60 druid application

Even Baddier Baddies
Truant.

60 druid application

Postby Truant. » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:29 pm

Player information:
-Usual playtimes: Depends on work, 8 pm to 11 pm CST is always open, If I work mornings I'll get on earlier. If I work afternoons I'll stay on later.
-Do any others have access to your account: I think so. I don't know if they know they still do though.
-How long have you played WoW: I started a few months after release. I tried EQII first.
-Endgame experience: Inspecting people with purples.

Character Information:
-Name: Truant
-Race: Tauren
-Class: Druid
-Level: 60
-Professions: Blacksmith/miner. I have Titanic leggings recipe and the overpriced invulnerable mail.
-Talent Spec, are you willing to respec?: 0/12/39, I will probably switch around specs for fun occasionally, but this one is geared for raiding with a few feral talents so I am not useless in pvp.
-Attunements: MC
-Gear information, detailed: Pretty poor. My healing gear is all blue excepting a couple greens. I would do a Ctprofile but I get that site to load every 5th try or something.
-Amount of FR: 30 unbuffed, Pretty sad really.
-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: Scout, I think grunt is my highest. I rerolled off of malganis shortly after battlegrounds came out because of the 30:70 A:H ratio. The queues were terrible. I have since moved my various characters to here to put them in one place.
-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: Kill on Sight. I got the feeling things were going in the wrong direction with them.

Other Information:
-Alts on this server, and their name/level: Shirk - 60 warlock, Struck 58 warrior. I play more on my warrior than my druid, but I want to do the raids with the druid because he's more needed and usefull.
-Out of game contact information: [email protected], Aim is bashezgud though I am on like 5 times a year.
-Why Simple Math?: Stable yet not already farming everything.
-Who referred you?: Drools joined and he's a RL friend, we might have a few more that will want to join in the future.
-Anything else you feel we should know about you?: Not totally retarded, most the time.
-Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MSPaint:
This is a drawing I did for a forum in a thread about your childhood nightmares. It is the sweetest thing I have ever laid my eyes upon. I didn't know I was capable of such genius. I reused it because the best way to get to know a person is through their deepest fears, and I am pretty lazy. May be nsfw if your boss frowns upon a child's (mine, and huge) penis and profanity.

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/4430 ... are1jc.png

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:31 am

Will be contacting you ingame.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”