Neloran - Warlock App

Baddies
Neloran
User

Neloran - Warlock App

Postby Neloran » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 36, Texas
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 5pm till I wake up with keyboard on my face sometimes.
- Number of Testicles: 2 last time I checked
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Vanilla pre MC days when UBRS was the place to be.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I have downed every single boss HM except for The Council in BOT, Alakir, and the last 2 bosses in Firelands. I am currently 5/7 HM Firelands.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Neloran Warlock
- Race & why did you choose it: I am currently Worgen for the Crit, and I would be going Goblin for the haste.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ran/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? Hey guys, another round on me. Let’s get a ruckus going on in this place here!
- Professions and why did you choose them: JC for the three 67 Int gems, and Tailoring for the Lightweave Embroidery.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Affliction MS, and Demo OS. Can switch if needed at any time.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Im working towards BIS for Affliction, gearing towards the haste cap. I have a few Mastery pieces for Demo since its geared towards Mastery. I will reforge mastery on gear to get my Mastery up.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Affliction:
Prime
• Glyph of Unstable Affliction - Less cast time allows for more dps time.
• Glyph of Corruption – Where o where has my little Shadow Trance gone?
• Glyph of Haunt - What can you say about an extra 3% dmg?
Major
• Glyph of Soul Swap – One spell to put three spells on another target, and keep the other ones up..No wai!
• Glyph of Shadow Bolt – More Mana equals less Tapping
• Glyph of Soul Link – An extra 5% dmg taken spread between my pet and I. Do your work my minions!
Minor
• Glyph of Unending Breath - Filler
• Glyph of Ritual of Souls - Filler
• Glyph of Drain Soul - Why can’t all fights start at 25%?!?!?

Demo:
Prime
• Glyph of Immolate – More dots equals more dps.
• Glyph of Metamorphosis - Bigger is better! More dps for big daddy the longer it’s up.
• Glyph of Corruption - 4% extra chance for the missing Shadow Trance.
Major
• Glyph of Shadow Bolt - The less tappin I do, the mo dps I can push.
• Glyph of Soul Link – 5% dmg taken spread between my pet and I.
• Glyph of Life Tap – More mana, less tappin.
Minor
• Glyph of Ritual of Souls - Filler
• Glyph of Drain Soul – Filler, oh why not?
• Glyph of Unending Breath - Filler

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
Affliction:
Pre boss pull: Pre pot, pop trinket, Haunt, pop Demon Soul, UA, Cor, COD/COA, SB, Doomguard, SB filler. Then keep Haunt, UA, COD/COA up, when at 25% cast drain soul.

Demo:
Pre boss pull depending on what pet is needed: When puppy is needed; Have felguard out, cast Demon Soul, Soulburn out the puppy, pre pot, COD, Imm, Corr, Hand of Gul’dan, SB, pop Mastery trinket. Watch for all procs to be up, then cast Doomguard for max efficiency.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? N/A
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Knight. I haven’t really done any arenas at all.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I was in Invictus for 3 years and they finally fell apart at the beginning of Ulduar. I took a small break and joined Eclipse, but they fell apart after two weeks as a member. I’ve been in Pandemonium for about 2 years now, but I want to step up my playing level and have more of a future and longevity with a serious/fun guild.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64 ... 11900.jpg/
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-s ... amageDone/ I’m not sure how Simple Math does H.Domo, but the current guild I’m in LOS’s the scorpion phase when stacked, and then spreads out when he gets LOS. This puts the orbs on one side allowing 5 soakers to rotate on the Fire Orbs. I was placed on the left side of the room, as the 2nd battle rez. This hindered my dps, causing me to move a lot during these attempts.
- Alts & their name/level: Nelora 85 Mage, Dolanari 85 Shaman, Dancela 85 Pally, Theno 82 Warrior
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): I don’t have any of these atm, but I can get them if needed.
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Guild recruit forums on worldofwarcraft.com. I currently do not know anyone in Simple Math.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Well I did the math, and I feel as though I would be a great asset to this guild. I have been alliance since Vanilla, and I think changing to Horde would be a nice change for the better. For the Horde!
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? i7 2600 3.4 CPU, 10g ram, Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 TI 1g, 45-60 depending on the fight.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1445688449.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/81 ... thpic.png/

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Sorry for the slow responses, we were having fun with a legendary last night. I'll take some time over the next hour or two to check this out and ask some questions. Thank you for your patience.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Neloran
User

Postby Neloran » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 pm

No problem at all, take your time.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”