Even Baddier Baddies
blakplague
User

Blakplague Death Knight

Postby blakplague » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:06 am

Player information:
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 12pm-1am
- Number of Testicles: 1
- Can you attend raids on these days: absolutly time is not a issue.
--- Tuesday:
--- Wednesday:
--- Thursday:
--- Sunday:
--- Monday:
- Do any others have access to your account? Who? nope just me and i have a blizzard authenticator on my account as well
- How long have you played WoW: about 3 years ive been playing hardcore since bc
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
in vanilla wow i did a little bit of stuff in mc bwl and aq20
vanilla wow
*lucifron
*magmadar
*gehennas
*garr
*razorgore
*Broodlord
*firemaw
*kurinnaxx
*rajaxx
*moam
bc
all bosses up to sunwell brutallus pre nerf
wrath
everything but the exception of sarth 3d
bc i cleared all content but sunwell prenerf

Character Information:
- Name, Race, Class, Level: Blakplague, Blood Elf, Death Knight, 80
- Link to Armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Blakplague
- Can you describe the ruckus? its what happens when i get drunk and have chicks over my house and they find out i have 1 testicle
- Professions and why did you choose them: i originally pick inscription because my server has a lack of them and having every glyph currently avalible is a major help to my guild, and i got herbalism to supply my mats for the glyphs
- Talent Spec, do you have interest in offspecs? What glyphs do you currently use?: Blood 51/0/20 and have currently been looking into 51/13/7, my glyphs are obliterate for obvious 20% more dmg, heart strike for 20% for damage to my heart strike and the ghoul for more burst dmg
--- If you are applying as a DPS, what are your rotations if you have them? blood dps is pretty simple my rotation is obliterate 2x heart strike 6x and death coil on rune cds or when sudden doom procs
--- If you are applying as a healer, what is your typical healing spread?
- Gear information, do you have gear for offspecs?: yes i have jus about all best in slot tank gear
- Highest PvP Rank on this character: 1900 2's so far no other ranks yet
- Prior guild(s) and your reasons for leaving:
deprived about 1 1/2 years, and im currently leaving cause the guild is finally disbanding due to poor leadership
Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your main character's UI:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2mdgsd2.jpg sadly this is the only in raid ss i have and the only meters i have on file, i am currently trying to pug a raid to get some numbers up here.
- Any WWS links you feel we should see: unfortunitly my guild has not ran them since sunwell
- Alts and their name/level: Blakrain warlock 80
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): my aim name is knocturnal90 and my email is [email protected], and other then that im always online in game on blakplague or blakrain
- Why Simple Math?: after talking to nehraxus i was strongly convinced that this guild had everything i was looking for in a guild and havent had a better offer yet, from what i see this guild plain rocks
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: i posted a thread in the looking for guild forums and nehraxus contacted me on my server
- Anything else we should know about you?: other then having 1 testicle im a half balding fat pos that shits in a raid bucket
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MSPaint: http://i40.tinypic.com/2cgihav.jpg (i dont fuck around)

Arnoldlayne
User

Re: Blakplague Death Knight

Postby Arnoldlayne » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:54 am

Just going to ask you to say what you did in BC one more time.

blakplague
User

Postby blakplague » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:01 am

sry i think i worded that bad, in bc i cleared all the content and went into sunwell and did kalecgos and brutallus before they nerfed sunwell and made it easy mode. not long after that nerf my guild kinda slowed down on the raiding and did not complete sunwell.

Nordiah
User

Postby Nordiah » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Why did you gem for hit in your BP when you're already 1% over hit cap (assuming DK hit cap is that same as ret hit cap, 8%)?

Would you consider dropping Inscription for a profession that increases your DPS?

Have you done any PTR content? A lot of the fights in Ulduar are highly mobile fights so I'd like to see maybe a Sarth 3D parse if you can get one.

Brixton
User

Re: Blakplague Death Knight

Postby Brixton » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:54 pm

blakplague wrote:- Anything else we should know about you?: other then having 1 testicle im a half balding fat pos that shits in a raid bucket
Accept him. I can work with this.

blakplague
User

Postby blakplague » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:38 pm

i actually didnt gem for the hit on that BP i was gemming for the meta and 9% hit is dk cap with a 2h which is around 297 and i would drop innscription for another profession and at many time thought about doing so and even jus doing 2 profs that i can gain from and use no gathering prof.and i have my dk on both ptr servers and my guild was planing on going in then it fell apart so i havent did content on the ptr yet but i am ready to do it i watch all the fights and have read about them so i know them fairly well.and the problem with the 3d parse would be, my server blows and only 2 guilds horde side have did it so no pugs are running that and my guild is basically disbanded so i cant run it as a guild either and when we did make attempts as a guild i was the mt on sarth cause i had the gear for it so they wouldnt let me dps.

Keoni
User

Postby Keoni » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Nordiah wrote:dropping Inscription for a profession that increases your DPS?

blakplague wrote:would drop innscription for another profession

lolwut?

Alex
User

Postby Alex » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:58 pm

What character did you clear BT on? I checked your warlock and he doesn't even have the ashtongue on his reputation page.

blakplague
User

Postby blakplague » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:00 pm

it was done on my shaman named blackrain currently on stormscale

thoughtless
User

Postby thoughtless » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:13 pm

What websites do you get your information on how to gear and spec your character for maximum effectiveness?

blakplague
User

Postby blakplague » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:17 pm

i get almost all my info from elitestjerks and tankspot

Nordiah
User

Postby Nordiah » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Keoni wrote:
Nordiah wrote:dropping Inscription for a profession that increases your DPS?

blakplague wrote:would drop innscription for another profession

lolwut?

rofl. My meds are hitting me too hard. =\

thoughtless
User

Postby thoughtless » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:24 pm

blakplague wrote:i get almost all my info from elitestjerks and tankspot

Do you have 4 pc t7.5?

blakplague
User

Postby blakplague » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm

i do have 4 piece t7.5 and do not wear it cause i drop way below the hit rating and i take a dps loss when i have to socket for hit

thoughtless
User

Postby thoughtless » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:05 pm

From 1st page of http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t37087-unholy_dps_discussion/

"Q: Why is everyone saying the hit cap now is 8%? It was 9% in BC!
A: The rogue and hunter threads have put a lot of time into this, and have proven the current phyiscal hit cap is 8%. The spell hit cap remains at 17%. As such, make sure you shoot for about 263 hit rating instead of 295."

Also - why do you have so much expertise? DPS Cap is 26 and your'e at 35

AlsoV2 - what made you decide on that rotation? HS gets no bonus from 2 (or 4pc) t7.5, requires a snare debuff up on target to do meaningful dmg and you're wearing a sigil that gives a bonus to Obliterate but only use two per rotation. Diseaseless blood already struggles to burn through its RP since its GCD capped anyway with a more compact 4x obliterate rotation - but you're adding an additional 2 GCD's for an inferior strike that has a chance to proc an instant spell that you don't even have the GCD to use

Do you have any screenshots of recount you can provide? All this aside, I can forgive the above - BUT, I do have one final question for you.

Why do you have a 16,000 gold vanity mount AND maxed inscription but don't have the best trinket in the game for the DK spec that gets the most out of strength to begin with

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”