- Age & Location: 35 Texas
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since alpha round 2
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I have killed every endgame boss on the hardest difficulty in this game since vanilla wow while it was relevant and current. The only boss I did not kill before the next tier launch was Blackhand in Blackrock foundry.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Ascent (on Medivh later on Thrall) guild broke of into two parts towards the launch of Wrath of LK. I moved on and played with Gong Show (on Detheroc) for that expansion. Gong show died towards the end of Wrath and the launch of Cataclysm. At this point I joined a guild called Assension for the first two tiers and later got an opportunity to join Premonition (on Sen'jin) which I opted to take. I completed the expansion with them and the guild called it quits for the launch of Mists of Pandaria. I joined Vigil (on Mal'ganis) where I completed all of this expansion as well as the first tier of Warlords of Draenor. The next tier I had to take it easy due to personal reasons so I played casually for BRF with friends. We killed everything up to Blast Furnace during this tier cycle before the guild decided to call it quits. At this point I was asked to join Carebears (on Azgalor) by friends that I had known for quite a while in game. I stayed with the guild till Mythic Gul'dan, at which point the officers were tired of the grind and wanted to call it a day. Few of the remaining members wanted to continue so we opted to create a new guild by the name of Left Shark (on Azgalor). I stayed with the guild and completed the rest of Legion as well as the first tier of BFA. I left the guild after Uldir because I did not agree with the direction the officers wanted to move forward. I joined Happy Accidents (on Area 52) for Battle of Dazar'alor. I am looking to leave the current guild due of the raiding hours being too late for my schedule.
- Name & Class: Aldaric- Warrior
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... 52/aldaric
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? I mainly play the same role. My main for a very long time has been my warrior, however, after the debacle of Legion (fights such as Star Agur and Guldan) I decided to maintain more than one tank class in case of a massive imbalance in classes. I currently have sufficiently geared Protection Paladin and BRM monk as well. I do not mind playing them if they bring a significant advantage towards progression raiding, but I would like to mostly play my warrior.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Shield Slam>Thunderclap>Revenge Procs>Devastate>Revenge (if about to rage cap and no need for mitigation). Maintain IP and block as neded to smooth out mitigation.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I have always loved the tanking rote, hence why I chose my main spec. The stat priorities for Protection warrior currently are Haste>Vers=Mastery>Crit = Strength from a mostly defensive perspective.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
I typically like to look over logs for fights and watch streams of current and upcoming content as well as the class discord. This allows me to be well prepared for what we are going to facing and how to optimize my character for a specific encounter.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I am a dedicated player and raider that has been playing the game for a long time. My history of progression speaks for itself. I try to schedule my RL stuff around raiding because I am still very passionate about the game.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
(this is a picture of my Monks UI, but I maintain a similar style for all my tank classes)
- Logs from warcraftlogs: Warrior Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=2) Monk Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1)
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
I am on an i7 4790k which 16 GB of ram and SLi 980 TI video cards, My typical FPS during raids is 60 or more.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).