Vashtii Frost/Blood DK

Baddies
phazon
User

Re: Vashtii Frost/Blood DK

Postby phazon » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 pm

why did you not pick up butchery in your unholy spec? which is 2 runic power every 5 seconds. you put 2 into runic mastery, which is just 20 more runic power to your pool, which you can easily not get capped with 110 runic power?
Stormingire: What do you think she is doing Carbon?
Carbonlight: Fondling her pink socket?

Vashtii
User

Postby Vashtii » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:30 pm

It was a quick pick up just for raid finder, but runic power was never really a problem at all. I haven't played unholy for a very long time, so I wanted to have some fun with it and try different things, nothing serious as I still enjoy frost as my main spec but wanted to get a feel for unholy and have fun with different specs.

Vashtii
User

Postby Vashtii » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Just wanted to add... Phazon you have so many 85s! How was leveling a hunter? Going to start leveling my 14 hunter but I'm trying to decide between hunter or warlock.

phazon
User

Postby phazon » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Vashtii wrote:Just wanted to add... Phazon you have so many 85s! How was leveling a hunter? Going to start leveling my 14 hunter but I'm trying to decide between hunter or warlock.

honestly leveling a hunter was rather silly and boring at the same time, 1-20 I just ran down the road in-between quests spamming my arcane shot 1 shoting everything, at high levels all i did was aim shot than arcane shot / chime shot and I instantly killed my target. warlock was a little more fun to level as there was some variety in what I did, but when it comes to being 85, I enjoy my hunter WAY more than my warlock, warlock dps is most complicated than a hunters now adays.

back to the topic at hand, make sure you really look into unholy, because as a DPS DK you will have to switch back and forth to unholy and frost for each tier of content and even from boss to boss. Also if you could provide any other dps logs so that I might be able to gadge what your doing better would be awesome.

Vashtii
User

Postby Vashtii » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 pm

I respec'd to what you said and was unholy for normal Hagara 10 man. I pulled 33k dps (wouldve pulled alot more and ranked if i didnt get iceblocked) the logs will be up later tonight and i will post them.

Vashtii
User

Postby Vashtii » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:32 pm

I hate not being able to edit posts! lol... I'll try to run some more raid finder and grab other logs. I rarely dps in normal runs as I am having to tank etc. I'll try and post Heroic Yog and normal Warlord logs tonight with Hagara.

phazon
User

Postby phazon » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 pm

cool thanks

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:17 am

Will you be available to chat with us sunday at 6:30pm?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Vashtii
User

Postby Vashtii » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:06 am

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/05srkd49 ... 600&e=9042 :

- H Yor, lower then I wouldve liked, but chasing the oozes really brings me my dps down =(, we leave our druid on the boss, also thinking of trying unholy for that fight.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/jae2sw8l ... 523&e=8726 :

- N Warlord, first time playing unholy since ICC/very beginning of Cata. Also My gargoyle wasn't bound properly so that entire fight was done without it, pissed me off to, i couldve swore I bound it >.>

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/eiuy2687 ... =722&e=902

- N Hagara - Almost ranking. Got iceblocked or else I wouldve finished at 36k+ish

Vashtii
User

Postby Vashtii » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:07 am

Ninetales wrote:Will you be available to chat with us sunday at 6:30pm?

Ya of course. I already have your mumble from Tann (hoe), so I can be on any time.

Vashtii
User

Postby Vashtii » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:15 pm

little early, but in mumble now. Just grabbing some dinner quickly and will eb back at 6:30

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”