Galakr Application

Even Baddier Baddies
Galakr
User

Galakr Application

Postby Galakr » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Hello Simple Math,

My name is Kayden Heiner, I go by Galakr in WoW. I have an 845 fire mage, with an 18 level artifact. I would just like to thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21, Utah
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: I have played since 6/13/2011 or 5 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): In regular raid progression I haven't killed any bosses while they were current tier. I have done LFR, pvp'd, and done a few normals.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Galakr, Mage
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... akr/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Pandaren - Epicurean (stat increase)
- Professions and why you choose them: Tailoring/Enchanting - I wanted to be able to provide myself and others with enchantments to save them money, and I wanted to be able to craft gear to make up for an ilvl difference if I didn't get lucky with drops in Legion. Also, in all honestly, I really wanted the Enchanted Chicken mount that they took out of the game.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Fire - I don't currently play Arcane or Frost, I'm focusing on getting Felo'Melorn as high as possible. With that said, I plan to learn both specs in case there is a nerf on Fire or buff that makes either of the other two specs better.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Stat Priority with Weights: Critical Strike 1.30->Intellect 1.00->Versatility 0.84->Haste 0.81 -> Mastery .76 In single target. There's a breakpoint with 5200/1800 Mastery/Haste, which makes Mastery even more important than Versatility and Haste after reaching 1800 Haste because of the additional damage it does with AOE/Cleave.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Fireball until Heating Up, Fireblast to get Hot Streak, cast Fireball and send Pyroblast as soon as the cast is finished. That way you can fish for procs because of travel time. If Combustion is off CD, cast rune of power, use Horn of Valor trinket, cast Combustion after you've gotten Hot Streak. Then you Pyro, Fireblast, Pyro (usually Flame On because you'd regularly use first charge of Fireblast to get Hot Streak) Fireblast, Pyro, Fireblast, Pyro, Phoenix's Flames, Pyro Phoenix's Flames, then Combustion is over. Can do this at pull, then prioritize Combustion for times in an encounter when there is a lot of movement as to not eat all charges of Icy Floes. Outside of Combustion, you fish for Heating Up with Fireball, cast Phoenix's Flames when at 2 charges, Rune of Power when at two charges, and Icy Floes/Shimmer to maintain damage during mechanics that require you to move.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Family guild, wanted to get into end game content.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: Unable to obtain, as current raids and Mythic+ are unavailable.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Dippindotts is a friend that I knew during high school. He told me he was in Simple Math, and I have wanted to become a more serious WoW player for a few years, but couldn't ever get friends to commit. Finally, instead of continuing to try to create my own raiding team of people that never followed through, I wanted to join a guild that was already established and one of the best in the world. I created a character on Andorhal, and it has been my main for Legion.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I have a custom-built computer. It has an Intel 6950x i7 10core, 32 GB of RAM, 2x 6GB VRAM in SLI format, and an SSD
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hej1beld0zti2ww/AABv6MvZ8UfvaCtFOPe5FDGva?dl=0

This link includes all of the pictures & screen shots I could access. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can do to help the guild out.

Best Regards,
Kayden/Galakr

Stormingire
User

Re: Galakr Application

Postby Stormingire » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:42 pm

We're going to pass on this application at this point in time. Best of luck.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”