Guild App

Even Baddier Baddies
Midnight
User

Guild App

Postby Midnight » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:39 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 19, Maryland
- Number of Testicles: Depends on the day.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW:
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Began raiding with Last Chapter when WoD was released. Took a long break due to school. I just got back into the game not too long ago and I've been searching for a new guild to casual raid/ socialize with. My gear is not the best at the moment, but I'm a fast learner and have a passion for the game.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Amishvag
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... vag/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Tauren because they're dope.
- Professions and why you choose them: Mining/ BS for quick cash.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Starting to learn holy.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Just started back up a few weeks ago, still need of gear.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Will explain in game.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: In need of a new PvE guild and a new home.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): Will provide if needed.
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: Will provide if needed.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Through wowprogress.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I build my own pc, 970 GeForce graphic's card, 1 TB hard drive, 500 gb SSD, AMX CPU, ect.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Xiun
User

Re: Guild App

Postby Xiun » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:08 pm

App is not even close to being complete. Take some time and fill it out, completely and fully.

The lack of effort on even a simple app shows a real concern for how much effort would be put into raiding.

Arcimone
User

Postby Arcimone » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm

As Xiun said you need to fill it out as completely as possible, the point of the app is to sell yourself. You wouldnt want to invest in a person without knowing that they were worth it.

Majix
User

Postby Majix » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm

your app is really shit, you didnt post your ui, you didnt post an ms paint, you didn't even post your rotation?? cy@
[url=http://img15.imageshack.us/i/tyronez.jpg/]

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”