Aku - Warlock

Baddies
Aku
User

Aku - Warlock

Postby Aku » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Player information:

My name is Austin, and I play a Warlock, apparently.

- Age & Location:

I'm 24, and I'm located in Ohio.

- Usual Play Times (Server Time):

I'm always on this fucking game.

- Number of Testicles:

- Can you attend raids on these days:

-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Sunday: Yes

- Do any others have access to your account?

Nope.

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why?

I do, but my cellphone model just lost its ability to use the Mobile Authenticator. I've at least got SMS Protect active while I wait for my physical authenticator to come in the mail.

- How long have you played WoW:

I started playing just before Wrath's launch. So I'm a Wrathbaby.

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):

-Burning Crusade-

Karazhan: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared

-Wrath of the Lich King-

Naxxramas: Cleared (10/25)
Obsidian Sanctum: Cleared (3-drake cleared during Ulduar content)
Eye of Eternity: Cleared (10/25)
Ulduar: Cleared (normal); 12/14 Heroic cleared pre-patch 3.2; Algalon and Yogg+0 post-patch 3.2
Trial of the Crusader: Cleared (10/25 Normal); Cleared (5/5 Heroic 10-man, 3/5 Heroic 25-man)
Icecrown Citadel: Cleared (both normal and heroic 10 and 25-man)
Halion: Cleared (normal only)

-Cataclysm-

Bastion of Twilight: Cleared (normal difficulty; Halfus heroic)
Blackwing Descent: Cleared (normal difficulty; Chimaeron heroic)
Throne of the Four Winds: Cleared (normal difficulty)
Firelands: Cleared (both normal and heroic difficulty; Firelord title earned pre-nerf)
Dragon Soul: Cleared (8/8 normal, 8/8 heroic)

-Mists of Pandaria-

Mogu'shan Vaults: Cleared (6/6 Normal, 6/6 Heroic)
Heart of Fear: Cleared (6/6 Normal. 3/6 Heroic)
Terrace of Endless Spring: Cleared (4/4 Normal)

Character Information:

- Name, & Class: Aku, Warlock
- Race & why did you choose it: Undead, because all Horde races are almost equal to each other anyways. Orcs are pretty strong, but they lose their effectiveness with Warlock's tier 14 bonus. Player error equates for more lost damage than race choice ever will.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... Aku/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? : If any of this needs explaining, I'll explain it when asked about it.
- Professions and why did you choose them: Tailoring, because it's easily the strongest profession for caster DPS. Blacksmithing, because I didn't care what the second profession was. I chose not to go Engineering simply because I wouldn't be able to stack the synapse springs with any on-use trinkets I might come across.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? : I've been maining as Affliction so far, but recently I've been working on learning Destruction. Destruction is much better than SimC suggests (because they model ember spending really poorly), and there's been talk of possible Afflction nerfs in 5.2. So I'm learning now before I'm forced to.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: It's pretty simple for Warlocks. As both specs, I only have 3 pieces of tier, so I'm lacking that. I also have the hood from heroic Garalon, so I can't afford to pass that up as an offpiece for the time being either. For stat priorities, I keep it pretty basic, and I'm willing to go into more detail if askes.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: There are no mandatory glyphs for any warlock spec (other than Soul Shard and Burning Ember glyphs, which are becoming baseline effects in 5.2 anyway.) After that, I simply pick the glyphs that might give me a tactical advantage on a fight-by-fight basis.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? : As Destruction, the priority I use is as follows:

+CoE
+Shadowburn (target health <20%)
+Chaos Bolt (with Int procs)
+Immolation
+Incinerate (Backdraft)
+Conflag
+Chaos Bolt (embers >3)
+Incinerate
+Chaos Bolt (With no Int procs)

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?: - -

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): lol, pvp.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I've been through a lot of guilds in the past, and I hae somewhat of a curse for joining guilds that end up falling apart soon after I join them. I'm only trialing with my current guild, but I'm applying elsewhere just in case things don't work out here, or in case I get a better deal.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imgur.com/4NcAQ
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://worldoflogs.com/reports/kh2v689a ... amageDone/
- Alts & their name/level: None worth mentioning at the moment
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):

Email: [email protected]

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I found SM on Wowprogress's recruitment section.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: I've been wanting to go back to 25-man raiding, and I'd like to be in a solid guild that has plenty of room for another exceptional Warlock.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?

Processor: Intel i5 2500k @ 3.3 GHz (not overclocked
Memory: 4 GB DDR2
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GYS 250
FPS: 45-60 (In 25-man situations)

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2398289376.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).

http://imgur.com/dYc5Y

grouch
Admin

Re: Aku - Warlock

Postby grouch » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:24 pm

would you be available to speak with us later tonight on mumble around midnight?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Aku
User

Postby Aku » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:29 pm

I'll be around, absolutely.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:58 am

I like that MS Paint
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”