Rithik Combat Rogue

Baddies
Rithik
User

Rithik Combat Rogue

Postby Rithik » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:22 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21 california
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): around 12pm play untill 10 or 11pm unless i have homework to do
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days: yes
-- Monday:
-- Tuesday:
-- Wednesday:
-- Thursday:
-- Sunday:
- Do any others have access to your account? no
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why?yes
- How long have you played WoW: right as tbc came out
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): kara in bc in wrath 25icc heroic in cata did some heroics in bot and bwd firelands did about half of the hms and cleared ds took a break after i got to 90 on my rogue and monk then took a break came back in middle of tot cleared 4 hms for current and now soo i have cleared up to 5 hms

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Rithik, Rogue
- Race & why did you choose it: pandarian for the food racial
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... hik/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? load annoying noises
- Professions and why did you choose them: jc to cut my own gems and for the better gems and engineering for glove enchant rocket boosts
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? not much lately but would change if needed
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: for combat usually try to get gear that has haste and mastery since from what ive looked up mastery seems to be better then crit and haste is just the best stat for combat
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: smoke bomb increases the amount it can reduce damage for the raid cloak of shadows incase i ever need to reduce phyical damage as well redirect to swap targets easier
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? open ambush revealing strike sinx2 ks SnD sin adrenaline rush till 5 rupture sin till 5 evis
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): challenger
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: i raid leaded my guild that i have on area 52 that i played with friends and just got sick of people not listening or not looking up the fight or not doing what they should be doing on the fights.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://i44.tinypic.com/8z0cqt.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/are ... .tier16_10
- Alts & their name/level: sakuramonk@mal'ganis 565 fattyhugswarlock@area52 543
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): matt.andrews540 skype
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: posted on forums grouch contacted me
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? perfect times and i liked the raid setting grouch had told me
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? intel core i5 3470 8g ram gtx770
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3143066911
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional) http://i39.tinypic.com/2ilkinm.png

grouch
Admin

Re: Rithik Combat Rogue

Postby grouch » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:48 am

Rithik wrote:- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? not much lately but would change if needed

do you have experience with your other specs this expansion?

Rithik wrote:- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://i44.tinypic.com/8z0cqt.jpg

have you considered a mod pack like tukui or elvui? default wow interface works fine but there are so many improvements that mods can provide.

Rithik wrote:- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/are ... .tier16_10

anything from worldoflogs?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Rithik
User

Postby Rithik » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:14 am

yeah i played assassination fooled around with sub when i didnt have the gear before soo came out
as for the ui mods i could check them out ive always used blizz ui since i played i tried out xpearl didnt last very long though lol
oops did the wrong link sorry about that http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/293816/ did not mean to link wowprogress

vix
User

Postby vix » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:33 am

is there a reason behind not using 2nd before snd on your opener

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:31 am

Would you be available around 6 pm tonight to chat in mumble?

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:53 am

Getting rid of some of that excess expertise will give ya a bit more dps.

Shadowcraft

That paint is some trippy stuff.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Rithik
User

Postby Rithik » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 am

vix wrote:is there a reason behind not using 2nd before snd on your opener

usually after i do my 2nd well more like everytime i do that 2nd sin strike my ticking ebon detonator procs and gives ks a lot of damage i put snd up right after i get out since i have combo points waiting

Rithik
User

Postby Rithik » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:53 am

Mooby wrote:Getting rid of some of that excess expertise will give ya a bit more dps.

Shadowcraft

That paint is some trippy stuff.

yeah i think i had upgraded a few pieces and i havent checked my reforges yet

Rithik
User

Postby Rithik » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 am

mouthwash wrote:Would you be available around 6 pm tonight to chat in mumble?

yep

Spatula
User

Postby Spatula » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:52 pm

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? open ambush revealing strike sinx2 ks SnD sin adrenaline rush till 5 rupture sin till 5 evis

Why are you waiting so long to put up SnD? You realize that KS increases the damage done by all attacks by 50% that are made in the duration of it, right?
I'm just an average guy with exceptional hair. Nothing more, nothing less.
It's okay guys, my packet loss is good. -Plezzureable

Kody
User

Postby Kody » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Spatula wrote:Why are you waiting so long to put up SnD? You realize that KS increases the damage done by all attacks by 50% that are made in the duration of it, right?

I miss u bb

Rithik
User

Postby Rithik » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Spatula wrote:

Why are you waiting so long to put up SnD? You realize that KS increases the damage done by all attacks by 50% that are made in the duration of it, right?

i do know that its kind of just the start of the burst its what i have been doing since i have gotten the that trinket since it gives so much agility at the begining i will def do snd before i go into KS

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”