-- Monday: y
-- Tuesday: y
-- Wednesday:y
-- Thursday: y
-- Sunday: y
- Do any others have access to your account? no
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since wrath
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Cuurently 5/13H playing with friends, took a break during 5.0 (guild broke up), before that was 8/8H DS..

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Theultimatum - Mage
- Race & why did you choose it: Born a troll, been one since day 1, Berserking is awesome for combustion building, and beast slaying is a great bonus!
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... m/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? Ruckus, what ruckus?
- Professions and why did you choose them: Tailoring + Enchanting, they have good synergy when leveling and provide decent bonuses for raiding
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? MS Fire, love the rng factor to it, I can play frost and arcane on fights that demand it
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Choices for gear for fire anyways, is fairly trivial, more crit is usually the deciding factor, then depending on which haste break points you are focusing on.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Glyph of combust (Quality over quantity), Glyph of inferno blast (spread dots to 1 extra add), usually glyph of armos if im armor dancing, if not evocation for self healing
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Well, lets forget about building a combustion for a minute, current rotation is keeping invocation+living bomb (if single target fight) up 100%, fireball until heating up proc, and then inferno blast until pyroblast, and then keep fireball until you have both heating up and pyro!, release a pyro chained by a fireball, and rinse and repeat this. When building a combust, must focus on building the largest ignite possible, either by using AT + PoM macro wtih trinket procs, or by just waiting for all procs. Tracking ignites is an enormous part of mage dps, and knowing when to use combustion is vital.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Not really a PvP guy, maybe 1700 this season with a friend
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Raided with Resurgence in Cata/Early Mop, guild broke up because of RL commitments, now just playing casually with friends

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
old ui.png

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/m5yr ... amageDone/
- Alts & their name/level: YuleWalker - monk, Trolltimate - druid
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): dont have either of those, you can reach me through facebook or email
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: You guys posted on our WoW forums thread
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Guilds been around for a while, my only concern with you guys was the realm, but with virtual realms incoming that will not matter. Very impressed with your progression and cant wait to meet you guys.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2879091462
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
math.png

ultimatum
User

Re: 540 mage - Theultimatum

Postby ultimatum » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Realzing im a moron and forgot to answer a question:
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
Right now im on a shitty desktop, i3, AMD 7 series i think? 6 gb, gets the job done.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:45 pm

ultimatum wrote:Image

[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

vix
User

Postby vix » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:46 pm

well at least you[kind of] answered the first part of the question you missed. good luck

Nachthymnen
User

Postby Nachthymnen » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:47 pm

ultimatum wrote:- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Choices for gear for fire anyways, is fairly trivial, more crit is usually the deciding factor, then depending on which haste break points you are focusing on.

Could you go into more detail? What are the relevant haste breakpoints? Which is best when?

ultimatum
User

Postby ultimatum » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Well major haste breakpoints for extra combustion tick is 5036 and 7073. I am reforged to the 5036, then stacking mastery as much as i can. It is a pretty heated debate right now at which breakpoint to reach because they both provide something unique, mastery larger ignites, while haste more casts and more ticks. With the amount of haste we have from meta gem and lust It is usually more beneficial to go for the mastery because most of the time you're casting too fast to realize you crit and you finding yourself "guessing" when to use inferno blast which is a dps loss. I also believe that larger ignites all the time is more beneficial then 1 extra ticket and a few extra casts of fireball.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:41 pm

i don't really have many questions at all, you filled out the application very well. would you be interested in speaking with us on mumble monday evening some time?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

ultimatum
User

Postby ultimatum » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:19 pm

I can make tomorrow night no problem, we are both on now if that works too? chase#1248

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:45 pm

naw i need some of the other officers around as well.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Newaayy
User

Postby Newaayy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:24 pm

The answer to the integral is 69. Dat's funny

ultimatum
User

Postby ultimatum » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Finally someone got it lol, I was trying to poke fun of the shamans app :O

Spatula
User

Postby Spatula » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:25 am

Newaayy wrote:The answer to the integral is 69. Dat's funny

ultimatum wrote:Finally someone got it lol, I was trying to poke fun of the shamans app :O

Most people don't even know why ''69'' is funny, they just laugh so they don't feel weird. It's basically a sex number though, that's why I laugh.
I'm just an average guy with exceptional hair. Nothing more, nothing less.
It's okay guys, my packet loss is good. -Plezzureable

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”