Even Baddier Baddies
Xaphus
User

Xaphus the Returning Warlock of Simple Math

Postby Xaphus » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:46 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 24/LA
- Number of Testicles: 3
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes I do. IDK why anyone doesn't,
- How long have you played WoW: Since BETA.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I've been in Simple Math before for realm firsts.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Xaphus - Warlock
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/v ... n/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Orc - Racial is great boost.
- Professions and why you choose them: Enchanting/Tailoring to get ahead during new xpacs.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I Utilize every spec and cater to every fight.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): As you can see my gear is complete and utter shit. I still research the class from time to time but my roots are warlocks and did all theorycrafting when I was in here with Kody.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: TBD
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Currently in a guild on my Mistweaver 13/13H jumping into mythic but looking to progress on my warlock being my favorite class and all.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): Image
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: TBD
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I know many of you. I've been here before.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? 3.4ghz, 8gigs RAM, R9 290 Radeon
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. Image
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.Image

So basically I'm looking to re-join I will try to get myself gear during if you're looking for a reliable warlock. I know the scene of Simple Math, I know what you guys need from me and I know how and when to bring it. Btag is Xaphus#1471 if you'd like to further speak about this. I used to have Grouch on realid but I did a lot of cleaning up and don't see him raiding anymore anyway.

Meeps
User

Re: Xaphus the Returning Warlock of Simple Math

Postby Meeps » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:54 pm

That's a lot of dicks! You want fries with that?

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:05 pm

And a large Moxie pls

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:06 pm

cuz Simple Math is all about that Moxie shit

Boxx
User

Postby Boxx » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:27 pm

hmm all about Mox you say... I like it

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Dat CM gear B)

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Xaphus wrote:And a large Moxie pls

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:32 am

Xiun wrote:Dat CM gear B)

Lol pro stuff i know.

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:25 pm

Hey Xaphus! I am sure you already know this but because of the gear situation we would be judging you mostly on other aspects of raiding before we judge your dps. We can definitely work on gearing you up so that we can see how your dps is and see if playing your Mistweaver hasn't hurt those dps muscles :)

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Yeah that all works with me :)

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:52 am

So I am just going to post this here:

Xaphus wrote:Nah I like you guys. Truth be told, raiding 5 days a week 5 hours a day was who I was. I know you guys LOVE quit posts but didn't want to be any part of that drama or become an inside joke. I didn't quit or leave because I didn't like anyone or I think I'm better, infact im not that great. My DPS is complete shit and yeah I could have worked on it but don't want to be a lost dog trying to work around it and keep up with the parses. Lack of gear and lack of luck in LFR. Minted was kind of correct on his last statement, I said brb 1min before I left, was skyping with friends he asked me for my account info so he can xfer my paladin to KT for a Glad sale we are doing, he hated the fact I was PvEing and so did my other friends. So he tells me "okay its done" im like "Ight ttyl ima go raid" password was changed and he xfered my Lock. Didn't wanna get on mumble to tell you guys because its a stupid thing to say during raid. Figured let you guys focus on raid before I said anything. In the end I was trying to get away but my friend made the push I wanted. =/

How has your feeling changed now? Do you feel like you want to come back and raid 4 days a week?

Also those friends who gave you the "push" you needed. Honestly sounds like a shitty thing to do on their part but more importantly we don't want anyone here that will ninja-transfer to "not cause drama". The officers are here for a reason, you can talk to them.

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:46 am

Yeah shortly after that we did a sale for glad and we all went our separate ways and I somewhat quit WoW over the business I'm running in life. It's been far long ride for me. Now I'm raiding, moving on and looking to progress and still look at Simple Math as a guild I enjoyed while progressing. During the time 5 days was hard especially when I was passed down a business from scratch lol. Business is steady and work probably a few hours a day for maintenance and tax purposes. Free time for a while from here.

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Would you be available to talk in Mumble tomorrow at 6:30pm EST?

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:38 am

I apologize, I just read the message, I also wouldn't have been able to. I'm currently driving my mother to her chemotherapy sessions and spending the day with her on the day. I am available to speak anytime now though.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”