13/13h T13 with Meta
9/12 25h ICC
11/12 10H ICC with Meta
4/5 TOGC25
5/5TOGC with Insanity
Champion of Ulduar

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Berlinnetti Holy Paladin
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... i/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: The free holy power from arcane torrent makes Belfs best pallies aside from looking "good" imho.
- Professions and why you choose them: JC And Enchanting used to give good static bonuses now they just make me money.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I started as protection but switch to holy in FL. I do not raid with ret and use to do dailies etc.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Crit to 30% unbuffed then haste for throughput or spirit as needed for holy. Ret stacks mastery.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Holy Shock to generate the proc from the class trinket then use HL for low damage or FOL for high damage interspersing EF or HR as needed depending on the situation. Avenging wrath with IG during high damage periods with devo as well.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Ascendants of Arthas collapsed as did the previous 3 guilds on Stormreaver which were Icelandic Gustavo Force, Anhedonia, and Aversion

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7QqdcvDB3Mr4Nmpj
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Oneshotmcgee found me via the forums.Simple Math offers good progression and good times in a good environment.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Ibuypower I7processor 970GTX Graphics Card
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4575511242
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Stormingire
User

Re: Berlinnetti Holy Paladin App

Postby Stormingire » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:22 am

Would you be available to chat at 12:05 am est tomorrow night?

Berl
User

Postby Berl » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:26 am

Yes

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:16 pm

At this time we're going to pass on this app. Best of luck to you.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”