Resto Shaman

Even Baddier Baddies
catqtxo
User

Resto Shaman

Postby catqtxo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:59 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21, TX
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): All day or longer 20+hours or more.
- Number of Testicles: 0
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: ✓
-- Tuesday: ✓
-- Wednesday: ✓
-- Thursday: ✓
-- Sunday: ✓
- Do any others have access to your account? Nope.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: 2007.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 13/14 reg.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Qtsaurushex, Shaman.
- Race & why did you choose it: I wanted to be a Panda :o
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... hex/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? What ruckus?
- Professions and why did you choose them: Should get started on those.. :X
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Went dps for Spoils.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Spirit > Intellect/Crit. [Powerful Heals]
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Chaining, is great for extra healing, bounces to more targets, Healing Stream Totem does additional healing. Healing wave does 20% more when I heal another player.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? N/A
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? Riptide > Healing Rain > Chain Heal, HST on CD, big damage use Ascendance and Spirit Walker's (have 4 set, it's awesome).
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): 1600 in rbgs or 1500.. main 1962rbgs, Rival in arena.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I'm was a guild that clears 13/14 and can't pass phase 2. Can't tolerate the RL who has a terrible attitude, and decided to g-kick me because he acts immature and continued to put words in my mouth, not dealing with drama.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imgur.com/DLKzS3e
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
- Alts & their name/level: Brittany (realm: Undermine) 90 Monk, Qtsaurusxo (realm: Tichondrius) 90 Druid. Demilovato (realm: Undermine) 90 Paladin. Emergency (realm: undermine) 90 Priest. Tifah (realm: Undermine) 90 Hunter.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Skype.
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Talked to Grouch.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I"m looking for a good home for my shaman, not only a temporarily stay, but permanent I HOPE. =D wanting to meet new people also and be around people who actually know what they're doing. :)
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? 9-10% 1.35g (guess that's what it shows o.O) ATI display adapter (0x9612), ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics.Acer Laptop 25+ fps in raiding.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3125962924

Stormingire
User

Re: Resto Shaman

Postby Stormingire » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:15 am

A few things.

Your haste is sitting at the first major breakpoint but you have extra secondary stats to throw around. Any reason why you value mastery/crit over haste?

I notice you're lacking both the legendary meta gem and cloak. Mind explaining why you're lacking them?

You seem lacking in previous heroic experience. Raiding at a heroic level after not having done them is a big jump and we're currently working on seigecrafter, a fight that requires a fair amount of personal responsibility and awareness. Would you be able to deal with being thrown into that and dealing with criticisms while learning the fight?

I look forward to your responses and best of luck with your app.

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:17 am

You have some pretty bad answers for things. You just wanted to be a panda? You have no professions or legendary cloak or any heroic experience in anything. And your reason for leaving your last guild doesn't seem that great either. You also skipped at least one question.

storm why you post the same time as me

catqtxo
User

Postby catqtxo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:54 am

My reason wasn't great of why I left my guild? I don't like to put up with Drama, seems like a good enough reason for me. I was a dwarf before I was a panda, the double stat isn't bad, I used to PvP so I picked a Pandaren for the food buff. I understand if you want someone who is more experienced than I am, completely understandable, was just hoping to get off of Stormrage and on to somewhere where I could progress, I can see that this clearly isn't it, but I do thank you for taking the time to look at my Guild Application, it is nearly almost 3 am here. I may not of answered the questions to the best of my knowledge, but it was better than not submitting an application, it was worth a shot. Thank you for your time.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:21 am

The MS Paint was not optional.
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:31 am

You should look for a guild in the 2-3 heroic kill range if you actually want to 'progress'.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:47 am

catqtxo wrote:- Race & why did you choose it: I wanted to be a Panda :o

do you believe this is the best race for your class/role and why?

catqtxo wrote:- Professions and why did you choose them: Should get started on those.. :X

profession bonuses are a very large part of both normal and heroic raiding. which will you be choosing and why?

catqtxo wrote:- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Spirit > Intellect/Crit.

what breakpoints are you looking for? for example, at what point do you have enough spirit and want to start shifting gems/reforging to another stat? you say spirit is your most useful stat but you're gemming straight int gems instead of using a purified purple gem. the rest of your gemming confuses me a bit as well, could you elaborate?

catqtxo wrote:- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imgur.com/DLKzS3e

you can save a lot of screen real estate by using a bar like bartender or dominos to shrink and reorganize your buttons. also look into another raid frame such as grid or vuhdo; it will save you screen real estate and is more useful in general.

catqtxo wrote:- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):

not optional

catqtxo wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).

not optional

you seemed to take the responses thus far personal and are giving up on the application. our application processs serves as a learning process for both us and you. when we spoke you were very confident about your ability to play your class and while i don't doubt that at all, your application is very lackluster. if you can address people's concerns then this application can go someplace, otherwise we'd recommend that you find a less-progressed guild (3/14 heroic or so) to gain experience and become more familiar with the requirements of heroic raiding.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”