- Age & Location: 25 Ontario Canada
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since Cata
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): WoD (All Heroic) Legion(All heroic except for Tomb)(6/11M Antorus)(6/8H Uldir)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Ill go over last 4. Vox Nihili - Guild of friends. Friends got bored and left so I transfered to Illidan.
Transmog and Chill - Came back from Graduation Travel to find guild disbanded
We Wipe on Trash - They were not progressing fast enough for me so I left in search of a Mythic guild but am still very good friends with everyone there.
Fatal - Got AotC with them as well as 6/11M Antorus but a few guildies left to become more casual then there was a mass exodus which made the GM call it quits
- Name & Class: Spröut Monk and Sproutt Warlock (Not geared but give me a week and he will be)
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... 3%B6ut/pve
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main Spec Brew, Off Spec WW. I play my Off-spec daily usually I like to keep both specs as up to date as possible
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Ironskin Brew must be up at all times if it drops I will be taking double damage to the face which is way harder to heal than stagger.
- Keg Smash is Priority 1 as You always preIronskin before pull with prepot
- Blackout Strike
- Breath of Fire
- Tiger Palm (If about to cap energy)
- Rushing Jade Wind
- Tiger Palm
- Keg Smash
-Breath of Fire
-Rushing Jade Wind
- Blackout Strike
- Tiger Palm
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
With the scaling nature of Stagger I need as much Agi as possible so in a lot of cases for Brew it is ilvl greater than stats
After agi I would put Vers, Mastery and Crit all at the same point ahead of Haste
Crit has a bit more value as it makes me easier to heal thanks to Celestial Fortune as well as allowing me to do more damage.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Simcraft and Raidbots
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I am knowledgeable but also willing to keep learning as I understand there is no such thing as a perfect raider.
I am open to criticism constantly and if I am under preforming I am the first to take note and work on fixing any issue I may have. I am not above seeking out help from others as there are going to be people more knowledgeable than me but I know the information is available to me and I can find it if I am missing it. Also when it comes to Progression I am very chill when it comes to wipes no matter the cause I will always look at myself rather than another player and allow the RL and Officers to do what needs to be done.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: I didnt go into a raid but I kicked off my WAs to show you what I see as well as the boss string. I have exorsus as well for Externals but Im not in a group so it didnt kick off.
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RQ ... fight=last
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
Intel i7 5820K CPU @ 3.30 GHz
GeForce GTX 980
Normally 90 FPS cause I cap it there
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I saw a post on the forums and noticed you said recruiting all. While Im a tank, I can also DPS WW and RDPS Warlock (whatever is top - currently afflic) and I thought my flexibility in play and altoholicness would be of some use. Also this is the most indepth guild application I have ever personally done so I am also impressed.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).