Supercap - Frost/UH - Deathknight

Even Baddier Baddies
Cap
User

Supercap - Frost/UH - Deathknight

Postby Cap » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:41 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 28, Ft Lauderdale, Florida (Currently in South America for another couple of months due to work)
- Number of Testicles: 1 functioning one and a prosthetic for balance.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: I played from release until near the end of WoTLK and then came back halfway through Highmaul.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Vanilla - Halfway through AQ40 up to Huhuran and a few bosses in Naxx including a full clear of the Spider wing
BC - Server first Illidan and KJ
WoTLK - Heroic LK pre nerf/guild buff.
WoD - 10/10M BRF, 3/13M HFC

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Supercap, Deathknight
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... p/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Orc was very slightly outdpsing Belf as an unholy DK when I first transferred to Horde.
- Professions and why you choose them: Blacksmithing and Engineering gave the highest DPS increases for a DK during ICC.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I will count both Frost and Unholy as primary specs and consider blood my "dual spec". I play blood as much as I can, be it on normal raids or mythic dungeons to gauge an idea of what my mitigation and self healing feel like with whatever my gear level might be at the time so I'm at least mechanically prepared to tank relevant content if needed.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Due to the scaling iLevel of the current set, some pieces of gear don't include both of the "primary" stats for any given spec and just win out by simply having more Strength and a higher mix of one relevant and one lower priority stat.
As a frost DK for single target and cleave mastery is technically my highest priority stat, but Haste and Multistrike are close enough to feel comfortable enchanting for MS which has a much higher impact for Unholy than enchanting for Mastery would have for Frost.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Unholy AoE
1)Casting Dark Transformation when at 5 stacks of Infusion, pool resources prior to DT expiring to restack infusion asap.
2)Unholy Blight to stack necrotic plague, using outbreak to add a stack during a free GCD.
3)Save blood charges to have a 100% uptime on Soulreaper after 45% health on target.
4)Death and decay when 2 or more targets will take the majority of the ticks.
5)Summon Gargoyle only if DT is active (T18 4 piece)
6) Maintain Necrotic Plague's duration to match the cooldown of Unholy Blight using Festering Strike on the main target
7) Using Bloodtap between ability usages before capping, prioritizing turning Blood/Frost runes into Death runes or Unholy into Death for Bloodboil usage.
8) Empower Rune Weapon when all runes exhausted and RP will not overcap, save situation-ally for burst.
9) Bloodboil with death runes if 3 or more targets

Frost ST/Cleave
1) Pillar of Frost on cooldown, save situation-ally such as when it aligns with abilities that stop your DPS such as Fel Reaver's blitz.
2)Save blood charges to have 100% uptime on SoulReaper right before and after 35% health.
3) Plague Leech when at least 2 runes are fully exhausted.
4) Obliterate when KM is active and you are below 35 RP and/or UH runes are capped and/or T18 2piece is down
5) Frost Strike when KM is active and/or are above 88 RP
6)Bloodboil when diseases are not active on 3 targets or higher
7)Death and Decay if 3 targets or higher will be in the majority of the ticks
8) Howling blast when both frost and death runes are up or Rime is active.
9) Bloodtap at 10 or more charges
10) ERW when all runes are exhausted and will not overcap RP.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Surge on Burning Blade - Vanilla - Guild disbanded prior to BC
Rush on Dark Iron - BC to WotLK - Guild stopped raiding near the end of ICC
Cuties Only on Kalecgos - WoTLK - A number of members from Rush went to Cuties Only as they were also having roster issues and finished WoTLK there. This is when I quit the game. I felt I was "done" after killing the Lich King as many others from both Rush and Cuties Only did.
Proper Villains on Sargeras - WoD - Guild disbanded
Ataraxia on Barthilas - WoD - Great group of people but Barthilas is an Oceanic server and I felt I couldn't contribute to Mythic Progression due to the 400-500ping I'd get during raids.
Down for Life on Uldaman - WoD - Guild stopped raiding

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... est#boss=0
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I saw the recruitment thread on the official forums and the name immediately rang a bell. I remember the name as one of those guilds that always sneaked into the top50 of every raid tier back in ye olden days, prompting me to picture an image of stability which has been lacking from my raiding life since I came back to WoW.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? i5 4690k/8gb RAM/Nvidia GTX680. I usually sit at 60fps vsynced at high graphics, the rain of fire during archimonde is the only recent thing that caused my FPS to drop slightly.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/4561126322.png
http://www.pingtest.net/result/128343853.png
As I said above, I'm currently playing from South America but will be back in the states before the end of the year. I logged onto Andorhal and got about 130ms which is about what I was playing with in Wrath on a West Coast server.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
I call it "A self portrait in action"

Stormingire
User

Re: Supercap - Frost/UH - Deathknight

Postby Stormingire » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:23 am

At this time we're going to pass on this app. Best of luck to you.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”