- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Started Day one Vanilla, came back at the start of Cataclysm
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Heroic Jin'rokh, Horridon, Tortos, Megaera, Ji-Kun, Iron Qon

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Oneshotmagee, Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: Pandaren, currently Highest dps race for alliance, was a dwarf but with the buttloads of expertise in the current tier it was difficult to not be way over cap.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... e/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? The boom boom pow when I get what I like.
- Professions and why did you choose them: LW and Engineering for those odd times LW can bring a useful peice of gear and engineering for those sweet rockets and gnome slaves.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? BM mainly but proficient with SV and MM. I have fun with MM and pay SV when it is called upon by fights.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Currently with 2 RPPM trinkets and 4-set I gem/reforge Agi>hit/exp cap>Haste>crit>mastery
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Animal bond for all specs for that sweet survivability, Liberation as default and Deterrence for any fight i would use it (most of em).
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? For BM I follow the priority BW>KC>GT>DB>AS during normal rotation and my opener is as follows when the fight mechanics allow it: Apply SS>pop opener(Stampede,Rapid Fire,BW)>KC>GT/Barrage>DB>Readiness>KC>DB>GT/Barrage>ASx3>KC>ASx3>As soon as rapid fire ends pop Rapid Fire and BW again to use with the last KC of my opener>Follow priority KC>GT>DB>AS>Cobra
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? N/A
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Was a Sergeant Major but that character is no more.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Zythum Kargath: Left for better progression and better people
Borderline Amazing Bleeding Hollow: GM left for health issues and several people followed him and left Wow, I am still looking for a new home.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imageshack.us/a/img29/2996/xtc6.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/tf9p3dp87pzvi4oj/ http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ldw0kzyau2inilg4/ and my latest Heroic Kill http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-y4zxhdaiwk0u9nze/
- Alts & their name/level:
Stormstout, Dwarf Shaman 90
Deathmutt, Worgen Death Knight 90
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Would be happy to give my phone number and email address to and officer
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I posted on the battle.net recruitment forum and you guys posted there.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I would like to find a new home, a place to have fun while progressing through cutting edge end-game content.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
AMD Phenom II X4 820 Processor
AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
Typical fps: 45-60
Currently looking to upgrade my specs
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/2812185742.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
One picture? I can do better than that, here is my woes of being a hunter in DS http://imgur.com/a/RI19V

Amye
User

Re: Oneshotmagee-BM/SV/MM

Postby Amye » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:22 pm

what race would you be for horde?

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Prolly Troll because of berserking but if expertise starts to be and issue I will go orc.

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:05 pm

is your name one shot mage

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm

No ma'am. Its phonetic for the people who cannot read. I really should change it to Oneshotmcgee.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:03 am

Oneshot wrote:- How long have you played WoW: Started Day one Vanilla, came back at the start of Cataclysm

why did you stop playing for so long and do you forsee this happening again in the future?

Oneshot wrote:- Professions and why did you choose them: LW and Engineering for those odd times LW can bring a useful peice of gear and engineering for those sweet rockets and gnome slaves.

are these currently the strongest professions for your class/role? if not, what is and why?

Oneshot wrote:Zythum Kargath: Left for better progression and better people

if we were having a bad tier (attendance, bad luck, dead weight, etc) would you do the same thing to us or would you stick it out and try to help the guild recover?

Oneshot wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
One picture? I can do better than that, here is my woes of being a hunter in DS http://imgur.com/a/RI19V

that's fantastic!

i look forward to your answers, we will probably be able to speak on mumble sometime in the next few days. bare with us please since people will be out on (and around) the fourth.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:01 pm

I quit because I didn't have any friends playing at the time. I currently do not have any plans to stop playing anytime.

Currently since hunters value Agility much higher than crit having the static agility increase from LW is on par with all of the other main stat increasing professions. Engineering combos well with Hunters especially BM because the Synapse springs (on-use agility) is up for every Bestial Wrath. Also Engineering gives hunters a much needed sprint through rocket boots that is invaluable for those times where you need to move quickly.

The only reason I left Zythum was because it was a constant 3 months of only having 6 people to raid each week. I don't take leaving a guild lightly and I don't plan on guild hopping. Like I am currently doing for Borderline Amazing I always want to help out the guild (or whats left of it if it falls apart like BA did) as much as I can.

Looking forward to talking to you all!

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Can you explain why you gemmed your chest with agi/crit but the rest of your gear agi/haste? You should redo your sims (if you did them) because orcs are higher dps than trolls.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Please don't let the lack of responses recently deter you, sunday should be the day with a response from the officers.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Woops. =/ that gem must have been an accident. I will fix that as soon as I can. And yea I simmed my class for which race is better and troll came out very slightly higher. I will sim again to see what is best. Currently this tier has given abysmally high amounts of expertise which is why I thought troll would be my first choice.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:42 pm

would you be able to speak with us on mumble sunday afternoon? are you saved to throne of thunder at all this week?
if you never tasted joy

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Yes, what time? And no, I haven't done Tot past lfr this week.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:15 am

is 4:30 alright?
if you never tasted joy

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:24 am

Yep I will be on and I think one of you has my real I'd.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Oneshot wrote:Yep I will be on and I think one of you has my real I'd.

i'm around now, sending you a PM with our mumble info now.
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”