- Can you attend raids on these days: yes
-- Monday:
-- Tuesday:
-- Wednesday:
-- Thursday:
-- Sunday:
- Do any others have access to your account? no
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: since original Beta ((pre-Vanilla))
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Outside of LFR? Lich King

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Natee / Warrior
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc / because I love being the opposite of a Human
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... tee/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? A mess of emotion and confusion!
- Professions and why did you choose them: Blacksmith - socket bracer and gloves - mining / ore cooking - buff food
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I play arms mostly in pvp and world events, Fury mostly for raiding.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Raid awarded gear for fury/ cap hit then crit/ exp at 7.4 PVP gear mostly for arms
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Colossul smash for armor debuff/ unending rage for rage increase whirlwind for range of aoe
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? colossul smash/ bloodthirst raging blow if procced if not wild strike.. aoe blood thirst after colossul smash then whirlwind and raging blow when procced after whirlwind.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Two Wild and Crazy Guys / this is my own guild.. it is ran by my wife and I. originally started this guild with my best friend in which still plays. I took a break from raiding like I did in the past only because of my personal situation and while I did, I created that guild and leveled it to 25. I still did raids but only in LFR.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
- Alts & their name/level: Death Knight - Unholywood Monk - Rosepetal Rogue - Noorm Warlock - Hollewench
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Spongeloon on yahoo
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: The only guild that I notice on this server that raids consistently and also has a website as well as youtube videos.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Just looking for someone to do some real raiding with once again.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? quad core AMD/ nvidia 9600 gtx and runs very smooth in 25 man with addons.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. Never have a problem with internet.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
Attachments
kmart.png

grouch
Admin

Re: Natee Arms/Fury Warrior

Postby grouch » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:08 am

you're not really what we're looking for right now, best of luck with your search. 40 item levels behind everyone else's gear and no normal *or* heroic experience this tier.

i understand it's a chicken/egg situation but that's just the way it is. can't get experience and gear without raiding and you can't start raiding with experience and gear.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Natee
User

Postby Natee » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:12 am

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I would like to add, and I'm sure this won't help me any but I did raid on alliance with Death Merchants before they left this server. I know my item level is not up to par but it is very difficult on this server to raise it any higher without raiding with others away from LFR. good luck to you guys, from what I can see you have a great team.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:33 pm

You could speak with outshined on horde side, with the upcoming raid size changes I'm not sure if they plan on expanding. They're good people :)
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Devitalize
User

Postby Devitalize » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:17 am

Not sure if this helps but an opinion if you are willing to move around a bit, think about xferring to a higher pop server such as Mal'Ganis. A lot of pugs there that go pretty far in normal SoO. It is a great way to get the gear and experience you want. Just a thought.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”