Sassypriest Application

Even Baddier Baddies
Sassy
User

Sassypriest Application

Postby Sassy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:30 pm

Player Information:

Reason: Being a girl gamer and this application is public, would prefer to answer in private ty :D

Number of testicles:
- Three, because they match perfectly with my three boobs! (The movie Paul reference - lol 8)

Do you use a Blizzard authenticator?
- YES - over the years of playing I have seen far too many friends lose their accounts due to hacking/malicious activity

How long have you played WoW?
- I began playing in Sept. 2006, when friends introduced me to the game as a means to pass the time while recovering from an accident - and have been hooked since!

Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
- I have cleared all current raid content on heroic difficulty

Character Information:

Name, & Class:
- Sassypriest, Priest

Link to Battle.net armory:
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... est/simple

Race & why you chose it:
- I chose undead because I really enjoy the racial abilities, and the lore behind Sylvanas has always interested me ever since I began playing

Professions & why you chose them:
- Engineering, because the mounts, mailbox, and repair bots are always very handy, not to mention Blingtron! (Now if only Blingtron would drop my last encoded message I'd be happy - lol)
- Alchemy, because I have never been a fan of relying on others for flasks/potions, and I still hold out for one day finding the Vial of the Sands recipe!

Spec., Dual spec. How often do you play other spec?
- I currently have main spec Discipline, with off-spec holy for pvp. I have used and am comfortable with shadow as well, but have mainly only used that spec while leveling, or times when discipline wouldn't work (Ex: Brawler's arena)

Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
- For my main spec Discipline I prioritize mastery over anything else, with haste and crit coming in a close second/third. For my choice of gear I like having my 4-piece bonus which procs often and helps during intense healing situations. There are several pieces that I have been attempting to replace due to the fact they have multistrike on them, but have been very unsuccessful so far.
- As my off-spec currently is solely used for pvp, my gear choices tend to have mainly versatility on them, for damage reduction, followed by multistrike and mastery.

Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
- Currently my role within a raid is raid aoe healing, so what I like to do is get out Power Word: Shield out on raid members/tanks prior to a boss pull, I ensure there are prayers of mending on the tanks, and 3 seconds before DBM timer expires I will use an intellect potion (so that the timer resets on them in case of emergency) cast halo at the start of the boss fight which refreshes many of the bubbles and continue with refreshing Power Word: Shield. Once the raid begins to take damage I like to use penance on CD, because of my 4-piece tier bonus.

Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
- The only other guild I was a member of prior to the one I am currently in was an alliance guild on Scilla called Brethren. Until the majority of the core members (including myself) left the game during Cataclysm, we prided ourselves on progression, organization and leadership. I chose to join the horde faction when I came back to the game during Mists of Pandaria, because the few remaining people I had known from back then had switched to horde and I wanted to continue playing with those few people that were still playing, therefore the reason for joining the guild that I am currently in.

Other Information:

A Screenshot of your character's UI:
-

Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FV ... pe=healing

Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
- I like the ideals behind Simple Math because the similarities between you guys (and girls!) and my original alliance guild Brethren are very close. Although the friends I play with in my current guild are a great friendly bunch of people, its just not the organized progression style of gameplay that I had grown accustomed to. I currently do not know anyone in Simple Math, but my chat is always on, please feel free to send a message anytime! I know of Simple Math when Andorhal became one of the connected realms with Scilla :)

What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
- My current computer is an AMD A-10-7870, 8GB RAM & GeForce 750 2GB. My typical FPS during a 25-man raid is on average 41-45 FPS.

Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below:

Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below:
-

Majix
User

Re: Sassypriest Application

Postby Majix » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:43 pm

your progression is far below ours and the fact you cant even post your age "because your a girl gamer" makes me almost believe that you wont be able to take criticisim well if at all , which since you havnt even set foot in mythic you are going to get a lot of lets be real here.
[url=http://img15.imageshack.us/i/tyronez.jpg/]

Sassy
User

Postby Sassy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:46 pm

I do apologize, was trying to make a silly is all, i'm 34

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:32 pm

Hi, thank you for your interest in joining Simple Math. Unfortunately, we've decided to move ahead with other applicants whose qualifications better match with what we're looking for. Good luck to you in your future.
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”