tuesday night's raid for the first four bosses. Do you have any logs from other fights by chance?
Finally without trying to sound like an elitist, could you talk about why your dps was decently low for the fights on tuesday (especially fallen protectors)? I'm sure it has some to do with it being your first raid with a new guild.
Thanks - Mortalshare

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”