- Age & Location: 24 Chicago
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: competitively since 2016, casually since vanilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 6/9 BfD, US 57 uldir, 11/11 antorus, 7/9 ToS, 9/10NH, 3/3 ToV, 7/7 EN
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Happy Accidents - A52: Not in raid nearly as much as I would have liked to be and guild was having major changes. 10 trials at the time of my last raid with them. The Last Pull - Illidan: no name tradechat guild, I had left to join happy accidents to take the game more seriously.
- Name & Class: Kranich
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/character/area ... h/advanced
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Windwalker, Brewmaster I was the third tank in argus and filled in for tanking when a tank had to miss. Rogue as well primarily in m+ and what I am currently raiding on while working on jaina.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: String burst windows around touch of death and storm earth and fire. Get as many fists of fury, rising sun kicks, and whirling dragon punches into those burst windows and get as many of the abilities off during the downtime.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Generally vers>all but crit and mastery would be second with haste being the last to aim for. No real breakpoints but generally ilevel tends to be an upgrade so long as it has haste on it. Brewmaster gear is whatever I can throw together at the time that I am asked to tank. I previously tanked keys and had a specific set designed for it but I dont tank much these days.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Primarily through looking at logs although not many windwalkers are in mythic so I use what I can gain from that with the word of mouth from the few other windwalkers.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I am a persistent windwalker who tries to find any reason to stay the class. I have been a windwalker main WoD with the only break being late nighthold and early ToS where I played a rogue. I will find a way to make this spec work even if it means swapping for one or two fights.
My logs for this tier are hot garbage on my monk please refer back to uldir and antorus for more relevant logs other than the one week of brewmaster and one awful windwalker clear that are linked now. I am currently helping out two friends with their guilds progress of jaina on my rogue. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/33915842 linked rogues logs.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31659033
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? firstname.lastname@example.org, 32gb ram, 1080ti. 50-80 FPS in regular situations.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I am looking to continue raiding at a similar level that I was raiding in uldir. Wowprogress. I do not know anyone in simple math.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://www.speedtest.net/result/8162556787
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).