- Age & Location: 32 yrs, Michigan
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 5pm-12am EST
- Number of Testicles: II
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): I may need some prior notice.
-- Saturday (optional): I may need some prior notice.
-- Sunday: Yes

- Do any others have access to your account? NO

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? I do

- How long have you played WoW: I started playing midway through BC

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):

Uld - Cleared all Hardmodes, Yogg +0 and Algalon
Togc - 5/5 10 man Insanity 5/5 25man Mad Skill
Icc 12/12 25man Heroic
Teir 1 cata 6/13

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Ninevolt, Elemental Shaman

- Race & why did you choose it: Goblin. Increased casting speed and rocket jump is pretty sweet.

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... olt/simple

- Can you describe the ruckus? Show Dick some respect!

- Professions and why did you choose them: Alchemy/JC Added Int and Duration to Flasks,the abilty to make my own pots. Jewelers cuts.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? During Wrath Content I played alot of restoration. As of now elemental is my only spec.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Haste and Mastery are almost Identical for elemental right now you could go either way.
Haste is a more important due to the fact of all the movement in the heroic mode encounters. Mastery still trumphs crit.

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Primes: Lighting bolt and Lavaburst for increased dmg. Flame Shock for longer duration. Majors: Lightning Sheild so my charges dont drop below 3.
The others are optional depending on the fight. Stoneclaw is nice for dmg absorbs chainlighting is great on swills and abberations.
Healing stream I use on conclave casue im the only shaman on Rohash's platform other then that the resto's usually have that covered.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
Flame Shock, then i'll usually drop a Searing Totem again (cause totem AI is smart).
Lavaburst casue it looks cool flying through the air.
Lighting bolt Filler while I wait on a Lava Surge procs and finally fuming at 7-9 stacks of sheild depending on my dot time. Elemental Mastery w/e it's off CD.
On shorter movement reapplying Flame Shock, Unleash Elements and searing redrop. Longer Movement SWG and normal rotation. On multiple targets I try to run a focus flame shock and chain lighting cleaves well.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Dont really pvp on this toon.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

I'll list my Last 2 raiding guilds most current first.

Warpath: Been with the guild for quite some time since mid TOGC all the way through WOTLK where I took a break at the end of the expansion only to come back and raid this tier with them.
The Guild has been lacking some serious raid leadership for a while and the caliber of player being added to the roster is sub-par.

Nocturnal: Not really what I was looking for in a progession guild but the hours fit my schedule perfect for the time being and I knew a few people there.
I left when my schedule opened up and was able to raid with a guild who took progression a bit more serious.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp22 ... 174354.jpg

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/1852/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/lue2 ... 244&e=5599
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0oid ... 520&e=9790

- Alts & their name/level: Pwnform - Troll Druid 85

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Fatkiddz (Yahoo Messenger)

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Nachthymnen. I was on a healing core with this guy through ICC content and he mentioned to me that Simple Math was possibly in the market for an Elemental Shaman. I also raid in a alt 10 man with him as well.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Im a very dedicated and serious player looking to be surround by the same type of individuals. My commitment level is extremely high and Im very competitive. I think I would make a good addition too your roster.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? 45-60+ fps. AMD Quad 3.6Ghz 4gb Ram HD6970 video card

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1312278302.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp22 ... herp10.png

Nachthymnen
User

Postby Nachthymnen » Wed May 25, 2011 9:51 pm

I've raided with Nine in various settings over the past two years. He is a good player who doesn't half-ass raiding and, unlike most people we raided together with in Warpath, he actually learns from his mistakes.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Thu May 26, 2011 11:11 am

You mentioned being comfortable with resto in wrath, is that something you're capable of doing from time to time, should the need arise for an extra healer on a boss?

Two things that concern me are your schedule changes and your break from the game. What spurred these and do you see that happening again?

Do you have the mastery and on use resist trinket from Tol barad?

How comfortable are you with interrupting, for instance, adds on cho'gall.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Nine
User

Postby Nine » Thu May 26, 2011 11:58 am

You mentioned being comfortable with resto in wrath, is that something you're capable of doing from time to time, should the need arise for an extra healer on a boss?

I don't have the gear for it which is not and excuse since gear for OS is pretty accessible right now.
But I'm sure i could throw a set together if i was required to heal on certain fights.
I honestly haven't had the desire to heal this tier.

Two things that concern me are your schedule changes and your break from the game. What spurred these and do you see that happening again?

To be honest with you Heroic LK wiping for 4 months straight and repeat stupidity and lack of desire from other raid members wore me out. Raiding with Warpath can be very challenging at times. If I'm surrounded by dedicated raid members and people who show the same motivation as I do I don't see this happening in the future.

Do you have the mastery and on use resist trinket from Tol barad? Affirmative.

How comfortable are you with interrupting, for instance, adds on cho'gall.

Funny you mentioned this for I got my first H cho'gall kill last night. We had to break down into a stacked 10 man to do so , but in all in all we got the job done. I was assigned to backing up the warrior on interrupts on adds and thunderfucking the Moonkins out of worshipping during blood phases.

Pahimar
User

Postby Pahimar » Thu May 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Nine wrote:...and thunderfucking the Moonkins...

I like you already
Tan wrote:I want to run my fingers through your hair.

no homo

Karunk
User

Postby Karunk » Thu May 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Pretty stock elemental responses. I honestly don't see anything wrong with your shamaning mechanics from parses. I look forward to more totem droppers!

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Thu May 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Karunk wrote:Pretty stock elemental responses. I honestly don't see anything wrong with your shamaning mechanics from parses. I look forward to more totem droppers!

Nine
User

Postby Nine » Fri May 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Karunk wrote:Pretty stock elemental responses. I honestly don't see anything wrong with your shamaning mechanics from parses. I look forward to more totem droppers!

Hmmmmm I wonder if the name Totemplopr is taken

Enjun
User

Postby Enjun » Fri May 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Nine wrote:Hmmmmm I wonder if the name Totemplopr is taken

it is now.

wts totemplopr 50k gold

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”