Vicinity- DPS DK Blood and Unholy!

Even Baddier Baddies
Vicinity
User

Vicinity- DPS DK Blood and Unholy!

Postby Vicinity » Mon May 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Player information:
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): I do all cooking and fishing dailies then i log for raid... I love to do 10 mans also
- Number of Testicles: T W O
- Can you attend raids on these days:
--- Tuesday: Yes
--- Wednesday: Yes
--- Thursday: Yes
--- Sunday: Yes
--- Monday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Who? No one else has access!
- How long have you played WoW: Since Devout was BEAST
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I have killed every boss in the game to include 40 man naxx cleared at level 60

Character Information:
- Name, Race, Class, Level: Vicinity Undead Deathknight Eighty
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Vicinity
- Can you describe the ruckus? Man, I dont bring the mother fucking ruckus!
- Professions and why did you choose them: Currently jewelcrafting and mining, currently farming to level BS
- Talent Spec, do you have interest in offspecs? What is your dual spec? What glyphs do you currently use?: 50/0/21 Main raid spec is DPS BLOOD.... glyphs are Dark Death, Disease, and DeathStrike... I changed the standard DPS rotation slightly i currently use... PS FS RS HS HS(runic power dump) that is to start combat, Then it is HS HS HS Pestilance HS HS then HS HS RS RS then rinse and repeat.... The main reason for the Pestilance is to reapply my diseases using only one rune instead of totally reapplying them using 2 runes and losing possible DPS from the main dmg ability of heart strike.
0/10/61 My Secondary spec is Unholy.... I chose this to maximize the DPS depending on fight for all of ulduar... Glyphs for this spec are Scrouge Strike (of course) Ghoul and Unholy Blight... the choice behind the glyphs are keep Unholy blight up maximize DPS.... Unholy Blight scales way better then Death Coil with attack power... currently WAY OVER MY hit cap and under expertise cap... I am missing T8.5 helm and T8.5 Shoulders....
- Gear information, do you have gear for offspecs?: currently i am trying to gear up for my off spec as unholy but i am doing fine with all the armorpen on my main spec gear.... With unholy you dont armor pen you want crit or just RAW attack power
- Highest PvP Rank on this character: Commander on Alliance side
- Prior guild(s) and your reasons for leaving: Ruin on Shadow Council.... Current gm is dicking me around and not telling me what i am going to be raiding as tank or DPS.... My tank set is all 7.5 gear or better sitting at about 35k unbuffed

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your main character's UI: http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7177 ... 193231.jpg
- Any WWS links you feel we should see: http://wowwebstats.com/jzpejfwxzrepg?s=47168-101387
- Alts and their name/level: None currently
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): My Yahoo is abbottjames37
- Why Simple Math?: I am trying to learn how to add
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: No there is no one i know in Simple math and i found you on the WoW Progress Site... I want to be a place where i dont know anyone
- Anything else we should know about you?: Nothing at all
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MSPaint: And a painting is a little touph see i am actually helen keller and i am solor blind

For more information we ask that you send an officer (usually Nehraxus or Grouch)[/url]

iix
User

Postby iix » Mon May 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MSPaint: And a painting is a little touph see i am actually helen keller and i am solor blind

not optional

Vicinity
User

Postby Vicinity » Mon May 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Enjoy![/url]

Ashe
User

Postby Ashe » Mon May 25, 2009 8:37 pm

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Mon May 25, 2009 8:47 pm

I'm curious about your use of glyph of disease for blood spec. What reasons do you have to back it up vs things like drw glyph?

Vicinity
User

Postby Vicinity » Mon May 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Well i posted why i believe in my app.... But my choice was simply for me... My main dmg is heart strike and with Death Strike giving my Death Ruins that is 2 more heart strikes and applying the diseases takes to ruins and keeps them both unholy/frost.... And if i Apply them at the start of the fight i can you Disease in my rotation instead of reapplying.... giving my rotation an extra heart strike and Rune Weapon was nerfed stupid bad... from what i can tell it is still better dps to have to have disease glyph over rune weapon glyph

Vicinity
User

Postby Vicinity » Mon May 25, 2009 10:02 pm

If that didnt make sense then i will talk to you about it on vent if you like

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Mon May 25, 2009 11:58 pm

Able to talk tuesday night, around 1130 - 12 est?

Vicinity
User

Postby Vicinity » Tue May 26, 2009 12:05 am

Midnight or noon?

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Tue May 26, 2009 12:07 am

midnight.

Vicinity
User

Postby Vicinity » Tue May 26, 2009 6:40 am

Yeah i can make it just IM me the vent info if you want, i will be there about 1205 est

Brixton
User

Postby Brixton » Tue May 26, 2009 9:12 am

You don't know how to use an ellipsis.

thoughtless
User

Postby thoughtless » Tue May 26, 2009 11:32 am

I have yet to see a valid reason given for using glyph of disease other than semi-afk farming molten core

You're actually using a glyph slot to basically say "no I don't really want to use this blood rune on my primary dps ability" essentially sacrificing a glyph slot, and a blood rune for an extra gcd (not worth it btw)

Vicinity
User

Postby Vicinity » Tue May 26, 2009 2:03 pm

So what your saying is that..... When i have 2 blood runes 2unholy and 2 frost you would rather use 1 unholy and 1 frost to apply the Diseases again rather then DS with them to create a full 4 death runes? so what I am saying is that when i pestilance i only USE ONE Death Rune to reapply where you would want to use, 1 frost and one unholy then next rotation Death Strike to then create more death runes?

So your rotation would be FS PS DS HS HS then runic power dump followed by RS HSx4 then you would want to rinse and repeat on that... So in your rotation past the initial start of combat you would get roughly 6 heart strikes and 2 death strikes

With mine it would go FS PS DS HS HS (same at the start) then RS HSx4 also the same.... But i would Pestilance on a blood ruin to be able to DS again with my other 4 runes enabling my rotation to have an extra 2 HS's in it at a given point since my frost and unholy runes are not on cool down from FR AND PS thhey will be coming up as death runes. And Death runes = HS and my diseases stay up

thoughtless
User

Postby thoughtless » Tue May 26, 2009 2:43 pm

I analyzed (anal-ized!) your ignis kill on that wws and compared it to my standard ignis parse and I have some interesting info on your rune usage, disease uptime, dead gcd's and wasted RP. I'll go into more detail tonight when I'm not commenting from a lolphone

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”