- Usual Play Times (Server Time): everyday
- Number of Testicles: 3.141592
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: until 10 server
-- Sunday: after 7p server
- Do any others have access to your account? Nope unless this is a plot to hack me
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: 1.5 years cata baby
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Lei shen current 7/13 H

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Failerson Rogue
- Race & why did you choose it: Undead touch of the grave will of the forsaken. mainly pvped at first. plus you dont need to dispell me on twins. GG
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... n/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? Bust this, I'm kickin' like Segall, 'Out for Justice'
The roughness, yes, the rudeness, ruckus
Redrum, I verbally assault with the tongue
Murder one, my style shot ya knot like a stun gun
I'm hectic, I wreck it with the quickness

- Professions and why did you choose them: Enigneering LW. mainly for synapse springs and Rocket boots. LW for the agi bonus to bracers.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? When the fight calls for it. and if i have the gear for the fight
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Currently im reforging what i have for fights because i raid ten man. Wait we were supposed to get loot in 10 man?
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: vendetta recovery switch out smoke bomb for sprint if needed. Mut..... for combat AR Sub.... Hemerrage if i cant get behind the boss
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? pre pot stealth tricks. Mutilate. and then it changes based on combo points but normally SnD rup enveom
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? I recup and bandage. that help?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): 2k on my other rogue. 2k on my kitty
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Gm moved the guild solidarity off server without telling anyone

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/263704/
- Alts & their name/level: Pleeble Resto SHaman 537 ilvl
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): xxvravenvxx skype
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: You found me.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I accept donations for hot pockets and pepsi
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Water cooled built by me. usually over 100 FPS max settings
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3001094064
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
Attachments
app.png
WoWScrnShot_022513_205636.jpg

grouch
Admin

Re: 552 Rogue

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 am

Raven wrote:-- Thursday: until 10 server

although i don't believe this will be an issue the officers will need to speak about it first.

Raven wrote:- Do any others have access to your account? Nope unless this is a plot to hack me

while it's not a requirement to get into the guild, i'd still strongly advise this. you can get a free authenticator for your smartphone and you only need to enter the code once every few weeks.

Raven wrote:- Race & why did you choose it: Undead touch of the grave will of the forsaken. mainly pvped at first. plus you dont need to dispell me on twins. GG

do you believe undead to be the best race for y our class/role? if not, what is?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Raven
User

Postby Raven » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:21 am

I belive its the best racial for pvp. Having an9ther trinket for fear is beast. As for pve its a toss up in my opinon between troll with beserking and blood elf with the energy regen cd. Ally wise I'd say human for the trinket racial for pvp and the elf spec who inows what it is because I'd never role ally. But for shafowmeld for an9ther stealth with a mutilate open . Oh and before the hotfix I think tuesday I was able to will of forsaken garroshes chatm effect.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:22 am

do you think you'd ever go troll for pve?
if you never tasted joy

Raven
User

Postby Raven » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:03 pm

honestly ive thought about it in 5.3 the way the trinkets were but since 5.4 hit an haste is no long something rogues are stacking i kinda like my undead rogue

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:18 pm

do you think you'd have time to come speak with myself and the other officers on mumble tonight sometime between 6:00-6:45?
if you never tasted joy

Raven
User

Postby Raven » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:20 pm

I dont see why not. someone has me on real id over there so pst me when u want me to log in

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:36 pm

yeah that was me :P
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”