Baddies
Harmonyx
User

571 Resto Druid 11/14HM

Postby Harmonyx » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:01 am

Player information:

- Age & Location: 29 , Baldwin, Michigan

- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 11am EST to 3am EST 5-7 days a week lol

- Number of Testicles: 0 testicles found I am 100% female and yes this is me ehoeing lmfao I'm kidding :) I would have never made the female reference if you didn't.

- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursdays & Sundays: Might be a little late (or afk) at the start sometimes. I get my daughter on Thursdays Saturday and Sunday until 6pm, but sometimes the ride doesn't show up until 7pm. I'll try my best to make sure I'm not late or afk, but shit happens.

- Do any others have access to your account? My 13 year old

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? I'll tell you what I was one of those persons back in WOTLK that clicked links and got my shit hacked lol! That's the #1 reason why I authenticate now and I will always have one up. I also change my password from time to time. Getting haxored sucks!

- How long have you played WoW:

6+ years believe it or not my boyfriend got me into it after Final Fantasy became boring and Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments were no longer in our area. My boyfriend was a Yu-Gi-Oh state champion lol!

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):

11/14 HM exp with attempts on heroic Blackfuse

This is a re-rolled druid has about 70 /played days on it, but it's not the first time I have re-rolled and have been successful and competative with other healers who have been playing this class a lot longer than I have.

I have Glory of the Firelands Raider from my priest from raiding in Cataclysm and have special achievements when chevs were a thing back in WOTLK on my paladin. I still play my paladin competitively, but only in a PvP environment, while my priest is collecting dust because healing priests suck in PvP atm.

Character Information:

- Name, & Class: Missuzieqqz, Druid

- Race & why did you choose it: Troll, because the beserking is really nice for throwing out hots, a fast regrowth or something of that nature. It's put to good use if SOTF is on cooldown or if high damage is going out and HOTW is on cooldown.

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... qqz/simple

- Can you describe the ruckus? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+ruckus Thanks Google I know what the ruckus is now :)

- Professions and why did you choose them: Alchemy because I warcraftville everyday and it makes for easy potion and flask making so I can be more independant on being prepared for raids without hurting my pocket in the process! It also gives you an awesome intellect buff ;). Second is enchanting because it's another independant profession that gives you moar intellect! I don't like to rely on people for items I need to maximize my characters to there best potential! Usually on the auction house you can find gems pretty easily, but finding the right potions, flasks or enchants is something completely differant!

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I'm female. I cook, bake, clean and heal. That's it. lol im kidding. I have a boomkin spec, but to be completely honest I'm not the best I would probably be the dps that you would want to bring to the raid if there was no guildies online and I was the only option. I did LFR once before I got heroic boomkin gear and did 130k if that says anything. I want to learn boomkin, but since I'm still fairly new to resto druids (/70 days played now) I don't want to take on too much too fast. I want to perfect resto first as I know there are a few things I still need to work on.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:

My gear for maximization should be haste and spirit first to meet the 13,163 haste cap. Once I've obtained that and have a comfortable spirit line that I'm used to (my goal when I'm fully geared is between 15 and 16k I'm thinking). After spirit is set my plan is to (if needed) replace some of the haste and spirit gear with mastery and spirit gear. For example, currently I have Pennyroyal Leggings and Pennyroyal Belt, but once I down Paragons and Garrosh I will have the teir leggings which are full mastery and spirit as the same with the belt.

My offspec gear I need to do more research on I will probably do that after I perfect resto, but as far as I know right now it's crit gear until crit cap while meeting the demands of haste and hit cap along the way. So technically you would want crit and haste gear or crit and mastery gear (I think).

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:

Glyph of Wild Growth, Glyph of Regrowth and Glyph of Efflorescence as major and Glyph of Sprouting Mushrooms as Minor.

With your 4-peice from your teir this puts your wild growth at alot of extra healing so you need to make the most of it and get out as many wild growths as you can. With that said, don't do wild growth without SOTF because its a major HPS loss because it gives off more and faster ticks.

Glyph of regrowth is just a preference and playstyle. You can chose regrowth, glyph or nourish or glyph of healing touch. I've tried all 3 and I sort of like Glyph of healing touch, but it has to be worth it. There are bosses where you are required to use specialized glyphs for the best of the raid and that is Glyph of Stampeding Roar. This glyph is REQUIRED for Malkorak and Iron Juggernaut (only if your doing the far away wall strategy) because Malkorak you need to get the raid members out of roots and Iron Juggernaut you need to get your raid back to the boss asap so they are able to get back in position quickly in order to meet mana and enrage timers.

Glyph of Efflorescence puts your efflorescence effect with your mushrooms instead of with your swiftmend. Ontop of that it increases your healing by 5% by your swiftmend.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? N/A

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?

Tanks: Lifebloomx3 and rejuvenation on tank at all times and Ironbark when either called for or when you feel its necessary. Also clearcasting regrowth procs if needed.

Offtank: Rejuvenation and clearcasting regrowth procs if needed.

Melee: Rejuvenation, swiftmend (for SOTF) than wild growth
(Usually they are better for swiftmend placement because they are usually close enough to give the full effect).

Ranged: Rejuvenation, swiftmend (for SOTF) than wild growth (Bloom/Tranq if needed)
(Usually the mushrooms are in ranged because of the Glyph of Efflorescence)

In order to get great at resto druid you have to determine incoming damage if you don't have hots out when damage hits then your raid will wipe guaranteed especially on a fight like Iron Juggernaut during the pulses stages. At this point is also where you hit heart of the wild so you can have a increased stats and healing buff for 45 seconds.

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):

2200+ arena's and rbg's on three characters. Mostly started PvPing seriously in season 9, but got the epic challenger title way before that. I have alot of Gladiator friends that let me cap 2's with them and sometimes even let me do 3s with them if they are bored. I never really went serious in arenas I've always been happy with just being 2200+. Now adays having that kind of rating is good anyways because that's in the Duelist to Gladiator bracket :)! I've played RBG's with Bailamos, Velirra (2400+ season 9 player) and an Australian 2400+ group called Soviet Russia. I ended up quitting PvP seriously last season when at first I wanted to go for 2400+ myself, but then I started getting DDOS over and over and over......and then wintrading happened so I went to PvE. I felt like Gladiator, 2400 or any higher achievements weren't worth the grinding and learning process because everyone had them through cheats they did in WoW. Currently I'm doing some learning in PvP with my friend Mattu and waiting on him to get his rating up so we can do 3s together. Gladiators don't play with me because I'm female they play with me because I have a great personality and a little weird, but funny at the same time. It irritates me when I see girls who are pretending to be at the 2400+ or Gladiator level when they are backpedaling or clicking their spells >.<!.

Some Screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/O5DKBaE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ChUkurq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/J5tUjGZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/x1MXU1M.jpg

I can dispell too!

http://i.imgur.com/DrJhrUB.jpg

I also PvP and PvE on my stream of which I have over 450 followers!:)

http://www.twitch.tv/bubblewrapzlolqq

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

Shadows and Dust @Mal'Ganis: Sexist and disrespectful guild treated me poorly and called me "bad" just because I had low HPS (we had 3 priests, 2 hpallys and 2 resto shaman at the time not including me and it was 25man). I tried to tell them that absorbs>hots but they called me retarded and lazy :(!

Chainfire@Mal'Ganis: When I first joined this guild was great! Had great progression, social and nice to people. After about 3 weeks in things went sour. People stopped showing up and they had to bring baddies in as replacements who made us wiped on farmable content the whole night. Then when they found out about next expansions 20man they waited 2 weeks later to convert to 25man and did so through PUGS and trade chat. In between that time they did manage to find a few people but didn't bother subbing them in and so they left. I left shortly after that as I didn't want to be a part of a guild who favortismed and had poor recruiting tactics.

Hero@Burning Blade: Everyone here is friendly and I somewhat like it here, but they have a core raiding resto druid already. There guild is a 35+ man roster with 9 healers altogether. There officers (which are healers) have 3 core raiding spots taken already and they definitely favor the other resto druid over me. I feel like with next expansion that there will be no spots for me and I'll be a bench warmer for the whole next expansion.
Other Information:

- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://i.imgur.com/SMVr7vI.jpg

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/9206/

- Alts & their name/level:

Bubblextreme@Tichondrius (90)
Harmonyx@Illidan (90)
Mageyablink@Mal'Ganis (87?)
Bandagezxo@Kel'Thuzed (87?)

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):

Battletag: Healing101#1526

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?:

You posted a reply onto the recruitement forums!

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?

You seemed like you're pretty straight forward and can take simple jokes without getting offended! :)

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?

HP Pavillion Desktop, 2nd Generation Intel Core i7-2600 Processor with Windows 7 Home Premium

8GB System Memory

Radeon HD 6570 Video Card ->

(Have updated video card and waiting on power supply in the mail because my power supply doesn't have the right equipment to make the video card work. The current video card still works, just doesn't have the constant FPS that I like to have while raiding. I should receive the new power supply this week no later than Tuesday. I already have the new video card here and ready to be installed :)

1 Terabyte harddrive

My normal FPS is differant every night lol sometimes it will be great like 75-100 but other nights it will spike down to 35 and then lag while in combat down to 10 :(

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.

I go through AT & T and have the fastest internet available in my area. I live in a "village" named Baldwin, Michigan and not many providers will come to this area because of how shitty the economy is.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3166148539 (against Grand Rapids, Michigan

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3166150032 (against Hudson, New York)

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).

I've had a lot of wipes on Blackfuse to retardation so I thought this would be seemingly appropriate LOL

http://i.imgur.com/oewbv1K.png

Frozensoup
User

Re: 571 Resto Druid 11/14HM

Postby Frozensoup » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:12 am

Hi, I'm our resident resto druid. Just throwing out a quick reply to thank you for your app; I'll be reviewing it and responding as quickly as possible.

Frozensoup
User

Postby Frozensoup » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:43 am

Alright, so your armory looks mostly in order; there are just a couple things I noticed - you're losing out on a 60 spirit socket bonus by using a solid spirit gem in your offhand and a solid haste gem in your ring; if you used two energized gems, you'd get the same stats from gems and still get that socket bonus. In your boots, you're using a spirit/int gem where a spirit/mastery gem would be better (since 2 mastery > 1 int at current gear levels).

You mentioned that you are a reroll, so I don't know if you have access to heroic t15 gear, but in most cases 4pc t15 is actually superior to t16 for 25 mans. See http://healcraft.net/2013/10/17/theorycraft-restoration-t15-vs-t16-tier-pieces/ for more.

Do you change your talents depending on the fight? (most specifically level 60/90 talents).

Other things to add: I would argue that the best use of berserking is for efflo on any kind of fight where there is extended stacking, since it still snapshots haste. It's also not terrible for tranq because it'll give you the 7th tick on that (though of course you weigh that against better smartheal targeting on a longer cast if there's sustained incoming raid damage)

I don't personally much care for glyph of HT with t15 4pc since I don't cast many healing touches, although I could see it finding more use with t16 2pc.

All in all, your application looks solid and I wish you the best of luck.

Harmonyx
User

Postby Harmonyx » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:03 am

Frozensoup wrote:Alright, so your armory looks mostly in order; there are just a couple things I noticed - you're losing out on a 60 spirit socket bonus by using a solid spirit gem in your offhand and a solid haste gem in your ring; if you used two energized gems, you'd get the same stats from gems and still get that socket bonus. In your boots, you're using a spirit/int gem where a spirit/mastery gem would be better (since 2 mastery > 1 int at current gear levels).

You mentioned that you are a reroll, so I don't know if you have access to heroic t15 gear, but in most cases 4pc t15 is actually superior to t16 for 25 mans. See http://healcraft.net/2013/10/17/theorycraft-restoration-t15-vs-t16-tier-pieces/ for more.

Do you change your talents depending on the fight? (most specifically level 60/90 talents).

Other things to add: I would argue that the best use of berserking is for efflo on any kind of fight where there is extended stacking, since it still snapshots haste. It's also not terrible for tranq because it'll give you the 7th tick on that (though of course you weigh that against better smartheal targeting on a longer cast if there's sustained incoming raid damage)

I don't personally much care for glyph of HT with t15 4pc since I don't cast many healing touches, although I could see it finding more use with t16 2pc.

All in all, your application looks solid and I wish you the best of luck.

1. The Ring I am waiting for the heroic version because once I get that I won't even need a haste gem in there because I will have enough to put a gem in there without haste on it. Your gem choices do make sense and I'll take note and make those changes for next time.

2. From what I've read I've always assumed that intellect was on the same level or slightly better than mastery I didn't know mastery was 2 to 1.

3. I don't have access to teir 15 heroic gear anymore i disenchanted it all a long time ago lol mostly because it was just normal gear.

4. I do change talents depending on the fight more of CC talents. I know that for some fights Natures Vigil is better, but I am at the point to where I am not exactly sure where to use it and need to practice with it more. I want to feel comfortable first and be confident enough to keep up the raid versus ranking on fights if that makes sense. I want to take it a step at a time not just go full force in and do everything completly wrong you know?

5. I was talking about with t16 2 peice it does do some nice healing BUT the other dps have to be literally retarded and standing in shit to make good use out of it lol! I might have some logs somewhere around here where I was using healing touch and kicked some ass with it, but I'll have to find :)

Thanks You for your feedback!

Harmonyx
User

Postby Harmonyx » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:46 am

Some Spells to Add to my "when to use spells list"

Might of Ursoc if a tank says "I can't get that bomb on time" on Iron Juggernaut or if my shields are low and I need to absorb on Malkorak. Can also be used during mass damage to give the healers some leverage and not having to worry about you as much.

Barkskin on CD when major damage is going out unless its a specific mechanic (Prisms on Dark Shamans for example) that you have to save it for.

NS+HT on tank or raid member if they reach below 50% health also could use Sage Mender's Free NS during this time.

Vortex & Typhoon: Dark Shaman Ozzes, Garrosh adds and bombs on Blackfuse.

Mighty Bash: Norushen so u dont get eaten by big adds when they spawn.

Roots: Trash and sometimes bombs

Mushrooms: full health & ready to bloom use as a lay on hand for the entire raid if its a 1 second damaging spell such as Clamity from Protectors. I usually call this out on mumble/vent if there's another resto druid so they don't waste theirs!

Tranquility: Only use when called and prepare for it (if possible) with a full stack of harmony and SOTF.

Dash/Displacer Beast: Dive in and soak those purple orbs even if it means your death! (Malkorak) If those go off it's most likely a wipe! If you die it doesn't mean it's a wipe, but if one goes off it means it is especially in a 10-man environment!

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:10 am

Frozensoup wrote:Other things to add: I would argue that the best use of berserking is for efflo on any kind of fight where there is extended stacking, since it still snapshots haste. It's also not terrible for tranq because it'll give you the 7th tick on that (though of course you weigh that against better smartheal targeting on a longer cast if there's sustained incoming raid damage)[

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HE'S LYING TO YOU.

(good to see that you decided to app though, will look over and see if I have anything to add in the morning.)

Harmonyx
User

Postby Harmonyx » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:14 am

Mist wrote:
Frozensoup wrote:Other things to add: I would argue that the best use of berserking is for efflo on any kind of fight where there is extended stacking, since it still snapshots haste. It's also not terrible for tranq because it'll give you the 7th tick on that (though of course you weigh that against better smartheal targeting on a longer cast if there's sustained incoming raid damage)[

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HE'S LYING TO YOU.

(good to see that you decided to app though, will look over and see if I have anything to add in the morning.)

Lmfao thanks for the laughs right before bed goodnight!

Frozensoup
User

Postby Frozensoup » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:37 am

Harmonyx wrote:2. From what I've read I've always assumed that intellect was on the same level or slightly better than mastery I didn't know mastery was 2 to 1.

There was some math on EJ a long while back; you can find it at Elitest Jerks. Our abilities have changed some since that time, which does have some bearing on the relative strengths of int and mastery, but the bottom line is that int scales very little with spellpower (basically just from the crit gained), and instead scales with mastery. Mastery on the other hand scales directly with spellpower.

Spellpower goes up incredibly quickly with gear given the stat allocation on our weapons, whereas mastery acquisition is slower, so in general mastery (and in truth all secondary stats) scale better later in an expansion - this is a general trend across all classes and specs and is not unique to rdruid. In addition, given the shift of most resto druids to the second haste breakpoint, most of which is taken directly out of mastery, most druids run at relatively low mastery values, which swings the balance further in favor of mastery.

Harmonyx wrote:3. I don't have access to teir 15 heroic gear anymore i disenchanted it all a long time ago lol mostly because it was just normal gear.

4. I do change talents depending on the fight more of CC talents. I know that for some fights Natures Vigil is better, but I am at the point to where I am not exactly sure where to use it and need to practice with it more. I want to feel comfortable first and be confident enough to keep up the raid versus ranking on fights if that makes sense. I want to take it a step at a time not just go full force in and do everything completly wrong you know?

Fair enough. I wouldn't have suggested using normal t15 because there are too many missing stats and survivability becomes an issue with all that missing HP.

As for NV, it's good. Arguably better healing throughput than HoTW, though it does come down to incoming damage patterns and personal preference. HoTW lets you contribute more dps if necessary, too.

Harmonyx
User

Postby Harmonyx » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:47 am

^ and safety bear don't forget about safety bear! :)

Frozensoup
User

Postby Frozensoup » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:40 am

Harmonyx wrote:^ and safety bear don't forget about safety bear! :)

We have rahba (our kitty) for that. But I mean... you can bear if you want to.

Harmonyx
User

Postby Harmonyx » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:21 am

haha thats good :) I'll safety bear if the tank dies and the feral dies ;p

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Just a few things to ask about your guild history.

Shadows and Dust @Mal'Ganis: Sexist and disrespectful guild treated me poorly and called me "bad" just because I had low HPS (we had 3 priests, 2 hpallys and 2 resto shaman at the time not including me and it was 25man). I tried to tell them that absorbs>hots but they called me retarded and lazy :(!

Sometimes our raid can get pretty vulgar, I've never seen it hit the point of discomfort \ harassment (except for this one guy but he's gone now) - are you okay with crude \ vulgar humor? I mean I know when I play like shit I get jabbed at from time to time, just kind of how things have worked here for a while.

Hero@Burning Blade: Everyone here is friendly and I somewhat like it here, but they have a core raiding resto druid already. There guild is a 35+ man roster with 9 healers altogether. There officers (which are healers) have 3 core raiding spots taken already and they definitely favor the other resto druid over me. I feel like with next expansion that there will be no spots for me and I'll be a bench warmer for the whole next expansion.

I know I've already covered this, but I wanted to reiterate, are you okay with ACTUALLY rotating? It won't be a big problem after this tier is over, but the last two bosses in SoO require very few healers so there will likely be a lot of rotating, maybe even some extended sitting if a kill is close or a certain class just doesn't work well (IE: I'm totally going to get benched cuz monks blow dicks.)

Harmonyx
User

Postby Harmonyx » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Mist wrote:Just a few things to ask about your guild history.

Sometimes our raid can get pretty vulgar, I've never seen it hit the point of discomfort \ harassment (except for this one guy but he's gone now) - are you okay with crude \ vulgar humor? I mean I know when I play like shit I get jabbed at from time to time, just kind of how things have worked here for a while.

I know I've already covered this, but I wanted to reiterate, are you okay with ACTUALLY rotating? It won't be a big problem after this tier is over, but the last two bosses in SoO require very few healers so there will likely be a lot of rotating, maybe even some extended sitting if a kill is close or a certain class just doesn't work well (IE: I'm totally going to get benched cuz monks blow dicks.)

1. There's a difference between having fun and being just a plain dick/asshole. I have a very sarcastic personality and I say things like "you're so fucking bad do this and this and suck less" all the time. It's all in good fun though! What I do not appreciate is guild "cliques" talking shit behind someones back and pretending to be cool with them in person. Back stabbing bitches are not my cup of tea!

2. Yes I am perfectly fine with rotating :) Just try to get me in for the bosses I need the most and we're good. Right now those are Dark Shaman (for weapon), Thok (trinket/teir) and Seigecrafter Blackfuse (teir). The rest I will sit no problem at all because even though I have bosses that give me upgrades I would rather have someone get there main peice rather than me getting a ring, bracer, etc...does that make sense? :) Also progression bosses, I can understand switching people in and out but being sat for the entire night after the first attendance and wiping at the exact same time frame during the raid doesn't make any sense.

Here are some examples of what I mean:

I get into raid for Blackfuse progression because there core resto druid was finishing up college finals. She didn't even show up for attendance at the raid pull as she stated she would prefer not to raid. I did a couple pulls with the guild and knew what I had to do that next time around to get past the 4 minute mark that we were at. I mentioned that to the GM/RL and gave him my input as I usually do during raid (I like to give feedback during progression, run around some ideas, etc.) Shortly after that there core resto druid logged on and I got sat right away. While I was waiting I was looking at their logs and noticed the best attempts they had after that was 2 minutes with 3 minutes max. They said melee kept on dying to bombs LOL! Well, when I was in raid I would typhoon the bombs just as they spawned away from everybody and then put a vortex down. Then if a bomb ever got close to a melee I would root it. So, I looked at logs to see if she was typhooning/vortexing and of course she wasn't LOL. So, why would you sit someone who gave you your best attempts? I honestly don't think it should matter what rank you are if you are better on a fight than someone else and you get further you should keep them there and keep trying.

3. This is like the end of the expansion we will get put in sooner or later. There is always next week thats my philosophy with progression and with gear. I'm not going to be that person that QQ's everytime their sat, I just want to get into the raid and progress further into it to see the boss mechanics. I think that the first choices of the night shouldn't be the final and people should be switched in for further attempts; especially if they know the fight just as well as the other healer.

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Mist you'll never be as good as Minted or Rude, calm down.

And I don't think saying that you think the raid should be rotated and saying you didn't like being sat for another healer druid really makes sense. I also don't think one sole person carries a raid, taking credit for it and saying you're the only reason they got further is sort of silly. I'm sure your ccing helped and that's great but I'm sure other things changed to like the melee paid more attention or something. Or maybe they switched you simply because you were ccing and they wanted a healer to focus more on healing. shrug.

Harmonyx
User

Postby Harmonyx » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Amye wrote:Mist you'll never be as good as Minted or Rude, calm down.

And I don't think saying that you think the raid should be rotated and saying you didn't like being sat for another healer druid really makes sense. I also don't think one sole person carries a raid, taking credit for it and saying you're the only reason they got further is sort of silly. I'm sure your ccing helped and that's great but I'm sure other things changed to like the melee paid more attention or something. Or maybe they switched you simply because you were ccing and they wanted a healer to focus more on healing. shrug.

I am only basing that on the fact that they didn't get any further the last two raid nights unless I was there. When bombs go out there really isnt any healing that needs to be done you swiftmend, wild growth and put efflorescence around people :P and that's pretty much it. If people aren't retarded and don't put fire or saw blades in the raid or don't have bombs blow up then you're good. Besides that putting down a typhoon and vortex only costs 2 GCD aka what it would cost for 2 rejuvenations and it saves the bombs from exploding onto people. I was healing as well btw there just was really no healing to be done like i said ^.^

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”