User

bear tank 719

Postby trayunit » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 27- CT
- Number of Testicles: 0
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: since BC came out
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): all of ssc/tk-ICC then i took a break and came back in WoD cleared HM/BRF/ and HFC on heroic. my bear is 3/13M

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: trayunit/druid
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/h ... nit/simple
- Race & why you chose it: honestly to be a green bear with blue mowhawk
- Professions and why you choose them: herb/scribe to make trinks and upgrades
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? just play bear
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): i choose gear with multi/mastery on them but always b armor first as a tank :)
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: mangle and laceratex3 to use pulverize then trash if aoe is needed surv instincts for bit hits and savage defense up at most times for active midigation ( shred armor on kilrogg)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: tranquil is the guild i raided 3/13M with- drama was the reason im leaving- hate drama

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): i use the normal blizz ui with raid addons
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? reply on a forum post
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? 16gb ram i7 proc gforce vid- no lag in 25man raids
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/results.php http://www.pingtest.net/index.php
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

trayunit
User

Re: bear tank 719

Postby trayunit » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Arcimone
User

Postby Arcimone » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Remember the MS paint picture

Arcimone
User

Postby Arcimone » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:12 pm

And the UI screenshot

Logiks
User

Postby Logiks » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:50 am

trayunit wrote:mangle and laceratex3 to use pulverize then trash if aoe is needed surv instincts for bit hits and savage defense up at most times for active midigation ( shred armor on kilrogg)

Nothing about using Maul/Frezied Regen/rage pooling? Also what about thrash on single target? Bear has spare GCDs and keeping up thrash on a single target gives us additional rage over time. How do you differentiate between it being time to mitigate with barkskin or something bigger (SI/external)?

I noticed that your bear spec is using Nature's Vigil. Why is this the case? Do you believe it is better than other choices in this talent tier (in terms of your own survivability)? How about Renewal? Do you think Renewal has the greatest capacity for self healing in this row, or is it taken due to ease of use?

trayunit wrote:i choose gear with multi/mastery on them

Out of Mastery and Multistrike, which do you prioritize and why? (This can have a significant effect on the gear you deem BiS for your build) Assume your bear is in full BiS gear; which stat is the highest, which trinkets will you use, how many tier pieces will you use and what is your reasoning behind these choices?

Aside from not having a UI screenshot or an MSpaint (please take care of these asap), the last question I have about this app is in regard to experience this tier. If you are accepted to tank in Simple Math, you will likely be thrown right into 10 bosses you haven't killed yet armed with nothing but an explanation given by the tank you're replacing (me) and whatever else you know about the fight beforehand. How quickly do you think you can adjust to this situation? Keep in mind as the tank you're replacing, I will do what I can to get you up to speed (talking to you about your job on each fight, streaming for you, etc.).
*Bloodlust noise*

Logiks
User

Postby Logiks » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:07 pm

Also, for what it's worth, Simple Math mumble banter occasionally calls for thick skin (as one way to put it), make sure you leave any "easily offended by certain words" you may have at the login screen.

Perhaps we should include something in the app about this, as some people (certainly not myself) see certain words as being inherently bad regardless of context.
*Bloodlust noise*

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:53 pm

So after reviewing your app, we have unfortunately decided to decline this app. Best of luck to you.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”