Baddies
Bubbles
User

Sourpops - Disc/Holy - Priest

Postby Bubbles » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:13 am

AMG I'M FINALLY DOING IT

Player information:
- Age & Location: 24, Utah

- Usual Play Times (Server Time): All day and night.

- Number of Testicles: 0

- Can you attend raids on these days:

-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes

- Do any others have access to your account? No

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes

- How long have you played WoW: Started playing a year into BC, so.. since 2007?

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I was just a casual raider back in Wrath and all my kills came from filling in or the guilds alt raid I attended during Wrath.
11/12 HM ICC 25m 12/12 HM 10m (before Cataclysm patches)
Cleared T11 on my paladin Blowpops http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... s/advanced
6/7 Firelands after first set of nerfs? H Rag was completed in February on my priest and in January with Simple Math on Bubbleniqua
8/8 Dragon Soul

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Sourpops, Priest

- Race & why did you choose it: Blood Elf, Arcane Torrent racial

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/Sourpops/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? blah blah blah Breakfast Club

- Professions and why did you choose them: Engineering: Glove enchant (and because I didn't have an engineer >.>) Inscription: Shoulder enchants and didn't want to farm rep on another character (too many alts).

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Disc. Shadow/Holy. I play Shadow more often then holy but I'm fairly comfortable with Holy.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Disc: I prefer to go for gear with Intellect > Spirit > Mastery > Haste > Crit.
Shadow: Intellect > Spell hit/spirit > Haste > Mastery > Crit.
Holy: Intellect > Spirit > Haste > Mastery > Crit.
All gear is chosen with those stat priorities. Current Gear is set up for Discipline spec and I'm using a combination of Mastery/Crit for how healing was assigned in my guild. For Holy I'd have to make changes to the reforging and possible gems that I'm using. I'd like to note that my armory has me as Holy/Shadow currently but gear is still reforged for Disc because I was just playing Holy before servers went down and never changed my reforging.

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Disc: Prime glyphs; Power Word: Shield (heal on application), Prayer of Healing (hot), Power Word: Barrier(increased healing received while in bubble). Major glyphs: Prayer of Mending (60% additional heal first charge), and currently since i went AA/Atonement, Smite(more damage when target has holy fire dot) and Divine Accuracy (hit chance for Smite/Holy Fire).
Holy: Prayer of Healing, Renew (10% more healing), Guardian Spirit(reduced CD on Guardian Spirit by 60 seconds). Circle of healing (Healing 1 additional target but upping mana cost), prayer of mending and depending on fight Dispel Magic (Heal on dispel) or Fade (reduced CD on fade).

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? nopeeeeeeeee

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? As Disc i shield those taking damage or when I know there will be damage taken, also for rupture on cooldown. Inner Focus usually is used on CD and depending on spec I'm using, Train of Thought reduces its CD each time I heal with Greater Heal. So there is usually a lot of uptime with it. Prayer of Mending usually applied to tanks depending where damage will be taken, Greater Heal is my preferred choice spell when healing and if I'm taking damage as well as others Binding Heal. Flash Heal when someone is needed to be topped off or healed up quickly. Renews occasionally. Usually have one on Tanks at all times. CD's are used when appropriate or when one is needed such as Barrier on 4th platform on Madness for Bolt hit, Divine Hymn for Healing up AoE damage to catch up, for example; After 2nd plate and rolling DW to heal up and removing Searing Plasma. As for Holy, I'll be honest. I haven't seriously played Holy since early Firelands. Obviously it being the AOE healing spec circle of healing on CD for group heals when constant group damage is being taken along with Prayer of healing. Prayer of Mending usually the same as Disc. Renews consistently up on tanks. Chakra is dependent on fight. Greater Heal/Binding Heal/Flash Heal all used depending on where/how damage is being taken.

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): um. Legionnaire with Bubbleniqua RBGS (couldn't quite snag that 2k rating *wink*) and on Moggey I think Challenger last season in Wrath lol.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
-We Know Girls: was simply just casual and wanted to raid.
-Hallowed: Died after 2nd Sinestra kill. People being burned out and I didn't transfer with the majority who were still playing.
-Went casual and made a guild, Returned, with RL friends and raided with them up until now.
-And of course... Simple Math casual rank!

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://i.imgur.com/r9y1V.jpg Apparently... Screenshots are being lost and I can't find them on my computer. SO this is how Shadow looks... not in combat. I'll try to take one later today when servers come back up.

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nq3oxlv7cf14h1qb/ Pretty sure enough logs are up you can see whatever you want there through the past few months.

- Alts & their name/level: ugh. so many. Just naming 85's. On Wildhammer: Blowpops-Paladin, Ringpops-Shaman, Sodapops-Warrior, Babypops-Hunter, Mogwai-Druid, Doodles-Warlock, Cocanutz-Death Knight, Kaluluwa-Mage, Pushpops-Rogue. Stormreaver: Didit-Death Knight. Executus: Cocanuts-Paladin. Andorhal: Bubbleniqua-Paladin, Moggey-Druid.

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected] is my Real ID and email. Prefer just to keep it at that. Plenty know how to find me from Simple Math I'm sure.

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Rahba joined last year? And I'm pretty sure I know everyone by this point.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Because I've known you guys for awhile know and have wanted to apply just had reasons not to until now. And it was fun to tell people I wasn't gonna app. That fun is gone lol.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Alienware Aurora Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80 GHz (lol I'm just copy pasting system info) - 6 GB Ram - GeForce GTX 460. I don't think I've ever seen FPS drop below 50 in 25's with full graphics up minus shadows.

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. This is my fantastic Utah Internets: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2016974643.png Don't hate.

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://i.imgur.com/IJCO3.png?1 Draw something work? If not. This is Moggey healing. Very creative huh http://i.imgur.com/4MbSh.jpg?2

Amye
User

Re: Sourpops - Disc/Holy - Priest

Postby Amye » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:20 am

:)

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:46 am

:evil:
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

vix
User

Postby vix » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:51 am

I like your bowser almost as much as my elephant.

Velathiana
User

Postby Velathiana » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:44 am

<3

"It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:40 am

Amye wrote::)

Nine
User

Postby Nine » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Who are you again?

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Can you do a full 25 hour raiding schedule?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Bubbles
User

Postby Bubbles » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Ninetales wrote:Can you do a full 25 hour raiding schedule?

Yes.

Kody
User

Postby Kody » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Hello :D

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:53 pm

nice app, i don't have a lot of things to ask you. euphoric already expressed my main concern about being able to deal with the increased hours.

how do you feel about the level 90 priest talents and abilities so far? there are a few things they keep changing but i think they've polished up fairly well so far.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Bubbles
User

Postby Bubbles » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:20 pm

grouch wrote:how do you feel about the level 90 priest talents and abilities so far? there are a few things they keep changing but i think they've polished up fairly well so far.

Honestly I haven't done too much on Beta. Other than what you and I talked about the other night and reading up on the level 90 abilities is all I've done. I'm gonna get back into the Beta here soon and finish leveling to 90 so I can play around with all the changes. I'm thinking Halo will be really strong for 25 mans though and Divine Star being similar to H Paladin's Light of Dawn, Cascade seems really interesting. From what I've read it prefers those further away so it could become really useful when there is movement. I need to get to 90 so I can play with it. Then we can have super fun awesome priest chats all day.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Would you be able to chat with us on mumble around 8:30 tonight?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Bubbles
User

Postby Bubbles » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:21 pm

I'll be at a soccer game tonight, leaving around 7:30 and wont be back until around 10. I can chat earlier or another night.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”