- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No, never.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: I started at the tail end of Vanilla ~2 months before TBC release.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Current: 6/7hm but very little HM Rag experience (up to seed phase). TBC: US 99th Illidan kill with Blue Garter on Azhara. US ~50th Kiljaedin kill with Void on Mugthol. Worked on death's demise with Void as well but didn't get the kill with them. Between then and FL I raided casually off and on.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Qbits, Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc. Blood Fury and Command but I will likely go Troll if I transfer to your guild for Berserking and extra crit when using a bow.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Qbits/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? Breakfast Club?
- Professions and why did you choose them: Jewelcrafting for 67 agi gems which provide an 81 agility upgrade over normal. Alchemy for 80 agility bonus when flasked.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? MM with BM offspec. I haven't raided much as anything other than marksmanship since TBC when I was survival for a while. I am more than willing to play BM or Survival if a situation arises where those specs are preferred.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: I choose gear with a priority of crit>haste>mastery for marksman.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Until recently I used Chimera/Arcane/Steady but have recently been experimenting with Aimed/Rapid/Steady with ~2000 haste rating or Arcane/Rapid/Steady depending on the fight.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? For opening I would prepot then queue up a misdirect then aimed shot at 2 seconds pre-pull. Then I rapid fire, chimera, readiness, chimera and spam aimed shots during rapid fire phase with 2xsteady shot sets in order to keep up ISS and maintain enough focus. After that the rotation depends on the nature of the fight and how i'm glyphed. If I am aimed+rapid glyphed I will use aimed shot as my focus dump while keeping up ISS and chimera shotting on cooldown. If I am arcane+rapid glyphed I used arcane shot as my focus dump while keeping up ISS and chimera shotting on cooldown unless I have double haste proc from trinkets, rapid fire or bloodlust up in which case I will use aimed shot as my focus dump. In each rotation I use instant aimed procs when they occur. If I'm using arcane dump and my next shot is not going to be a chimera when I get a T12 4piece proc I use Kill command to eat it.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): None
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Dynamic, guild is disbanding

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: (I know its a bit awful but its working for me) everything is keybound and I monitor timers and cooldowns with tellmewhen and needtoknow. Currently I'm using DBM (its not in the image)
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/156571
- Alts & their name/level: Priest:Qubit/85, Warlock:Qubits/85, Mathematical:Rogue/85, DK:Qub/85, Paladin:Kindofblue/85
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: My friend Fredzz is applying and pointed me in your direction.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I am looking to get back into hardcore raiding similar to what I did in TBC. I am a dedicated raider and will do everything I can to maximize my DPS and my performance with your guild. I raided a similar schedule to yours for over two years in TBC and will have 100% raid attendance barring real life catastrophes.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? 50fps
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.
Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
[/url]

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:37 am

Please log out in your PvE gear. Thanks.

Qbits
User

Postby Qbits » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:46 am

Rude wrote:Please log out in your PvE gear. Thanks.

Sorry about that, fixed.

Goratha
User

Postby Goratha » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:02 am

I like the way you explained your rotation, very in depth. Though, I must ask, why use Chimera instead of Aimed Shot after your initial pre-cast? I'll look over parses later and might have more questions.

Goratha
User

Postby Goratha » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:04 am

Oh and trolls are awesome and all but orc and troll are nearly equal when it comes to racials. (trolls a bit ahead atm but could change)

Qbits
User

Postby Qbits » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:04 am

Goratha wrote:I like the way you explained your rotation, very in depth. Though, I must ask, why use Chimera instead of Aimed Shot after your initial pre-cast? I'll look over parses later and might have more questions.

I will be painfully honest and admit that my double chimera at the start of the pull has become a habit that I have up until now chosen to ignore. I agree with you that forgoing chimeras for extra aimed is the way to go and fully intend to modify my rotation to reflect this change.

I really do like Orcs, especially when a guy just wants to be a drain on society and run BM for a week. Troll bow specification is very attractive with the current BiS being the bow off HM Ragnaros. However, that is changing in the very near future so I am now leaning towards staying orc. (not only that but I prefer the orc look, yes i'm blind and stupid)

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Would you be available to chat with us on vent tonight around 10 server?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Qbits
User

Postby Qbits » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Yes, I can be on at 10pm for a vent chat.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”