Even Baddier Baddies
Lurk
User

Lurkix-Rogue

Postby Lurk » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 17 Buenos Aires, Argentian
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? No, they are hard to find in my country and my phone isn't reliable enough. In case it's needed i'll start using one.
- How long have you played WoW: 1 year
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
13/13H HFC

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Lurkix, Rogue
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... kix/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Orc, Best looking one in my opinion with two really strong racials for both pvp and pve. Blood Fury gave a nice burst with combat in WoD when paired with deep insight and KS. In Legion they are the best race for PVP and one of the best for pve. Probably after troll.
- Professions and why you choose them: Herbalism: Gave a subsantial amount of gold during launch. Eng: Gives a lot of utility.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I play all 3 specs pretty well. But the one i have leveled the most at the moment is Outlaw. Ass is at 16 annd sub at 13
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): For all specs i look for gear with Versatility since it's teh best stat byf ar for all rogue specs. For outlaw then i look for mastery or crit to maxmize procs and energy gain and at last place i look for haste, which is never a bad stat, attack speed and energy gain is always appreciated,
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: MfD 10 secs before pull>RtB before pulling>ambush>ss>ss or pistol shot if quickshot procced>RtB in case the buffs i got aren't good enough. If they are then procceed to Runt through>Pop Blood fury, AR and Curse of the dreadblades.
The normal rotation is based around saber slash and pistol shot procs, rolling for better buffs in case i only get 1 and running through when posisble. Using MfD on adds to maxmize combo point gain.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Game Grumps: Called a mod a retard.
Summation of Kin: Left due to the incompetence of the guild
Die by the sword: Kicked for a fight i had with the gm.
The Horde Empire: Noone in the guild liked me being there and i was't enjoying my time.
vv: Got kicked for interacting with general chat inside the EN instance. Have screenshots to prove it.
Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qYFH1raMCQLK2NwX/ Logs from a raid i pugged with a M guild from the Ragnaros Server from Latinamerica.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Best Raiding guild and most competitive Guild in the server. I want to progress and be one of the best, if not the best rogue in the realm.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
-AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor
-Video Card AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series
-RAM 8.0 GB
-Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5674496501
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Stormingire
User

Re: Lurkix-Rogue

Postby Stormingire » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:36 am

We're going to pass on this app at this time. Best of luck to you.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”