-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Si
-- Wednesday: Ja
-- Thursday: Oui
-- Sunday: Sim
- Do any others have access to your account? Nicht
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Wi
- How long have you played WoW: Since 2006
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Been an avid raider since 2007, defeated most end tier bosses before mop during current content cycle (some just days before new content), last tier my ten man guild went 11/12 H before ToT was released. Currently 3/12 H in 25 man with attempts on both magera and ji-kun.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Bucstab Rogue
- Race & why did you choose it: Troll, Beserking and Beast Slaying
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... tab/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus?

People say to me 'Ruckus'. I say 'Huh, who said that?' They say 'How do I make it to White Heaven?' Well, start by askin' yourself 'How is my relationship with the white man?' Do you celebrate the white man's goodness every day? Do you stop and thank the white man for the food you eat and the clothes you wear? Huh? Well, if you don't, you goin' to Hell. Now, I want everybody who isn't white to turn to a white person and say 'Thank you'

- Professions and why did you choose them: Bs/Eng; Bs is flexible based on current statweights and engineering has the best output with Mut atm due to sincing of cd's with bursts.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Have dabbled with Combat on the first two bosses of Throne in heroic, not opposed to switch based on mechanics.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: With the new Rppm trinkets and meta (4 tokens away) haste and mastery are very close in terms of stat weights, one builds off the other. For combat, haste is king based on sims, but showed in real world practice gemming for agi first for that spec is the best, due to gcd cap even with the AR glyph.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Vendetta glyph for mut. if i can get the full 30 sec burn phase in. AR for combat is mandatory due to energy capping. feint/smokebomb/CoS are all depending on fight and major dmg sources.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
Rupture uptime> Pooling energy for 5 cp Env. Rest is just hitting buttons when needed. And not getting distracted by the pretty bright fire.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Have pvp'd more on shaman then rogue.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Casual - Azuremyst The officers decided to call it quits in febuary.
The inner city gym - Cho'gall They keep recruiting everyone, and kicking no one. Our raid roster is currently at 47 players. Impersonal, no sense of direction, and the GM is a brez for every fight.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/cho'gall/bucstab/

- Alts & their name/level: Bucshock 86 Bucfarm 90
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Bucs#1846 Realid, [email protected] email
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Recruitment Forums
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Cause id like to slay internet dragons with a bunch of people who aren't Re Re's
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
i7-2630/ 12 gigs /Amd 6870 40-60 FPS on most bosses
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
Stupid is as Stupid Does

Ninetales
User

Re: Bucstab- Rogue

Postby Ninetales » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:16 pm

We're definitely interested in a good rogue and your parses definitely back that up. Just a couple questions for you:

Are you comfortable with combat? I know you mentioned playing it but I'm just curious what your experience is with it.

What was your roll on H jikun?

Does your guild ever use you as a designated interrupter for any fights?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Bucs
User

Postby Bucs » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Jikun, we split into 5 groups that was responsible for each up/down platform in one area.

Yes, i was responsible for setting interrupts targets on priests/ first kick on dinomancer on horridon..

I do about 5% more dps as mut on a standstill fight, we were doing mostly attempts on tortos last week/magera this week so passive aoe from mut, and the static dmg from mut won for that. I am comfortable going combat for jikun/ twins if it proves better for what will be the priority.

Are the adds on the platforms a slow kill hence the cleave needed? I have limited attempts (Our healers couldin't understand how to fly correctly, and even a rogue could find a way to die somehow)

IVe played combat for H-jirokh/Horridon this tier, and the basic mechancs for rogues are very similiar for all specs. Main thing for combat is controlling that AR/Shb burn that you can have the full effect during that burn.
Stupid is as Stupid Does

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:05 pm

We're very interested in chatting on mumble if you'll be around sometime after 6:15 tonight est.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Bucs
User

Postby Bucs » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Shouldn't be a problem, i will create a lvl 1 and hound someone till i get the info.
Stupid is as Stupid Does

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”