Yazhi Elemental /Resto shaman.

Baddies
yazhi
User

Yazhi Elemental /Resto shaman.

Postby yazhi » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22, Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 5pm -2 am
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Friday (optional): Sometimes
-- Saturday (optional): No
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Almost 2 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Every boss on WOTL but LK 25 H I started to play on WOTL

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Yazhi, Shaman.
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc, Racial burst dps with elemental mastery and pot (haste + sp)
- Link to Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mug%27thol&cn=Yazhi&gn=T+K+T
- Can you describe the ruckus? to be honest I really dont know that word or therm, but now i know that is a loud sound.
- Professions and why did you choose them: Ive alchemy and eng. Alchemy cuz it gives me more spell power, and as a healer i get more mana from potions. Eng cuz gloves haste for more dps and helps with hard times on healing, boots gies you a good survavility and crit, and the back for spell power , also jeeves, mail and that stuff is cool
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? My main spec is elemental, and my off spec is resto, i do play both oftenly, in my actual guild i do icc as dps and rs as healer , i also heal vali and sindragosa, thats why ive decent gear with both specs i can preform very well on both specs
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Ok for the new patch as dps since we dont have hit buffs i get hit first 17% and then i get mastery as much as i can as long i can keep 1050 haste (So my lb spell will get in 1 sec when bl or elemental mastery is on) and i try to keep 40% crit without the flametongue enchant. As healer i try to get mastery as well since we can spam heailng surge, in this new patch i dont look for haste i just have 1.1k to get my healing surge at 1.1 sec, and crit around 35 %, i really dont mind to much on spirit since i can use lightning bolt to get mana. i just use chain heal after flame shock cuz with this patch chain heal doesnt heal a shit
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Elemental:
Prime: Flametongue, Lava burst and Lightning bolt. (if the fight last more than 10 min like LK i use fire elemental instead of flametongue)
Major: Lightning shield , Thunder, and healing stream totem (it helps on the heal and theres no other that helps on dps) If needed i switch healing stream for hex for fight like lady deathwishper for cc)
Minor: Astraal recall , Renewed life, thunderstorm.

Resto:
Prime: Earthliving weapon, Riptide, Earth shield ( Im trying to find a way to use shock instead of riptide so i can use the shock and heal at the same time)
Major: Healing stream, totemic recall and depending on the fight chain heal
Minor: Astral recall, Water walking, Renewed life,
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? I keep flame shock up all the time, and then Lvb and LB (during bl or elemental mastery or Haste gloves) W/o haste Lvb>LB>CL If aoe Thunderstorm magma fire nova and earthquake. Every 9 stacks of lighning shield earth shock
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? If not aoe fight riptide earth shield and healing surge, sometimes chainheals , if its an aoe fight riptide es and chain heal spam (trying to get the first one with riptide for the healing bonus)

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I really dont pvp cuz i use both specs for pve
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
TKT / Mug´thol: Not enough progress, and people isnt coming.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://yfrog.com/j9wowscrnshot102510155136j Sorry for the ms i was uploading the other ss. http://yfrog.com/f/15wowscrnshot102510154633j/ this one is with the ms of your server.
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-btfajj54m565p1yr/ http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/8868/
- Alts & their name/level: Warlorck 80 (mug´thol) Yach 80 (ragnaros, shaman) yes ive 2 shamans hehe Yochi 80(ragnaros, hunter)
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected] Msn
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Wowprogress recuitment
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? cuz i think you are a solid guild and you kill bosses on time, that what im looking for.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I have Asus , 6Gbs ddr2, Nvidia gtx 260m 1gb. Ive around 40 fps on raid.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1004374613.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.

http://yfrog.com/nfsuptp

Id like to add that my resto gear is a little bit better than my elemental, thats cuz when ruby sanctum came we didnt have enough healers, and also we didnt have pala holy so i switch to healer to kill that boss. But i really rather elemental im not on bis gear but i do a good job with my gear.

I know my english isnt the best but i can understand it and you can understand me w/o problems

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:21 pm

I'm curious about your lack of 277 tier this late into the expansion. I think your dps is very good for your gear, we haven't had an ele shaman for a very long time to compare numbers but I think you're pulling solid dps. How far have you gotten with LK 25 and with H Halion 25? Do you personally have issues with defile placements or cutters?

yazhi
User

Postby yazhi » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Hello my lack of tier is cuz in this guild it never drops protector tokens, trust me never ive seen like 15 tokens in all the time weve been raiding, ive 1 tier token for resto as i said i was healing halion thats why i used the token for resto spec.

Ive no problems with defile nor cutters, ive killed halion 10 and 25 man h , ive killed 10 h lk , and on 25 we got to 3rd phase once, we always wipe on 2nd phase or stupid mistakes, but i dont have problems with defiles, eng boots rules.

Also i dont have heroic trinkets cuz: "i was healer" so they gave the trinkets to the other caster

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:03 pm

What mod do you use to track totems / shield timers? Would you be able to talk on vent with us on sunday evening, perhaps around 11 est?

yazhi
User

Postby yazhi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Hello for totems and shields i use dotimers, also i use power auras to see if i have to recast totems cuz of the distance.

Ill be there on sunday, can you send me the vent info?

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:02 pm

yeah I'll pm you the vent into before sunday.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”