-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account?: No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why?: Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since October 2006
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Vanilla - Casual, Leveling
TBC - Casual raider, Karazhan, SSC, TK (after KT nerf), ZA (couple bears), Hyjal, BT cleared after 3.0 patch, Sunwell after 3.0 patch.
WOTLK - More serious raider, Naxx/Sarth/Maly cleared with achievements + black protos, Ulduar cleared with Yogg+0 before ToC, ToC/ToGC cleared with Tribute to Insanity on 10m, ICC cleared with 10m drakes and LoD before Cata release.
Cata - BWL/BoT/T4W cleared with drakes and SInestra kill after Wrack fix, Firelands cleared with firebird and H Rag before second hp nerf and Magma Geyser nerf, 5/8H Dragon Soul before I quit until just before MoP release. Came back and cleared 8/8H with 30% a few times.
MoP - 12/16H in MSV/HOF/TES and took a short break until ToT, 10/13H in ToT before main switching to my rogue in May and went 13/13H with H Lei Shen and Ra-den the week before Siege. Currently 7/14H in SoO with a 5% wipe on H Nazgrim.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Arelea, Rogue
- Race & why did you choose it: Human, because Alliance races suck and Pandas are fat.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... a/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus?:
No, I cannot, so here's an angry grandma telling you to stop making such a ruckus.

- Professions and why did you choose them: Leatherworking because I'm cheap and like almost free bracer and leg enchants & Engineering for the #1 raiding profession that doesn't get shit on like Jewelcrafting.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?: I'm capable of playing all three rogue specs. Right now, I don't play Combat due to a lack of appropriate weapons. I have been primarily playing Assassination, and recently started playing Subtlety in raid (moar dps).

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:
Assassination is Agility > Mastery & Crit > Haste. I itemize to maximize mastery and crit (since I have my 2p). Poison damage vry delicious.
Subtlety is Agility > Haste & Crit > Mastery. Haste is the best secondary stat for Subtlety. Lots of BS spam and Ambush spam since I have AoC (Shadow Dance is a 42 second CD, Vanish is a 1.4 min CD). Crit comes out better than mastery due to 2p tier set bonus.
Combat is Haste > Agility > Crit > Mastery. Haste for days.

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Assassination - Vendetta (mandatory, more damages and longer uptime on 4p bonus), Smoke Bomb (yay raid cooldowns), Redirect or Feint (depending on the fight, Redirect for adds like Nazgrim or Galakras, Feint for single target like Sha or Norushen).
Subtlety - Hemorrhaging Veins (mandatory, easier benefit from Sanguinary Veins), Smoke Bomb, Vanish (mandatory, more time spent in stealth from Subterfuge and allows 1-2 extra Ambushes).
Combat - Redirect, Smoke Bomb, Feint, since there aren't any substantial combat-only glyphs.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?:
Assassination - Tricks @ 7, Pre-pot at 2, Stealth, SStep or Sprint to boss, Mutilate once for Rupture, Mutilate once for SnD, Vendetta+SBlades, Mut/Envenom spam, Vanish+Mut, Prep, Vanish+Mut, then manage energy and Envenom uptime, refresh Rupture at < 2 sec. Vendetta, SBlades, and Vanish used on CD.
Subtlety - Tricks @ 12, Stealth+Premed+SnD at 10, Unstealth, Pre-pot at 2, Stealth, SStep for Sprint to boss, Garrote (sanguinary veins), Ambush x2, SnD to refresh, Hemo+Rupture before FW falls off, Shadow Dance + Shadow Blades, Ambush/Evisc spam until out of Shadow Dance, Vanish before FW falls off, Ambush/Evisc spam, Prep, Vanish before FW falls off, Ambush/Evisc spam. When out of stealth, Backstab for CP builder, keep SnD up, reapply Hemo after it falls off, Rupture at < 2 sec, otherwise Evisc spam. If stuck in front of a boss, Hemo for CPs. Shadow Blades used on CD, Shadow Dance and Vanish when off CD and FW is < 5 sec.
Combat - Tricks @ 7, Pre-pot at 2, Stealth, SStep or Sprint to boss, Garrote, SnD, RvS, Killing Spree, Adrenaline Rush + SBlades, Sinister Strike spam, apply 5CP Rupture, 5CP SnD, Evisc otherwise. Blade Flurry if more than 1 target. Use Killing Spree, Adrenaline Rush, and SBlades on cooldown. Keep RvS up on target, keep SnD up, reapply Rupture at < 2 sec.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?: N/A
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I don't PvP on my rogue.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Alpha, Whisperwind - Drama, harrassment.
Limited Liability, Kil'jaeden - Personal reasons.
Thirteen Thirty Seven - Too stressful, went to play with friends in Limited Liability.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://i.imgur.com/9uBb8Ug.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/whisperwind/arelea/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/101278/
- Alts & their name/level: Arellea (512, BM Hunter) is the only one worth noting. I have a shaman for PvP/CMs, and a druid for farming.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Skype - laurenwtfbbq
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: GR forums, no.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Good history of progression, stability. I'd like somewhere that I can just raid without the drama. I want to show up and do my job of stabbing bosses and kill internet dragons. I like cats.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?: It's not a potato. >_> I get about 20-60 FPS in raid, depending on the fight.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.: Hillbilly cable internet. Haven't had any issues with it in terms of disconnecting or lag. I can't stream though.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
✤ Clover ✤

grouch
Admin

Re: Arelea - Subtlety/Assassination Rogue

Postby grouch » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:09 am

what horde race would you be?

i love the mspaint btw.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

arelea
User

Postby arelea » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:12 am

Troll
✤ Clover ✤

arelea
User

Postby arelea » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:14 am

Or Goblin.

Leaning a little closer to Goblin though.
✤ Clover ✤

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:18 am

any particular justification for either?
if you never tasted joy

arelea
User

Postby arelea » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:36 am

Ideally, I'd like to drop Assassination all together, and play Subtlety/Combat once I have appropriate weapons. Both Subtlety and Combat benefit greater from haste than other secondary stats. Trolls and Goblins are the two races with bonuses to Haste. Pandaren are the best race for all rogue specs due to the agility bonus from food. But they're so ugly.

Subtlety
Human: +0.0 DPS
Pandaren: +3077.0 DPS
Troll: +2655.9 DPS
Goblin: +1331.9 DPS

Assassination
Pandaren: +2870.0 DPS
Troll: +2713.7 DPS
Goblin: +1164.8 DPS

Combat
Pandaren: +1177.2 DPS
Troll: +1624.9
Goblin: +277.7 DPS

Pulled this from my Shadowcraft with current gear, using H Seismic Bore from H Juggernaut for combat weapons.

Pandaren pulls out the best in Subtlety and Assassination, and Troll for Combat. Goblin is ~1500 DPS behind the two in any spec, but I don't know what you or others would consider marginal. The reason I'd lean more towards Goblin:

Pandaren - Ugly.
Troll - Active racial, but I could keybind into something.
Goblin - Passive racial, don't have to worry about keybinding, and slowly becomes better with more haste.

If min-maxing is an absolute must, I'll go Pandaren and use tmorph.
✤ Clover ✤

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:56 am

we do not require that people be a particular race just as long as it's not the worst :)

most importantly though, you're familiar with what *is* the best and why.
if you never tasted joy

arelea
User

Postby arelea » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:01 pm

I lied. I'd actually go male blood elf.

+Fabulous racial is too good to pass up.
✤ Clover ✤

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:24 pm

As a panda I'm inclined to throw your grandma ruckus back at you.
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

arelea
User

Postby arelea » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:34 pm

I guess they're not -that- bad. -_-

This may not be appropriate but for more ruckus...

✤ Clover ✤

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:30 pm

arelea wrote:Image

arelea
User

Postby arelea » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Rude wrote:Image

✤ Clover ✤

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:18 pm

arelea
User

Postby arelea » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Rude wrote:Image

✤ Clover ✤

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”