Clone - Resto Druid/Anything - Applying for the back-up/bench roster

Postby Cslcollins » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:57 pm

I copy pasted this from my BM app because I #lul

Player information:
- Age & Location: 26, Ohio
- Number of Testicles: Still two.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 12 Years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): All of em.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Previously raided with Simple Math, stopped playing for a fair portion of Legion because I was finishing some final steps in my career path. Have now finished everything I needed to finish and have been playing semi-casually for the back half of Legion, save for filling in on M Argus progression for some friends towards the end as a random ele shaman #flex. Dipp let me know a tank spot was open, and I wanna get serious in BFA again, so I'm back baby!

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Clonexx - Monk
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... as/Clonexx
- Race & professions: Nightborne - Herb/Alch
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? BM/MW/WW - Play them all when necessary.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Stay alive. Smash the Kegs, Breathe the Fire, don't overstack my Ironskin over 21s, Purify when I need to, figure out the rest based on the fight. Too much can change right now.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? Artifact? 0.o
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Have em all.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Get all of the Niuzao traits I can!
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Monk Discord, PoS, Sunnier, any good article I can find and my own sims.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: Nothing recent.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Ryzen 5, 1070, 16gb, benchmarked at 60
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I know the people, I know my shit, I have great attendance, I'm obsessive over my tanks and I'll have all 6 of them ready to go.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Dipp, Dix, maybe more people. Don't know who's still around.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7534774274
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”