- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes :(
-- Saturday (optional): Yes :( :(
-- Sunday: Yes

- Do any others have access to your account?
No

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why?
Yes, iphone

- How long have you played WoW:
About 5 years

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
In BC I cleared Kara, Gruul, Mag, TK, SSC, and BT on my warlock (Hand of A'dal)
In Wrath I cleared Naxx, Malygos, Sarth 3D on my warlock
In Wrath I cleared Ulduar with HMs minus Freya, Mimir, Yogg0, and Algalon pre 3.2 and did those post 3.2 but pre 3.3, also did ToGC25 Mad Skill pre 3.3 and did Insanity on 25 (Realm First!) shortly after 3.3 and did Light of Dawn (Realm First!) long before 4.0.
In Cataclysm, I was 9/13H minus Cho'gall, Sinestra, EleMonstrosity, and Al'akir and Firelands 4/7H currently

Character Information:
- Name, & Class:
Kefka, Enhancement Shaman

- Race & why did you choose it:
Orc, to max dps

- Link to Battle.net Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... a/advanced

- Can you describe the ruckus?
No but I can describe the ruckus

- Professions and why did you choose them:
Alchemy and Jewelcrafting because they both provide the generic bonus Agility (to gems and flasks)

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
During Ulduar and ToC my main spec was Resto and I went Enhance for fights that didn't require a lot of heals as I was the only healer with a DPS spec. Main spec changed to Enhance early in ICC when we lost out Frost DK and even then I still healed quite a bit. In Tier 11 I healed when we needed a healer, in Tier 12 I haven't healed at all.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:
Expertise and Hit aside, Mastery is our best secondary stat. I prefer for each piece of gear to have either Mastery and Hit, or Mastery and Expertise, whether by default or being reforged on. Ideal pieces have all 3 in one way or another. Offspec gear is still T11 359s and 372s and probably still stacked with Mastery but I may or may not have restacked them for Haste but I haven't had the chance to use them this tier because, well, I'm a shaman.

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Windfury for increased proc chance, Stormstrike for increased crit chance, and Lava Lash for increased damage.
Lightning Shield to save a gcd and increase dps through that, Stoneclaw for a nice/crappy absorb, and Fire Nova because Healing Stream glyph is redundant glyph.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
Unleash Elements as I run in and Flame Shock, then down with the totems and follow standard priority rotation of Stormstrike > Lava Lash > Unleashed Flame Shock > Lightning Bolt with Maelstrom x 5, Unleash Elements, and Earth Shock when there's nothing else to do. If I can get my hands on an Eye of Purification axe, I'll be throwing hard casted Lava Bursts at the bottom.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):
Blood Guard, got a few weeks ago

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
I bounced from guild to guild on my warlock on Demon Soul, typical noob guilds falling apart. Towards the end of BC I joined Resurrection and killed Illidan and got to M'uru but left them in the middle of T7 because they were slowly falling apart and I had the chance to raid in a better guild: Last Resort, which the same thing happened. Shortly after Ulduar I joined BUR on my shaman and I was there all through Firelands (got 2/7H) until a mass exodus crippled the guild into 10mandom. Seeking 25s I transferred to Greymane to join Divide but get the feeling I was recruited for the bench and thought maybe I'd aim a little higher to see where I could go.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
http://i.imgur.com/kOrrK.jpg

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/22312/calendar/08-11
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/19165/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-e37knyfjmo9ihrfx/

Also a brief explanation on the logs, the first two logs have few mistakes but I am guilty of not potting, as it was something the other officers didn't care to enforce and nobody else really cared so I didn't feel the need to waste my time, though I have plenty of potions. The third log was my first night with that guild and I was strike by a couple magma flow lines on Rhyolith but was able to fix that with proper camera angles and just being more mindful of the volcanos before they spawn. In Alysrazor, the first attempt's tornados were handled flawlessly although they did nail me as soon as they spawned on the second attempt because I misjudged the direction they were going and went head first into one, paniced, and dove into another. I was also grazed by a couple brushfires (nothing fatal until a non-interrupted fieroblast from the other side of the room floored me) but this is also easily remedied with proper camera zoom and angles.

- Alts & their name/level:
I have one of every class on Demon Soul, all 85

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
e-mail is [email protected]

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?:
WoWProgress noted you were seeking an Enhancement Shaman, and I know Ranixxi well enough (though I've never raided with him) and I see Stormingire and Zerizzi on the shaman forums quite a bit though I don't expect them to vouch for me

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
Just seems I keep meeting people who are familiar with this guild, I guess I figured maybe it's time to apply

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i7 CPU, [email protected], 6 GB RAM, nvidia GeForce GTX 260, cable internet
30-50 FPS during a 25man

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
Last edited by Rude on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Enjun
User

Postby Enjun » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:08 am

now with more the nyan

i just saw your paint and had to do it. will look @ logs over the week. g/l

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:21 am

are you named after a final fantasy boss? :3

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:33 am

I liked when your name was Rude more.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:42 am

i must say; i'm a very big fan of your mspaint.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Zerizzi
User

Postby Zerizzi » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:22 am

Ranixxi wrote:I liked when your name was Rude more.

Agree'd.

And yes Amye, he is. We voted on that name since Rude was taken on his new server :(

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Yes it's from Final Fantasy 6 (or 3 if you ask Grouch). Luckily, I GM ticketed the name Rude on Andorhal and was able to snag it (as well as Kefka!) wink wink. Also if anyone remembers Ambience/Astropop and Xaxamaphone from Tranquility or whatever their guild was, those two are good (but not irl) friends of mine.

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:19 pm

I remember them rage gquitting in the middle of a raid. Well he did, then she followed.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Oh did I say friends? I meant man I hate those guys. All kidding aside I was an officer in the guild they've been in all xpac and if they did that I'd just boot them too. Ragequitting's not my thing though, I'm not stupid enough to burn any bridges.

vix
User

Postby vix » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:11 pm

oh baby

I love astropop

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:19 pm

What boss mods do you use? Are you comfortable playing resto if the need were to arise on a particular boss? Do you have the mastery and on use fire resist trinket from tol barad? What's your experience with interrupting in 25 man settings? You have alot of heroic kills, is there any reason in particular you're lacking the 391 gear? Answer these few questions for me and I might have one or two more.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Boss mods are DXE, raid mods are Power Auras, Vuhdo, Omen, I've used Ora3 and PhoenixStyle in the past but not really need to anymore. I'm comfortable playing resto if need be.

I don't have the Tol Barad trinket but I am exalted with that faction and have some marks saved up but if it's not enough I can just do some dailies and should get it soon.

I was the main interruptor for Halfus's shadow novas, Maloriak's Aberrations (and Arcane Storm when Aberrations needn't be interrupted), also stuck to Arcanotron's arcane annihilator with another shaman or the tank, the sole interruptor on my platform on Nefarian, even while swimming in the lava from the cinders, and my Adherent on our Cho'gall attempts. All heroic, of course.

Most of my heroic kills are Shannox and Rhyolith. Shannox doesn't have any loot for me, not even tier pants are BiS, so I was never a priority for anything. Rhyolith only has the cloak for me, which I did end up getting on the first kill. The bosses have also been stingy in dropping the shared loot. We've only need one Eye of Purificaton which was on our first normal mode Shannox kill and it went to a resto shaman. Shannox did drop a 391 agility mace but it went to a rogue.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:04 am

We've on SEEN one Eye of Purification* sorry

Also I've interrupted guys on Alysrazor as well, alternating with someone else.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:01 am

Would you be able to chat with us on vent sunday around 11:45 or midnight server?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:05 am

Yes probably closer to midnight works fine.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”