Reckage, Assasination Rogue

Baddies
Reckage
User

Reckage, Assasination Rogue

Postby Reckage » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:42 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 19, Wisconsin
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 3-11 weekdays, usaly all weekends unless i have plans
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Friday (optional): yes
-- Saturday (optional): yes
-- Sunday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account? no, only myself
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: shortly before BC came out,After Vinilla and before BC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): During BC and Wrath schedule did not allow me to raid with a far progressed guild, for that reason i did not get far into Black Temple, Sunwell, or Ulduar. For the most part i lead my own pugs and lead a few casual raiding guilds that cleared the eaiser content such as ZA,Nax,TOGC and so forth. I did not get into hardcore raiding untill ICC where i found a great group of guys to clear 11/12HM25man before Catacysm.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Reckage, Rogue

- Race & why did you choose it: Goblin, Their 1% passive haste and Rocket Barroge combination is one of the best racials for rogues along with Rocket Jump for maneuverability

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... age/simple

- Professions and why did you choose them: Currently 525JC/Eng. JC is a great profession for most classes due to its usability and 3 unique Gems. Engineering gives great maneuverability and a bit of dps with the High Powerered Bolt Gun and Synaps Springs, however, i have been debating to replace Eng. for either Enchanting, LW, or Alchemy. The perminate 80 Agility gain from Alchemy and Enchaning and 130 Agility from LW arguably could be a higher dps gain then the procs from engineering. I'll be looking more into it before i make my final decision.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I Raid as assasination atm and my duel spec is PVP Sub. I do not pvp much, i have the spec to maybe world pvp here and there but its mainly there for when im doing my dalies and also leveled through cata as Sub. Sub gives great survivalbility and burst damage which makes it great for grinding and questing.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Currently i have pretty much the best in slot Normal 25man gear aside from a few pieces. State wise i mainly look for Mastery/Haste/Hit attached gear and reforge accordingly, as of right now crit or expertise is not that important.

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Glyph of Mutilate (Energy preservation), Glyph of Rupture(More uptime for Rupture=more DPS output), Glyph of Backstab (Increases dps tramendously after the target has fallen below 35%).

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Prepot, stealth, open with Garrote, rupture asap poping all CD's at the start and keeping SnD up. Envenom every 4/5 Combo Points. Usally pop my cd's as soon as they are up but if the fight requires aoe or a burn at a certain point i will besure to save my major CD's for then and only use my 1min Engieering CD untill then. The Key to a rogue's dps is really keeping rupture and SnD up at all times and being smart about using your CD's at the right moment (AKA have good timing).

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? N/A

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I Havent done any pvp since BC, my heighest personal rating is 1850, i never really got into arena's since then, raiding is my pasion when it comes to wow. When i do do battle grounds i usaly top healing done and Damage dealt but besides that, nothing really that impressive.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:(Crits) Mal'Ganis Horde-I raided with them at the start of ICC, clearing 11/12 fairly quickly, unfortunately due to some Real Life proitie's i had to take a 4month break from wow, it was sudden so i didn't get a chance to explain my situation. Understandably i was removed from the guild for MIA. (Supernova) Blackrock Horde- Probably one of the best guild i have been in. I Came to Blackrock with some good friends after my Hiatus from wow and have been with them ever since. Supernova is filled with related family memebers and real life friends so everyone meshed very well, That kind of atmusphere made raiding together pretty fun and enjoyable. With that being said, it also braught a lot of problems, There are often undergeared healers and dps braught in only because they are family members or a real life friend that we had to carry, somet times 3 or 4. That along with the fact that we only raided 3hours a night for 2 days a week really hurt our raid progression, i felt they waren't taking raiding seriously and didnt actively recruit. Their lack of overall commitment altamtely pushed me and a few guildies to search of a guild that was much more serious about raiding and wanted to progress.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imageshack.us/f/828/suix.jpg/

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://worldoflogs.com/reports/wi97w9wk ... 024&e=5384 I Ranked 8th in the world on Maloriak 25man Normal that current week, which was about 3 weeks ago, i raided on my alt Holy/Prot Paladin instead of my rogue for a few weeks to help the guild in healing and tanking

- Alts & their name/level: 85 Holy/Prot Paladin (Healism), 80 Hunter (Nightrix), Warlock (Vickson), 73Death Knight (Melo)

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Do not mind giving out my Cell phone # to officers to get a hold of me and of course Real ID

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Androhal was my very first server, i first herd of Smiple Math in BC when you guys were pretty highly World Ranked. I do not know of anyone on the horde side but a few on the Alliance side, whom i haven't talked to in quite a long time.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Simple Math offers me the opertunity to show my true protencial in a raid environment. I admire how committed you guys are to raiding. already 7/13HM 25man this early in to cataclysm says it all, compaired to most guilds that are still struggling with Nefarian. I'm really just looking to make Simple Math my new home and raid with 24 other skilled players who are knoledgable with their class and have as much pasion for raiding as i do. Lastly please excuse my spelling, i am Chinese, English is my second Language.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I don't know much about computer software but i recently had a friend custom build me a computer that has not let me down. in raids im never above 300MS and running 50-60FPS consistantly.

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1162836554.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
http://imageshack.us/f/26/simplemathpaint.png/

Psychotron
User

Postby Psychotron » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:04 pm

What is your stance on the collective bargaining of state public employees?

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Your spelling is even worse than pelinal's
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Visions
User

Postby Visions » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:51 pm

grouch wrote:Your spelling is even worse than pelinal's

Reckage wrote:Lastly please excuse my spelling, i am Chinese, English is my second Language.

:P
Teach us to give and not to count the cost; To fight and not to heed the wounds; To toil and not to seek for rest...

Reckage
User

Re: Reckage, Assasination Rogue

Postby Reckage » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Reckage wrote:Player information:
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 3-11 weekdays, usaly all weekends unless i have plans
- How long have you played WoW: shortly before BC came out,After Vinilla and before BC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): During BC and Wrath schedule did not allow me to raid with a far progressed guild, for that reason i did not get far into Black Temple, Sunwell, or Ulduar. For the most part i lead my own pugs and lead a few casual raiding guilds that cleared the eaiser content such as ZA,Nax,TOGC and so forth. I did not get into hardcore raiding untill ICC where i found a great group of guys to clear 11/12HM25man before Catacysm.

Character Information:

- Race & why did you choose it: Goblin, Their 1% passive haste and Rocket Barroge combination is one of the best racials for rogues along with Rocket Jump for maneuverability

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... age/simple

- Professions and why did you choose them: Currently 525JC/Eng. JC is a great profession for most classes due to its usability and 3 unique Gems. Engineering gives great maneuverability and a bit of dps with the High Powerered Bolt Gun and Synaps Springs, however, i have been debating to replace Eng. for either Enchanting, LW, or Alchemy. The perminate 80 Agility gain from Alchemy and Enchaning and 130 Agility from LW arguably could be a higher dps gain then the procs from engineering. I'll be looking more into it before i make my final decision.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I Raid as assasination atm and my duel spec is PVP Sub. I do not pvp much, i have the spec to maybe world pvp here and there but its mainly there for when im doing my dalies and also leveled through cata as Sub. Sub gives great survivalbility and burst damage which makes it great for grinding and questing.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Currently i have pretty much the best in slot Normal 25man gear aside from a few pieces. State wise i mainly look for Mastery/Haste/Hit attached gear and reforge accordingly, as of right now crit or expertise is not that important.

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Glyph of Mutilate (Energy preservation), Glyph of Rupture(More uptime for Rupture=more DPS output), Glyph of Backstab (Increases dps tramendously after the target has fallen below 35%).

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Prepot, stealth, open with Garrote, rupture asap poping all CD's at the start and keeping SnD up. Envenom every 4/5 Combo Points. Usally pop my cd's as soon as they are up but if the fight requires aoe or a burn at a certain point i will besure to save my major CD's for then and only use my 1min Engieering CD untill then. The Key to a rogue's dps is really keeping rupture and SnD up at all times and being smart about using your CD's at the right moment (AKA have good timing).

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I Havent done any pvp since BC, my heighest personal rating is 1850, i never really got into arena's since then, raiding is my pasion when it comes to wow. When i do do battle grounds i usaly top healing done and Damage dealt but besides that, nothing really that impressive.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:(Crits) Mal'Ganis Horde-I raided with them at the start of ICC, clearing 11/12 fairly quickly, unfortunately due to some Real Life proitie's i had to take a 4month break from wow, it was sudden so i didn't get a chance to explain my situation. Understandably i was removed from the guild for MIA. (Supernova) Blackrock Horde- Probably one of the best guild i have been in. I Came to Blackrock with some good friends after my Hiatus from wow and have been with them ever since. Supernova is filled with related family memebers and real life friends so everyone meshed very well, That kind of atmusphere made raiding together pretty fun and enjoyable. With that being said, it also braught a lot of problems, There are often undergeared healers and dps braught in only because they are family members or a real life friend that we had to carry, somet times 3 or 4. That along with the fact that we only raided 3hours a night for 2 days a week really hurt our raid progression, i felt they waren't taking raiding seriously and didnt actively recruit. Their lack of overall commitment altamtely pushed me and a few guildies to search of a guild that was much more serious about raiding and wanted to progress.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://img407.imageshack.us/f/suip.jpg/

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://worldoflogs.com/reports/wi97w9wk ... 024&e=5384 I Ranked 8th in the world on Maloriak 25man Normal that current week, which was about 3 weeks ago, i raided on my alt Holy/Prot Paladin instead of my rogue for a few weeks to help the guild in healing and tanking

- Alts & their name/level: 85 Holy/Prot Paladin (Healism), 80 Hunter (Nightrix), Warlock (Vickson), 73Death Knight (Melo)

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Do not mind giving out my Cell phone # to officers to get a hold of me and of course Real ID

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Androhal was my very first server, i first herd of Smiple Math in BC when you guys were pretty highly World Ranked. I do not know of anyone on the horde side but a few on the Alliance side, whom i haven't talked to in quite a long time.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Simple Math offers me the opertunity to show my true protencial in a raid environment. I admire how committed you guys are to raiding. already 7/13HM 25man this early in to cataclysm says it all, compaired to most guilds that are still struggling with Nefarian. I'm really just looking to make Simple Math my new home and raid with 24 other skilled players who are knoledgable with their class and have as much pasion for raiding as i do. Lastly please excuse my spelling, i am Chinese, English is my second Language.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I don't know much about computer software but i recently had a friend custom build me a computer that has not let me down. in raids im never above 300MS and running 50-60FPS consistantly.

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://img84.imageshack.us/f/simplemathpaint.png/

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
http://imageshack.us/f/26/simplemathpaint.png/

Reckage
User

Postby Reckage » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:11 pm

[quote="Reckage"]Player information:

Character Information:

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://img407.imageshack.us/i/suip.jpg/

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1162836554.png

http://img84.imageshack.us/i/simplemathpaint.png/

pelinel
User

Postby pelinel » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 pm

He sucks at forum codes like me to!

Reckage
User

Postby Reckage » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Sorry for the technical dificulty, the type window was bugging out and made it difficult to place what i needed to say in the right places, along with Imageshack not working. imageshack should be working for my screen shot and MS Paint in the 3erd app. Lastly i for got to metion my cataclysm raid progression, i am currently 2/12HM with Experience on Atramedes and Maloriak HM and have read up on the others.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:18 pm

preview button :)
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:39 am

your usual play times would indicate that you can't raid during our scheduled raid time of 7-12est. Unless you see that changing in the very near future, then we can't take this app any further.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Reckage
User

Postby Reckage » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:44 am

Ninetales wrote:your usual play times would indicate that you can't raid during our scheduled raid time of 7-12est. Unless you see that changing in the very near future, then we can't take this app any further.

3-11 central time which is 4-12 est

Reckage
User

Postby Reckage » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:45 am

Reckage wrote:
Ninetales wrote:your usual play times would indicate that you can't raid during our scheduled raid time of 7-12est. Unless you see that changing in the very near future, then we can't take this app any further.

3-11 central time which is 4-12 est. my mistake did not read it carefuly as it did say your server time.

Raelorn
User

Postby Raelorn » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Do you usually only have 1 rogue in your raid?

Also how long have you been in this guild you are currently in?

Reckage
User

Postby Reckage » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Raelorn wrote:Do you usually only have 1 rogue in your raid?

Also how long have you been in this guild you are currently in?

Since the 15th, im raiding with them to get some hardmode experience untill i hear back from you guys. They wanted to try me out so i joined, but their raid times are a bit too late for me to raid on a regular bases so im not looking to stay with them. I mainly joined them out of convenience.

Reckage
User

Postby Reckage » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Reckage wrote:
Raelorn wrote:Do you usually only have 1 rogue in your raid?

In my current guild Defenestrate there are two other rogues besides me that are 363+ Item level, The Screenshot of my UL includes the recount for Al'Akir 25man Normal. As for Supernova i was the main rogue along with 1 casual who hardly came to raids and 1 other rogue that had just joined the guild.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”