- Age & Location: 27 Chicago
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 3 years on six off just got back all of BOD last few weeks uldir
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Vanilla-TBC-Wrath a little then quit. And BOD and Uldir
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: 2 days a week at 8 hours, want to be more focused on CE and extending lockouts
- Name & Class: Vibrations Resto Shaman
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... vibrations
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Resto, dont play off spec much but know it
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: I use rip tide dumped on raid. Healing rain as AOE always, chain heal when multipul or whole raid taking damage...Watch tanks, and spot heal with surge when big heals are needed, but DPS almost always as well
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): 3xTurn of Tides for dungeons, and different ones for diff fights like grong where ill rotate in spirit link buffsx2 or conclave...
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?Stankie Gaming, and i watch resto shaman videos
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I stay committed, im always on, and trying to be one of the best in M+ as a off meta class.....to show we can still whoop ass when played right.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... vibrations
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? bout 80 in a raid, GTX960 i7 7770k 16mb and a hard line internet <----
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Wowprogress. You guys seem committed for top 100...i will even take off PTO if needed during raid tier.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS) .