- Age & Location: 19 Southern California
- Number of Testicles: 2 (as soon as they drop)
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Ofc I use an Authenticator
- How long have you played WoW: I’ve “Played” Since Wrath but I have played seriously until the end of legion
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 8/8H Uldir 2/8M Uldir (Am i good now?)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: 2 Abandoned Ones and Sub Par. The first because the guild leader kicked our raid lead one night into Uldir opening and that Raid lead and myself took the raid team from that guild and Made Sub Par. Which Started out as strong as you would expect never fully clearing normal much less heroic generally because we did not have a solid raid team and attendance is a huge issue.
- Name & Class: Geyb Profesional Monkey (Ik diff servers down to transfer)
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... laran/Geyb
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MS: Brewmaster OS: Windwalker I usually just do world quest and stuff that is not Mythic+ and Raids as WW since as you may know Brewmaster’s are not great on dungeons. (Although my mythic kills were on WW my parse’s are shit partly because of my azerite pieces being for tanks)
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Iron skin brew (ISB)
Rushing jade wind (RJW)
Keg smash - Blackout kick - Breath of Fire
Keg smash Blackout kick
Breath of Fire
ISB/Purifying Brew (depending on stagger)
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Im a brewmaster I take more Agility than I drink Alcohol. More Agility = More Stagger
Crit = Chance to heal and hit harder and more likely Celestial will proc and I get 65% increased heals
Mastery = More Mastery is more dodges because of Elusive brawler which eventually will guarantee me a dodge
Verse = Bigger numbers from Damage and heals taken and Decreases damage taken
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? SIMC is pretty frequent also I creep on the Monk Discord Peak of Serenity and if I feel like I am missing something and want to get more in depth info on my class Wowhead and Icyveins
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Saying this with as little narcissism as possible my potential. As I said I’ve been “playing” since wrath if you do that math I was 10 and I as I’m sure you can imagine I was not exactly a world 1st raider. Legion being the only time I actively wanted to improve and that did not start until ToS. AO had serious problems soon after I joined and it basically fell apart and I made the worst mistake I think I’ve made playing WoW and stayed with AO until the end of Legion their “Raid team” (in quotations because there was only 6 people you can guarantee would make the raid including myself) was hard stuck on normal and never went into heroic. Because of loyalty and insistence from the raid lead that I not run Heroic without the guild I missed my chance to raid on the heroic team of the best raid team on the Server ( I can elaborate further with proof if desired) I ended up being 965 ish at the end of legion and not clearing past Heroic Garothi. Lengthy backstory aside I told myself I’d be as good as I can as soon as I can. Which is why I left AO with the raid lead and because I feel like my Server and current guild are not helping me get better am prepared to leave. I pugged into G’huun and got AOTC and pugged into a run a bunch of randoms from a server put together to clear M Taloc and Mother. I started off doing keys for hours but because my guildies are so far beyond I have to carry them through lower keys and we are not progressing in our guild runs. So before I get in the same situation as I was in Legion im doing something about it.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
(Taken from friends pc)
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... Brewmaster
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 6-Core, Gefore GTX 1060, 32 GB RAM occasionally on my laptop but probably not for mythic progression unless im feeling edgy.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Found on Peak of Serenity Class discord I do not know anyone from Simple Math
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7745084484
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).