- Usual Play Times (Server Time):
6PM-2AM EST
- Number of Testicles:
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: YES
-- Tuesday: YES
-- Wednesday: YES
-- Thursday: YES
-- Friday (optional): I usually like a full day to masturbate so if I could make either Friday or Saturday
-- Saturday (optional): See above
-- Sunday:YES

- Do any others have access to your account?
NO

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why?
I do have one, got my account hacked twice in the same week, reformatted and got a authenticator (I was sure "fuckyouchingchongnigz1234" was a solid password)

- How long have you played WoW:
Since Summer of '05, although I took a large break from Sunwell to ICC.

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Vanilla-(Raided on a warrior, mage, and hunter)ZG, AQ20, MC, Ony, BWL, AQ40 up till Twin Emps.

BC-(Raided mainly on my rogue)Everything cleared to BT pre-attunment nerf. I quit shortly after our Illidan kill as our guild fell apart because the officer core decided to go to a top 20.

Wrath-(Raid on my new warrior) ICC 11/12 H (Wrath was a bad expansion as I came back 2 weeks before ICC came out.

Cata-(Again this warrior)6/13 H and for Firelands I am 7/7 normal and 1/7 Heroic.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class:
Minti, Warrior (used to be Mintea on this server)

- Race & why did you choose it:
Goblin, 2 reasons and 2 reasons only, goblin boost which can be helpful in many situations, and the dance, I dare anyone of you to try and style on me.

- Link to Battle.net Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... i/advanced

- Can you describe the ruckus?
when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get RUCKUS. I'm pretty sure that's how the lyrics work.

- Professions and why did you choose them:
BS/JC the standard boring ones, they are raiding professions for pure stat increases.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
It is pretty standard, minus only 1 point into Booming Voice, which I'm playing around with, but apparently T12 two set actually has a lowered overall effect with 2 points into BV. Arms, I play it for the PVP's when I do the PVP's. I am willing to work it for the PVE's if needed.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:

I'm going for BIS for what I can get, I could grab the BS gloves and if I liked little bitch weapons the obsidian cleavers. The reason for the for the gloves is a gold reason, I'm saving up (had you bitches picked my logo this wouldn't be no issue) So I plan to get them asap. As for the weapons, TG has shown to be better dps especially with 4 piece, also I ain't no bitch.

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:

I use the standard ones, BT, Slam, and RB. As for major and minor, the only one I use that might not be in the norm, would be my major glyph for intercept over one of the glyphs that refreshes a sunder. I just use it for the unique situations where adds can be stunned, and an extra second can't hurt anything at that point.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?

CS > BT > RB > Slam. Depending on the fight I will use HS between 60-80 rage depending on what's going on. At execute phase I go for 5 stacks of executioner and then resume rotation, and work on only using execute to keep the stacks up. Although I still prioritize CS over execute.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
BLOOD THIRST, VICTORY RUSH, and ENRAGE REGEN LIKE A CHAMP

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):

On this particular guy I only have little shit titles for the PVP's that I am not proud of.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
I've been in 2 recent guilds since Wrath, <Flatline> and <Stay Thirsty> both on Area 52. I left <Flatline> stepping down from officer to friend/alt giving 2 weeks notice, then quit 1 month later. The reason for this is because the guild was going in a direction I felt was wrong, where the GM would not and did not want to change the path. I can give more specifics if necessary. <Stay Thirsty> was a guild created by ex-flatline members that also had similar feelings as me. <Stay Thirsty> is a 10 man of some of the most skilled players I have met, but the level of drama this guild has been astir since its inceptions has been extremely disappointing. A love triangle between members has brought the guild to a bad place that seems to be a large fissure. On top of all this, I've just had the longing to go back to 25 man. Oh I was also in <Accelerate> and <Overrated> on this server for a short time.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-zwaos4emw08zcln9/sum/damageDone/?s=3775&e=4276
I had better reports, but since I gave my guild a notice that I was leaving before raid last week they decided to take down a lot of boss's I did really well on.

- Alts & their name/level:
Slashlol - POS BOOM and Resto. I use him to get me more mats and moneyz. He does a bad job at it cause I still don't have my gloves.

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
[email protected]

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?:
I found you through the power of love? and I don't really KNOW anyone.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
I remember you guys from when I was on Andorhal, I always wanted to apply, but you always were full on DPS warriors. Also I am more then willing to make a new app, I wanted this one to be a little silly as it reflects my personality and my boyish good looks.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ 2.60GHz, 2GB, Radeon X1950 Pro (I know it's crap, I plan to build a new computer before the end of the summer.) I get about 30 fps when I last did 25 mans.

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6927/simplemath.jpg

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:47 pm

well i have a few questions for you. Why do you delay your 1st use of dw/reck so long into most fights? What made you chose apparatus over essence of the eternal flame for TG? Are you comfortable with interrupting adds such as casters on alysrazor?

Minty
User

Postby Minty » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 pm

well i have a few questions for you. Why do you delay your 1st use of dw/reck so long into most fights? What made you chose apparatus over essence of the eternal flame for TG? Are you comfortable with interrupting adds such as casters on alysrazor?

To answer your questions, I don't usually like to delay DW/Reck, but for this boss, the tank does an unreasonable amount of movement, so I tried to use my CD's when I had some time to keep up with the boss, since her windwalker makes it tough to stay on the boss. I've been going between eternal flame and apparatus, mainly because both my updated landsoul spread sheet and askmrrobot both say the apparatus is better, but I've been playing around both. I am very comfortable interrupting on adds, my addon, which could easily be macro'd calls it out in party when I am so it helps lower confusion and reduce vent noise.

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm

yea, i figured the delay in your cds was due to either movement from tank or threat, but i just had to be sure. As far as the trinkets go in my opinion the essence will be better then the apparatus because the apparatus procs crit which isn't really as stack-able as on use ap or strength and the effect is also further diminished by recklessness, so the timing on apparatus is a bit funky also, this is for the normal mode version of course the heroic is a different story.... Also one more thing i just though of asking which is, how has 1/2 booming voice been working out for you compared to 2/2 in reguards to 2p t12, because i really did not see much of a dps gain/loss when i was comparing the two and concluded that it was mainly a preference thing?
Last edited by mouthwash on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minty
User

Postby Minty » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm

mouthwash wrote:yea, i figured the delay in your cds was due to either movement from tank or threat, but i just had to be sure. As far as the trinkets go in my opinion the essence will be better then the apparatus because the apparatus procs crit which isn't really as stack-able as on use ap or strength and the effect is also further diminished by recklessness, so the timing on apparatus is a bit funky also, this is for the normal mode version of course the heroic is a different story.... Also one more thing i just though of asking which is, how has 1/2 booming voice been working out for you compared to 2/2 in reuared to 2p t12, because i really did not see much of a dps gain/loss when i was comparing the two and concluded that it was mainly a preference thing?

Yah I see your point on the difference for the trinkets. The 1/2 booming voice I can't find any noticeable differences, I'm gonna have to go probably a preference thing until there is some hard info on it, because I've noticed the top fury warriors go from 0/2 to 1/2 to 2/2 so i guess time may tell.

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm

ok, i have one last question for you even though i probably already know the answer, Which piece of gear is going to be your offset piece when it comes to tier and why?

Minty
User

Postby Minty » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 pm

mouthwash wrote:ok, i have one last question for you even though i probably already know the answer, Which piece of gear is going to be your offset piece when it comes to tier and why?

Head peice, I would snag http://www.wowhead.com/item=71430 the greahelm of the voracious maw, mainly because based on the BIS list it would be the off piece, I want hands, just saving up the valor.

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:46 pm

i hear you on that, i have the gloves atm but not enough vp for the chest so im stuck using 2 piece t11 for now ...but from what i can gather you seem to know your stuff, there should be a vent interview scheduled as soon as the other officers can read/comment on the app, which they will read either later tonight or tomorrow.

Minty
User

Postby Minty » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Thanks so much for the responses, hope to talk to you guys soon.

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:49 pm

np lol, been fun responding to an app that for once knows what he is talking about

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Would you be available to talk with us on vent around midnight server time?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Minty
User

Postby Minty » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Yes I can.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”